Options

Bronze VIP

judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
Hello!

So I'd really like to try out the VIP memberships for the first time and by that I'd like to get the Bronze one. Now, I do have a few questions, so sorry if there's a VIP's faq thread.

1) If I get it today, July 28 does this means that my month starts now up to August 28?
2) If by any reason I decide to cancel it, when is the best time to do it so I don't get charge again and, if I do cancel my membership, will I get the option to become VIP in my Starshop still? Like if I decide to try it again will the pop up window where we see the Kim's Picks/Limited offers and/or midweek and weekend events will show up there again?
3) I know VIP players receive exclusive storylines, does this apply for Bronze VIP players or just for the higher memberships?

Thank you for any help!! <3

Comments

• Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I have the bronze one and in the first quest I got a dress, the second there was a choice between pants,a coat or hat, the next gave me a turquoise/greenish dress, the next gave a really pretty floral dress and the last one had a choice between a floral headpiece, blue velvet shoes and a breathtaking blue evening gown. That last dress alone was worth the price for the month. I think the more expensive memberships might allow you to puck more items but the bronze has been enough for me.
  • Options
    I have the bronze one and in the first quest I got a dress, the second there was a choice between pants,a coat or hat, the next gave me a turquoise/greenish dress, the next gave a really pretty floral dress and the last one had a choice between a floral headpiece, blue velvet shoes and a breathtaking blue evening gown. That last dress alone was worth the price for the month. I think the more expensive memberships might allow you to puck more items but the bronze has been enough for me.

You're amazing! I'm so excited to get it, thank you so so much! <3<3
  • Options
    I have another question, so sorry to bother.
    How often we get VIP storylines? Is it one per month? I'm at my second gig and I'm loving it so much!

Thank you so much! <3
  • Options

Hello!

So I just finished my second gig which was a photoshoot at Popglam Downtown LA with Kim but after it she just called me to let me know about the next gig which will be a dinner at Panino. I didn't get the choice of choosing an item from the pants, a coat o a hat as you said. Is this going to happen in Panino on my next gig?

Thank you for your help! <3
  • Options
    I watched some videos on YouTube about VIP Storylines and I'm wondering if they change every update? My question is because I got a dress with a transparency and a bodysuit below it after my first gig and I'm wondering if I'm supposed to get any more items? I finished my second gig and Kim called me to say that she's expecting to have dinner with me at Panino next after covering a photoshoot in PopGlam Downtown LA (these two last gigs I've had, the auction between Kim and Cassio and the photoshoot had been 8 hr gigs so far)

Now I know this is an old VIP storyline because of a video I just watched, being the most recent one the one with the blue long dress that's absolutely stunning. So after I'm done with this storyline, am I supposed to get the other ones? Like the most recent ones mentioned a few posts above this one? I'm super curious and would love to know in advance. I hope someone can help me with this and sorry for all of the questions!

Thank you so much! <3
  • Options
    You will get them back to back until you are caught up. Then you get them as new ones are added.
  • Options
    You will get them back to back until you are caught up. Then you get them as new ones are added.

You're absolutely the best! And absolutely right, as soon as I was done with the first one I've been getting them continuously, like once I finish one VIP storyline the other one begins; they've been by far some of my favorite storylines! They're incredibly fun and now I've completed six and I think that I'm about to start the one with that gorgeous blue gown that you mentioned before. I'm seriously super excited and happy that I decided to get the membership! No regrets :D So excited for the time when new VIP storylines are added! :o

Thank you so much once again! You helped me a lot. <3<3
  • Options
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I watched some videos on YouTube about VIP Storylines and I'm wondering if they change every update? My question is because I got a dress with a transparency and a bodysuit below it after my first gig and I'm wondering if I'm supposed to get any more items? I finished my second gig and Kim called me to say that she's expecting to have dinner with me at Panino next after covering a photoshoot in PopGlam Downtown LA (these two last gigs I've had, the auction between Kim and Cassio and the photoshoot had been 8 hr gigs so far)

Now I know this is an old VIP storyline because of a video I just watched, being the most recent one the one with the blue long dress that's absolutely stunning. So after I'm done with this storyline, am I supposed to get the other ones? Like the most recent ones mentioned a few posts above this one? I'm super curious and would love to know in advance. I hope someone can help me with this and sorry for all of the questions!

Thank you so much! <3

-There is an item per storyline so the transparent bodysuit dress goes with the auction storyline where you choose between Kim and Cassio. That one is a little long because there is the auction, either the photo shoot with Kim or party with Cassio, and then a meal. That storyline drags out a bit more than the others with the multiple 8 hour gigs.

-With the choice of three you just get a call to go to the shop and you pick what you want.

-I totally forgot two additional storylines. In one Kim calls you go meet her friend,you help him, and he designs a pair of earrings for you and he gives you them after you do a runway show for him. The next is you fill in for Kendall at a runway show and you get a pretty basic summer dress.

-The green dress storyline involves Kim calling you to her house to help pick a dress for a show she is hosting, while there she gets a call that the co-host got sick and she suggests you fill in and you get a dress. You then go host the show with her.

-The gorgeous summery floral dress involves a company sending you to an event and giving you a dress to wear to it.

-The final one you get sent by Simon to a fashion show as a buyer. After the show you get a call to pick an item from the show for yourself.
  • Options
    You're absolutely the best! And absolutely right, as soon as I was done with the first one I've been getting them continuously, like once I finish one VIP storyline the other one begins; they've been by far some of my favorite storylines! They're incredibly fun and now I've completed six and I think that I'm about to start the one with that gorgeous blue gown that you mentioned before. I'm seriously super excited and happy that I decided to get the membership! No regrets :D So excited for the time when new VIP storylines are added! :o

Thank you so much once again! You helped me a lot. <3<3

No problem! I would never get the most expensive pack but I do think the bronze is really fun and worth the money!
  • Options
    -There is an item per storyline so the transparent bodysuit dress goes with the auction storyline where you choose between Kim and Cassio. That one is a little long because there is the auction, either the photo shoot with Kim or party with Cassio, and then a meal. That storyline drags out a bit more than the others with the multiple 8 hour gigs.

-With the choice of three you just get a call to go to the shop and you pick what you want.

-I totally forgot two additional storylines. In one Kim calls you go meet her friend,you help him, and he designs a pair of earrings for you and he gives you them after you do a runway show for him. The next is you fill in for Kendall at a runway show and you get a pretty basic summer dress.

-The green dress storyline involves Kim calling you to her house to help pick a dress for a show she is hosting, while there she gets a call that the co-host got sick and she suggests you fill in and you get a dress. You then go host the show with her.

-The gorgeous summery floral dress involves a company sending you to an event and giving you a dress to wear to it.

-The final one you get sent by Simon to a fashion show as a buyer. After the show you get a call to pick an item from the show for yourself.

You're seriously amazing! <3 I just finished my last gig, the one where I get sent by Simon to a fashion show as a buyer, chose that gorgeous blue gown and I'm absolutely happy about all of these storylines! No regrets on getting the membership at all :D The bronze one is totally fun and really worth the money. Thank you so, so much! <3

I have a last question, how do we know when we get new VIP storylines? Like is there one with each update or is it like a monthly thing? I know that this last one where we were sent by Simon to a fashion show as buyers came with this last July update if I'm not mistaken, so do we get one monthly or do we get one with each update? Like not the mini ones but the ones we get from the App Store like this last update where we got tons of new items, too. Just want to be sure I know which one it is the next time we get a new one added to the game. :o
  • Options
    You're seriously amazing! <3 I just finished my last gig, the one where I get sent by Simon to a fashion show as a buyer, chose that gorgeous blue gown and I'm absolutely happy about all of these storylines! No regrets on getting the membership at all :D The bronze one is totally fun and really worth the money. Thank you so, so much! <3

I have a last question, how do we know when we get new VIP storylines? Like is there one with each update or is it like a monthly thing? I know that this last one where we were sent by Simon to a fashion show as buyers came with this last July update if I'm not mistaken, so do we get one monthly or do we get one with each update? Like not the mini ones but the ones we get from the App Store like this last update where we got tons of new items, too. Just want to be sure I know which one it is the next time we get a new one added to the game. :o

You're welcome :)

So in terms of storylines they seem to come with every update and the updates usually happen each month. I'm not sure if it started out this way but that has been the pattern for the last few. The VIP weekend event is usually the last weekend event for an update and then a new update comes afterwards (usually on a Tuesday I think). I'm sure all that will vary a bit from to time to time but that's the general pattern.
    You will be able to be sure you are starting a new VIP storyline because the little words bubbles for the characters will be yellow with VIP in them.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Wow! This thread is so helpful.
    I was so upset that I didn't get the VIP trial as many other players got it. I told myself I will never pay for a VIP. Now knowing the bronze VIP gets all the gorgeous dresses, I am tempted to try!! Thanks dolls for sharing your VIP experiences. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    You're welcome :)

So in terms of storylines they seem to come with every update and the updates usually happen each month. I'm not sure if it started out this way but that has been the pattern for the last few. The VIP weekend event is usually the last weekend event for an update and then a new update comes afterwards (usually on a Tuesday I think). I'm sure all that will vary a bit from to time to time but that's the general pattern.
    You will be able to be sure you are starting a new VIP storyline because the little words bubbles for the characters will be yellow with VIP in them.

This is incredibly helpful! Thank you so much for all of your help and your patience! <3 I'll be looking forward for our next VIP storyline because they were so fun to make and the rewards are so worth it! I seriously got super excited every time someone called me for a new one to make. :o No regrets on getting my membership at all! :D Thank you so much once again for all of your help. <3<3
    Wow! This thread is so helpful.
    I was so upset that I didn't get the VIP trial as many other players got it. I told myself I will never pay for a VIP. Now knowing the bronze VIP gets all the gorgeous dresses, I am tempted to try!! Thanks dolls for sharing your VIP experiences. :)

Aww yayy! Glad this could help you! :o I was seriously so tempted to try it out because of all the benefits you get (the extra 2 energy bolts, the little bonus on the Celebrity Perks, the discounts on the Bronze VIP items in the store and, of course, those incredibly fun storylines!) I wanted to try it out for this month but I'm definitely going to be keeping it, the rewards are really really worth it! <3
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    From what I understand when you purchase a VIP you get all the old VIP storylines as well. There is a new VIP storyline per month. If you were to cancel, I would do so at least the day before the VIP expires so that you aren't accidentally charged for the next month.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    At least in one platform there is the option to 'cancel now but your subscription benefits will continue through the length of the the current subscription'. But, if 5$ a month will keep the free clothes coming.....it's definitely a good deal.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    From what I understand when you purchase a VIP you get all the old VIP storylines as well. There is a new VIP storyline per month. If you were to cancel, I would do so at least the day before the VIP expires so that you aren't accidentally charged for the next month.

Thank you so much! I did get all seven of them and couldn't be happier than I am right now! I'm so satisfied and excited about the upcoming VIP storylines that I'm thinking about keeping my Bronze membership for a while! The benefits are totally worth the price. <3<3 Thank you so much!
    At least in one platform there is the option to 'cancel now but your subscription benefits will continue through the length of the the current subscription'. But, if 5$ a month will keep the free clothes coming.....it's definitely a good deal.

It is an amazing deal. :o I was seriously a little bit afraid about getting it and not liking it but it's definitely worth it! <3<3