Options

Need help on achievements!!!

Helllo everyone,
After tapping and tapping, I realize that there are still so many achievements that I'm at 0% ;).
I seriously have no idea which action I need to do to complete it, so if anyone knows, please tell me.
Here is the list:
- Mix master
- Drink slinger
- Hype it up
- Tops down under
- Party MC
- How I roll
- Catwalk
- Cannes choice
- Parenting (I don't have a baby yet :))
The list also continues with "Dubai darling", "France fan fav", "Illustrious in Italy"... which I assume that we need to do reality shows at our house at that location. But is that all? Or we need to do special action to achieve it?
Thanks in advance for your help!!
KKH iOS player
Level: 42
A+++ Lister

Comments

• Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    You have to buy a certain house and do a reality tv show in it. Like the "great in britian" I was able to buy a house in London and complete the achivment but it keep going so it be "great in Britain 2" so if I am correct any achievement that has place in it then you need to buy that house and do a reality tv show. Hope that make sense.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    You have to buy a certain house and do a reality tv show in it. Like the "great in britian" I was able to buy a house in London and complete the achivment but it keep going so it be "great in Britain 2" so if I am correct any achievement that has place in it then you need to buy that house and do a reality tv show. Hope that make sense.

Thank you :D
    So we only have to do reality shows, no need to do any special action during that gig, is that right?
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Mix master: Is for when you do DJ gigs in your club in Reykjavik

Tops down under: For reality shows in your yacht in Australia

Cannes choice: For reality shows in your house in Cannes

Catwalk: Achievement you get when modelling on the runway

The rest I honestly don't know :D
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Catwalk is a bit tricky.

You get it when choosing the action "Pivot" during runway shows. Now "Pivot" only shows up in a certain way. You have to do all the actions that appear close to you and your runway partner (in other words, all actions except for the two at the far left). Whenever an action bubble appears inbetween you and your friend, do that action. Then keep doing the ones around you. At some point, the action bubble between you will be "Pivot" but it's the last one after... I think 6 different actions? That appear between you and your friend. I remember one of them is called "Smile" and it takes 2 energy, but I don't remember the other ones :D

In other words, "Pivot" appears as the 6th action bubble between you and your runway buddy, and said action bubble only appears after you've utilized all the action bubble around you.

And thus, after doing "Pivot" a bunch of times (at a bunch of runway shows, since you can only do it once per show) you will get the "Catwalk" achievement :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    daffodil wrote: »
    Catwalk is a bit tricky.

You get it when choosing the action "Pivot" during runway shows. Now "Pivot" only shows up in a certain way. You have to do all the actions that appear close to you and your runway partner (in other words, all actions except for the two at the far left). Whenever an action bubble appears inbetween you and your friend, do that action. Then keep doing the ones around you. At some point, the action bubble between you will be "Pivot" but it's the last one after... I think 6 different actions? That appear between you and your friend. I remember one of them is called "Smile" and it takes 2 energy, but I don't remember the other ones :D

In other words, "Pivot" appears as the 6th action bubble between you and your runway buddy, and said action bubble only appears after you've utilized all the action bubble around you.

And thus, after doing "Pivot" a bunch of times (at a bunch of runway shows, since you can only do it once per show) you will get the "Catwalk" achievement :)

Thanks so much!!!
    I knew it. I knew that it's not easy to complete these achievement. Not only "Catwalk" but all of them is tricky T_T
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Mix master: Is for when you do DJ gigs in your club in Reykjavik

Tops down under: For reality shows in your yacht in Australia

Cannes choice: For reality shows in your house in Cannes

Catwalk: Achievement you get when modelling on the runway

The rest I honestly don't know :D

:D Do you have any idea what special action I need to do during gigs to complete those achievement?
    Well, I have been DJing for such a long time but that "Mix master" is still 0% =))).
    And thanks for your help :)
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    For Reykjavik ones,

Mix Master: amazing build-up action in DJing,
    Drink Slinger: flip liquor bottle in the air in bartending,
    Party MC:
    entertaining anectode in hosting.

I'm not sure how to describe where they pop up, I'm doing my Reyjavik tasks on Fridays. If you want I can take screenshots.
    In bartending and DJing I think it was on the top of your head, where 1 or 4 energy action is. After you do a couple of actions in the same spot, it pops up. I don't know how to describe it but always follow 4 or 1 energy action. I'm not sure if 1 or 4 energy one pops up first, you have to do a couple of actions first in order to get to it. It has a specific place though. Aah I wish I could explain this properly, I'm so sorry, my English is so bad. If nobody comments on this by Friday, I'll share my screenshots! :)

Also, How I Roll works out when you buy cars.

Oh and Hype It Up is about product placement deals. When you do 8 hour reality shows, sometimes Simon calls you with a product placement deal offer. It's about that.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    genthea wrote: »
    For Reykjavik ones,

Mix Master: amazing build-up action in DJing,
    Drink Slinger: flip liquor bottle in the air in bartending,
    Party MC:
    entertaining anectode in hosting.

I'm not sure how to describe where they pop up, I'm doing my Reyjavik tasks on Fridays. If you want I can take screenshots.
    In bartending and DJing I think it was on the top of your head, where 1 or 4 energy action is. After you do a couple of actions in the same spot, it pops up. I don't know how to describe it but always follow 4 or 1 energy action. I'm not sure if 1 or 4 energy one pops up first, you have to do a couple of actions first in order to get to it. It has a specific place though. Aah I wish I could explain this properly, I'm so sorry, my English is so bad. If nobody comments on this by Friday, I'll share my screenshots! :)

Also, How I Roll works out when you buy cars.

Oh and Hype It Up is about product placement deals. When you do 8 hour reality shows, sometimes Simon calls you with a product placement deal offer. It's about that.

Thank you!!!
    And don't worry, your explaination is easy to understand :).
    I never do 8-hour reality shows, no wonder why my "Hype it up" is still 0% lol.
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Hi Anastasia, check your pm. I sent you the cheat sheet for the achievements.
    Anyone who needs help with the achievements, feel free to pm me. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Thank you!!!
    And don't worry, your explaination is easy to understand :).
    I never do 8-hour reality shows, no wonder why my "Hype it up" is still 0% lol.

Yeah, mine is at 0 as well, I try to do 8 hours occasionally but I only got a call from Simon once and I didn't have the house he wanted for the deal so I had to pass it. I'm glad I could help :) Hope it works!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Hi Anastasia, check your pm. I sent you the cheat sheet for the achievements.
    Anyone who needs help with the achievements, feel free to pm me. :)

Thanks.
    I've just checked it. It's absolutely useful and easy to understand <3
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    genthea wrote: »
    Yeah, mine is at 0 as well, I try to do 8 hours occasionally but I only got a call from Simon once and I didn't have the house he wanted for the deal so I had to pass it. I'm glad I could help :) Hope it works!

Oh, so it require us different house as well :(
    I think I'll pass if I don't have that required house like you did...
    Thanks!
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oh, so it require us different house as well :(
    I think I'll pass if I don't have that required house like you did...
    Thanks!

You can always try and pass on the offer if you don't have what he's asking for. Sometimes I'll get an offer but I don't have the specific furniture that he wants to place the product on and it gives you the option of buying it at that time. If I don't want to buy it, the offer just goes away. No harm, no foul.
  • Options
    You can always try and pass on the offer if you don't have what he's asking for. Sometimes I'll get an offer but I don't have the specific furniture that he wants to place the product on and it gives you the option of buying it at that time. If I don't want to buy it, the offer just goes away. No harm, no foul.

I got it. If he's asking a Kstar item or house, I'll just pass lol.
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got it. If he's asking a Kstar item or house, I'll just pass lol.

Yup, that's what I do! 30 k-stars for a table? No thank you! :p