Options

KK:H Weekday Event 8/21/17 Reality Shows!

Comments

• Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Hi guys been MIA from the forums just been one of those weeks.

Iv not been doing the best with the boxes this week I got to my third and after getting Energy and Kash Im hoping my TB box is amazing.

This is my gold box.
    Y8GvCpO.png
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Ugh I always forget to screenshot but my gold box I got the white bag
    IMG_1351.jpg
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    All my palettes for AppleP have not had one single item. Ok, there are 3 black box items I don't have, but why don't any of them show up in my palettes? But, a few weeks ago an android surprised me with grey aviator shades, and now the other 2 want them. I have to visualize them, and make it happen. lol.

Nice bag Silz. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think if you still have white/black/gold box items outstanding they should show up in your palette no matter what until you've earned them. We so very rarely get a gold box and I'm missing so many of those items, yet my gold palettes are almost exclusively just cash and partnerships.
  • Options
    I looked at AppleP's 3 gb palettes so far. not one item. and if I only have 3 gbs items remaining....why aren't any in my palettes? This is what frustrates me. I'm going to start a new # Campaign. If you can't put clothes in my palettes, how about a free save in the lookbook? I'd welcome one of those every so often. I would consider that almost as good as a piece of clothing. You have no idea my angst over those grey aviators. the rest are all opaque, or yellow. the grey lets your eyes show (they cost 120 Stars they better show) and doesn't make my doll look jaundice or clash with her outfits.

Ok I rambled. sorry, but I'd love a Free Lookbook save as a prize. I don't want people to feel sorry so I'm not posting my pathetic palettes. But just put something in my palettes. oh, how about a crack at the 3 gb items Apple still needs? She'll be your best friend....:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I looked at AppleP's 3 gb palettes so far. not one item. and if I only have 3 gbs items remaining....why aren't any in my palettes? This is what frustrates me. I'm going to start a new # Campaign. If you can't put clothes in my palettes, how about a free save in the lookbook? I'd welcome one of those every so often. I would consider that almost as good as a piece of clothing. You have no idea my angst over those grey aviators. the rest are all opaque, or yellow. the grey lets your eyes show (they cost 120 Stars they better show) and doesn't make my doll look jaundice or clash with her outfits.

Ok I rambled. sorry, but I'd love a Free Lookbook save as a prize. I don't want people to feel sorry so I'm not posting my pathetic palettes. But just put something in my palettes. oh, how about a crack at the 3 gb items Apple still needs? She'll be your best friend....:)

Yes i I think if you still have to get some items from the black box they should be there.. I also think that it would be awesome if the boxes in events would only contain prize items instead of kash and energy but I know that's wishful thinking lol but maybe if not the black box at least the gold box should just be like the tb ones
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Here's my gold box:

vzg64i.jpg

I got one of three (I think) Kardashian Kollection items, which I'm OK with! Could anybody who still hasn't won or purchased these sandals please let me know how many Kstars they're worth?

[Edit - Tinypic just won't work, and reuploading doesn't change anything...not sure what to do!]

I really agree with the suggestion above, I'd love a lookbook slot as giftbox prize!

Now let the grind to the TB box commence...
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Assisted by the energy I got in both of my black boxes (bleh), I went all-out grinding yesterday and today and finished the event. (I did take an eclipse-viewing break, though.) I got a brown dress in my gold box:

PSXjgiX.png

And this sheer purple top in my TB box:

783VKLY.png

How did I forget to screencap my TB palette?! I'm a bumbling maroon today. There were two cute purses I would've liked to get, but this top was my third-favorite item of the eight, so I'm pleased. More purple is always welcome in my closet.
    I'm going to start a new # Campaign. If you can't put clothes in my palettes, how about a free save in the lookbook? I'd welcome one of those every so often. I would consider that almost as good as a piece of clothing

I would LOVE this! Lookbook slots are getting pretty expensive for me. My next one would cost 40 K-stars.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    So I powered through the reality shows because I wanted to try purchasing the extra TB boxes this time :D Not a super exciting pallet but it could have been worse! I like the corset top and the shoes, so overall I'm not disappointed :cool:

uEJXU8.jpg

qFBwI4.jpg
  • Options
    I'm loving everyone's tbs. AppleP should get there, the other two not so much. See, they got thawed last week, and they are still wasting soooooooooo much time in their closets. One changes and the other waits a minute to see it happen in her game. They are getting nothing absolutely nothing done.

But, I'm having so much fun dressing them and changing their clothes, and I haven't been playing like that for half a year, so if I don't get them tbs, it's ok. They have each other again. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    tiramisu wrote: »

[Edit - Tinypic just won't work, and reuploading doesn't change anything...not sure what to do!]

Yeah between tinypic not working and photobucket hanging it's rules about 3rd party hosting it's been so annoying to find a way to upload photos to share. The site I found that works is VGY.me
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Grinded reality shows allllll day... only to get these ugly green glasses in my throwback box lol.

OZHj5lF.jpg

My doll isn't pleased, but at least her reality show rank up quite a few spots.

6fDCjYV.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    AListJacey, sorry that you are disappointed! But - your doll looks fantastic , I love the way you styled those glasses!!
    Android
  • Options
    AListJacey, sorry that you are disappointed! But - your doll looks fantastic , I love the way you styled those glasses!!

Thank you! Just trying to make it work haha
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Grinded reality shows allllll day... only to get these ugly green glasses in my throwback box lol.

OZHj5lF.jpg

6fDCjYV.jpg

Aww, so sorry but she does looks amazing wearing those glasses! <3
    By the way, is it okay if I send you a friend request? Let me know, I'd love to add you! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts

OZHj5lF.jpg

6fDCjYV.jpg
    The dress is so pretty! Is it from a weekend event?
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    The dress is so pretty! Is it from a weekend event?

i have the same dress its from VIP storylines gift
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Got the jeans from the tb box
    IMG_1352.jpg
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    AppleP is just over 500 points and the Androids into the 4s. They just might make it too. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    On normal events (without the extra day) when the timer reaches 1 day, 8 hours that's halfway. So I always judge if I'll finish an event based on if I'm halfway in points (300 a.k.a. gold box) at that point.

Since this is an easier event I have not been grinding at all. I'm not even at 400 yet :p
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The weekend will be here before you know it!

The items from the next event are inspired by going on a safari in Cape Town. Everyone can get new hair! :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts

The items from the next event are inspired by going on a safari in Cape Town. Everyone can get new hair! :)

Ooh safari! Could the guys be getting the lion in the bag, maybe the women get the snake?

rwrAX8L.jpg

Thanks for the teaser, Kalinda!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    oooooh, ok, so the pic shows the vip event dress, and the dress we just got last weekend, so no clues there, but oh my to be a snake charmer. I could get the girls behind that. We have a pink outfit that might work nicely...oh please please please let the dollies have a pet snake :) Just don't wear the snake with the monkey. right? lol.

So excited for the weekend. Safari, huh?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    i have the same dress its from VIP storylines gift

It's really pretty! Thank you so much :)
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Ok, well apple got her free box and kept picking. For 140 stars I got 4 boxes, plus my free box. I'll post the oalette....i got the white baby shower dress, which i love, the yellow bikini, the reddish puppy in the purse, a thoroughtly awful cream colored pantsuit with shoes and camel toe, with a touch of cankles because the hemline is awful, outfit. It had potential but no. Not my taste, the red riding hood. It was very ,uch fin. And well worth the 140 stars. Now off to do the androids........
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Aww, so sorry but she does looks amazing wearing those glasses! <3
    By the way, is it okay if I send you a friend request? Let me know, I'd love to add you! :rolleyes:

Thank you! I think in general I'm not much of sunglasses person, I always don't like blocking my dolls face lol

and yes of course!
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

ahhh! I get so excited everytime I see your hints, Kalinda! Thank you so much! <3
    Can't wait for that new hairstyle! :rolleyes:

Thank you! I think in general I'm not much of sunglasses person, I always don't like blocking my dolls face lol

and yes of course!

I totally get what you mean! Hahaha, I'm pretty much the same way. And I added you! <3 We have Koko as our mutual friend. :o
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    Ooh safari! Could the guys be getting the lion in the bag, maybe the women get the snake?

rwrAX8L.jpg

Thanks for the teaser, Kalinda!

ooo are we getting the hair on the left?? The one with the VIP dress on??
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Im nearly at my TB box and I was wondering has anybody seen the GS lips in the TB boxes lately. They are one of the things I really really really want but they never ever appear.
  • Options
    CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    ooo are we getting the hair on the left?? The one with the VIP dress on??

Pretty sure that's the hair you get from the South Africa update VIP storyline if you're gold level.

edit: yes it definitely is. You also get that bracelet.
    *iOS*