Options

Monday Midweek Anticipation 7/11/17 Sensational Summer to SYS!

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    She looks lovely Carol! I will definitely be voting for her if she comes across in my game. :)

Thanks, but unfortunately my doll has lost to that look. Smh I really wanna see who was my doll's biggest competitors lol I'm pretty sure that she's lost to these unstylish dolls anyways -_-
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, I won the first round with this...

IMG_2493.jpg

I got so excited, I forgot to screenshot my winnings. I'm glad, I won. Considering this is my first time, doing one of these since I started playing again but good luck to all! :)

Yay Dani. Congratulations. That's a great look it goes well with the sandals. I like how you matched both aspects of the shoe, the nude like top for the clear and the shimmery blue skirt for the silvery blue laces In fact they're really versatile, they go with so much.

congrats4.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Mani86 wrote: Β»
    From a weekend event about 1,5 months ago. Can't remember if it was a 5-star or not right now though. ☺️

you were right mani. 5Star 1 short while ago. It's sooooo nice to see you here. Glad to see you're still playing and enjoying the game. Isn't this a great event?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I think I voted for you Dani!!

I won both rounds with these looks, so I'm sticking with them!

IMG_4589.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Linda I almost went with that second dress too!

This is the look I went with:

6HfxNHO.jpg

It's won the first round and I'm waiting on the second. I have another outfit lined up but I'm not 100% happy with it. I really needed a silver bracelet to go with the shoes and the only one I have is clunky so I went with the tattoo sleeve instead. Reminds me of Ruby Rose :p
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Yes. Glu, if you are listening, we need more silver/platinum jewelry.
  • Options
    Yay!! Midweek SYS events are my favorite!!! I really love the looks that have been posted so far, and I know who to vote for if I see them ;) Guys.. my baby turned 6 months old yesterday!! How has it been that long?! I don't post very often anymore, as I'm sure you can guess why haha. He doesn't wake up in the night very often anymore, and I'm definitely not setting an alarm since he sleeps in his bassinet right next to me, so hopefully I can get in some wins during the day! I remember when the similar hairstyle was available in a weekend event and I wanted it but didn't get it. I have to have it this time haha :) good luck, everyone!!!

aww, I remember posting booties fore you.

but 6 months old? How wonderful. You are blessed, and he sounds like a treasure. It wouldn't be a birthday without cake....

IMG_2273.jpg

Welcome back doll.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh wow Tarabella, six month already!! How is it going?
    I was so happy when my twins finally slept through the night!

IMG_4597.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Yay Dani. Congratulations. That's a great look it goes well with the sandals. I like how you matched both aspects of the shoe, the nude like top for the clear and the shimmery blue skirt for the silvery blue laces, In fact, they're really versatile, they go with so much.

Thank you so much, Koko. :o
  • Options

i put in suggestions some new jewelry - a nice large diamond tennis bracelet, and gold/diamond earring posts. From the beginning, I told my boyfriends I was allergic to anything less than 14 karat. Years later I saw a really nice ten karat rose gold ring or something, he said what about my allergy, I said well, I was never allergic, I just didn't want junk. So, he'd been trained well.
    rings and bracelets for the other hand and wrist. You're so right more platinum jewelry please, and make it nice and clear? Blurry jewelry usually means paste, and I don't mean to throw stones but some of our ice is nice...and some s a little cloudy. Just saying...
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: Β»
    I think I voted for you Dani!!

Thank you so much, Linda! I appreciate it. :)
  • Options

But more gold earrings! I have plenty of silver earrings that I can't accessories with anything else because the majority of our metallic accents are gold. My biggest problem is I need a good pair of silver heels. Whenever they show up in an event they're almost always in the GB that I never get.
  • Options
    Won my second round with this... I think the hair color was different but I don't remember, lol. But thank you for everyone who voted! :o

IMG_2498.jpg

I decided to re-enter my first outfit but change the hair color and add a necklace

IMG_2497.jpg

Have a good day dolls. :o
  • Options
    Hey Dani! Instead of copying the code for "Thumbnail for forums" try the "Hotlink for forums" code instead. That should post your full picture :)
  • Options
    Hey Dani! Instead of copying the code for "Thumbnail for forums" try the "Hotlink for forums" code instead. That should post your full picture :)

I do like the smaller images because it takes up less space, but I knew that I had done something wrong. Thank you for helping me! :)
  • Options
    But more gold earrings! I have plenty of silver earrings that I can't accessories with anything else because the majority of our metallic accents are gold. My biggest problem is I need a good pair of silver heels. Whenever they show up in an event they're almost always in the GB that I never get.

Yes yes yes and yes to more gold earrings, but some of it has to be a little more discreet. When my doll sneezes and the earrings brush the puppies .....they're a tad too big, and I don't mean the tatas. supacool.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I do like the smaller images because it takes up less space, but I knew that I had done something wrong. Thank you for helping me! :)

If you use postimage, you can select various sizes, there are a few for forum size, 640x480 i think is good for some things, for photobooth pics I love the 800x whatever size as the biggest i'll do. . It fills the page but doesn't look enormous on a smaller screen. Jmo the forum does shink to a max size, some images loaded have been 3200 something. That is a really heavy image and slows down your browsing. ....omg, where did that come from. I've done graphics and websites too long I guess. Now i mainly tap. Lol

Oh, and don't forget out 2017 kkh fashion thread. It loves to be fed your pictures, and we all love looking at dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OK I just got home just now and then I've submitted my doll's look, and I've noticed that the event disappeared from my game. Hmm...-_- is that a glitch perhaps?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Hi shut down all the way and reopen the game. Then try clearing cache if you still gave a prob, then come tell us what hsppened. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes yes yes and yes to more gold earrings, but some of it has to be a little more discreet. When my doll sneezes and the earrings brush the puppies .....they're a tad too big, and I don't mean the tatas. supacool.gif

We have such huge earrings in the game. I think it's to overcompensate so you can see the detail but I never end up wearing them because they make me cringe lol. I like the gold studs. I want more gold like the silver dangle ones that look delicate
  • Options
    OK I just got home just now and then I've submitted my doll's look, and I've noticed that the event disappeared from my game. Hmm...-_- is that a glitch perhaps?

Update:

Ugh nevermind. The event reappeared on my game again oops lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    May be stupid question but did you submit a look? When you first participate it makes you vote 3 times then you submit your own look and the 4 hour countdown starts from there. The fact that it says submit a look makes me think you never did...? Otherwise if you did submit a look and the countdown finished and you didn't get points and it's asking you to submit another then that's definitely a glitch.
    I submitted a look, I even waited for the countdown to start just to make sure I submitted a look successfully. Probably it's a glitch cuz the second time I submitted a look I finally got the result... :eek:
    I remember in past events that some people submitted looks but then went back and the look was never submitted by the game. I would suggest everyone go back into voting after submitting to make sure your look 'took' and the timer is running. I do this every time. It's an ongoing issue.

Also a reminder to everyone, your pets can give you event points. It always adds up to 4 for me, but you may get lucky and get 5. Sometimes that's all it takes to get you over the top.

Yeah I believe it's an ongoing issue. I will try this one. Thanks for the advice Savagekkh! :)
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I did so well on the last SYS event, I guess my bad luck was bound to return. Not winning at all so next time I'm going to try another outfit. Luckily my alarm has worked each time so I'm up to 50 points.

My first box was basically energy and kash. I got energy which works for me.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Got kash in my first box, not fun at all! On my way to the throwback box, hope I'll be luckier than last week this time.

Hey Tara! Yeah this year is flying, in a blink you'll be celebrating his first year and a bit ahead those nights will be just fond memories (or not).:p

I voted for astray's male doll, but couldn't find anyone else.

I need the update, don't have anything to do anymore, reached max level a century ago. Ok I didn't tried the renewal quest, but I'm saving that one for a better moment.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I felt so bad when I saw the first round was lost for you. And the twins each got...cash in their box. Apple, got a TB necklace! I was so happy. You see why she thinks she is a Princess.lol. Hope your Throwback is a good one. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I don't think you get any event points for voting. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.

May be stupid question but did you submit a look? When you first participate it makes you vote 3 times then you submit your own look and the 4 hour countdown starts from there. The fact that it says submit a look makes me think you never did...? Otherwise if you did submit a look and the countdown finished and you didn't get points and it's asking you to submit another then that's definitely a glitch.

you get 5 event points for submitting a look, youngetv10 or 20 for losing or winning, and random pets will give you a point. Nothing else gives points for the event.

As as far as not getting past Submit a look, I hate. To sound doubting you but are you sure that you're wearing the event I don't know you can't submit a look unless you're wearing it. But other than that, there is not many reports of this, but glu is aware and checking things out. If this is happening, someone should start a thread so others with this issue will report in as well. I'm so sorry this happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Ive lost the first two rounds which is shocking because my doll is always well styled ... lol ... though seriously, y'all know I've got good taste! Right?
    Luckily I had insomnia last night so I was able to start SYS at 5am so I'm on my fourth try. Finally won the third round and found 25gc in the box. Yay! I really want to get the dress but the hair is long shot if I keep losing.

Oh, and the person who brought up the issue of slacks, I'm the same way. If I can't see the shoes because they are under slacks or a full length gown, the doll doesn't get my vote.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    you get 5 event points for submitting a look, youngetv10 or 20 for losing or winning, and random pets will give you a point. Nothing else gives points for the event.

As as far as not getting past Submit a look, I hate. To sound doubting you but are you sure that you're wearing the event I don't know you can't submit a look unless you're wearing it. But other than that, there is not many reports of this, but glu is aware and checking things out. If this is happening, someone should start a thread so others with this issue will report in as well. I'm so sorry this happening.

Yes kokokokonut I'm wearing the required item. Like what I've mentioned earlier I checked the countdown timer to see if I really submitted a look successfully and I did. I was really able to submit a look but when I came back to check my game after 4 hours I just saw "Submit a look" instead of seeing "Getting results..." blabla.
    I don't know maybe it's just a minor glitch since it seems that it's just a one-time thing for me and I got the result after submitting my 2nd and 3rd look so I guess it's all good now. I just lost 10 or 20 points because of that minor glitch but it's fine because it's doesn't happen all the time...I think.
    I would contact GLU support if this thing happened more than once. Thanks
    :)
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: Β»
    I did so well on the last SYS event, I guess my bad luck was bound to return. Not winning at all so next time I'm going to try another outfit. Luckily my alarm has worked each time so I'm up to 50 points.

My first box was basically energy and kash. I got energy which works for me.

Kayla, I voted for you! :)
    So far, I have only seen my dolls, Kayla and Amy's doll, Madison. I kept seeing the same sets of dolls. Kayla's twice, Amy's three times! Good luck, everyone! :)
    IMG_7674.jpg
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Kayla, I voted for you! :)
    So far, I have only seen my dolls, Kayla and Amy's doll, Madison. I kept seeing the same sets of dolls. Kayla's twice, Amy's three times! Good luck, everyone! :)
    IMG_7674.jpg

Thank you! It is always so cool to actually see my doll in other people's games and look at her posing lol

30 more minutes til my next results!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College