Options

KK:H Weekday Event 8/21/17 Reality Shows!

Comments

• Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Open multiple TB GiftBoxes in a row discount is back! Thanks Glu!! :D

IMG_9443.jpg

Hellooo, since I'm kinda a newbie, I don't know what this means & what does it do? How can we do it?
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Open multiple TB GiftBoxes in a row discount is back! Thanks Glu!! :D

IMG_9443.jpg

how much are they discounted?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    genthea wrote: »
    Hellooo, since I'm kinda a newbie, I don't know what this means & what does it do? How can we do it?

Thats what I was wonder too lol I just asked how much 😂
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    I kinda want to do the 60kstar throw back box but I have a feeling we might have a VIP event on the weekend. I am learning very slowly to save my kstar since they are a little hard to come back.

Don't worry, you can splurge on these boxes if you want! Usually we have VIP events at the end of the month (right before the next update) so most likely we won't get it this weekend. :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    Thats what I was wonder too lol I just asked how much 

Same! I've never seen that before :D
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    genthea wrote: »

If I remember correctly, this offer allows you to open 5 boxes in a row for discounted price. First box is 60kstars (or for free if you'll grind for it), second box is 50, third - 40, fourth - 30 and fifth is 20.
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    wpEtNCV.png?1

Soundspretty, I got that bag in my throwback box last week :eek: It's not that bad but it's a lil hard to style
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Thank you, LindaVB, same to you! I will report back with what I get :)
  • Options
    If I remember correctly, this offer allows you to open 5 boxes in a row for discounted price. First box is 60kstars (or for free if you'll grind for it), second box is 50, third - 40, fourth - 30 and fifth is 20.

oh wow, that's so cool! Thanks Anastasia :o

my shows's name is Gennie in a Bottle haha.
    here's my first box, I'm very pleased with it. I wouldn't mind picking jewelery though :rolleyes:

edit: I love how there's 2 of everything. 2 cash, 2 stars, 2 tb items, 2 rest (energy and daily box item), that's just how it should be. I was checking out my hairs yesterday and I saw daily boxes used to give hairs! You're tearing me apart, Glu! But this week started with a good box so, I'm okay. Also +1 day is heaven.

image.jpg
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Yes, that's how it works. In average, each TB box is 40Kstars instead of 60. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Yes, that's how it works. In average, each TB box is 40Kstars instead of 60. :)

That's amazing! Thank youu <33
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I accidentally started a party sdfkljskdlfs
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I accidentally started a party sdfkljskdlfs
    I did that too!! I was so upset. Now I'm not letting myself go to Calabasas to tap out of fear of doing it again.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    I have a question about these throwback events, since I'm new to the game so here goes. Do all the four boxes you get for free contain Tb items or does only the last box?
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Technically just the last box, although sometimes you may find one or two TB items in the other boxes.
  • Options
    Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    Ah that sucks a bit, only getting one Tb box in k&k we get three. Thx for the help tho❤
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    All aboard the Linda Party Express...
    Of course I started a party... an 8-hour party!!! Unbelievable that I did it again!!

IMG_7102.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    All aboard the Linda Party Express...
    Of course I started a party... an 8-hour party!!! Unbelievable that I did it again!!

IMG_7102.jpg

oh no!!😱 That sucks!I almost started one too but then miraculously I remember it was reality show so I backed out ..
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Pretty pleased with my first box :D I don't have much jewelry in my closet so more is always welcome.

zW3oP7j.jpg

Edit:

Anyone else see the eclipse? I'm not in a place where it would be totally covered, but it was still cool to see! I had the special glasses but then snagged this chance Snapchat video when a cloud made the eclipse dim enough to see with the naked eye :)

dJ94eAm.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    And my second box is... cash.

Screenshot_2017-08-21-23-49-33-1.png

giphy.gif
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    And my second box is... cash.

Screenshot_2017-08-21-23-49-33-1.png

giphy.gif

I got the exact same thing. :rolleyes:
    Looking forward for the two last ones! <3
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    This choker was in EVERY palette since Glu added new items to the boxes. I wanted it so badly, but I always missed it. Now I finally got it!!

z1Apv7r.png
    84.gif
  • Options
    Looks like we're in the same boat once again, Judith! :rolleyes: Here's to hope we'll get better stuff in our next boxes!
    Cherrey wrote: »
    This choker was in EVERY palette since Glu added new items to the boxes. I wanted it so badly, but I always missed it. Now I finally got it!!

z1Apv7r.png
    84.gif
    Congrats Cherrey! I am sooo envy you right now, this choker was on my wishlist since forever and it only appeared once in one of my palettes :(
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Congrats Cherrey! I am sooo envy you right now, this choker was on my wishlist since forever and it only appeared once in one of my palettes :(

Don't worry, Anastasia. I'm sure sooner or later you'll get it aswell. Until then my fingers are crossed for you. Good luck! :)
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Don't worry, Anastasia. I'm sure sooner or later you'll get it aswell. Until then my fingers are crossed for you. Good luck! :)

giphy.gif
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I went out to a friend's, forgot I still had to finish a party, and now I've ruined my streak!

Oh, and I got kash in my second box. Again.

Overall, not the best start to this event!! But I'm remaining blindly hopeful for my third box...
  • Options
    PacoDeLlamaPacoDeLlama Registered Users 22 Posts
    does anyone know at what point do you make more than 1k fans from each show?
  • Options
    does anyone know at what point do you make more than 1k fans from each show?

I could be wrong but I think you make 1k fans the entire time, all the way until you reach the top
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    I could be wrong but I think you make 1k fans the entire time, all the way until you reach the top
    I'm making around 200k fans per show right now. I just don't remember when that started happening. If I had to guess, I'd say the number of fans probably increases somewhere around the milestones where you earn tiles, etc.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    I'm making around 200k fans per show right now. I just don't remember when that started happening. If I had to guess, I'd say the number of fans probably increases somewhere around the milestones where you earn tiles, etc.
    Ah thanks! I'm not that far but I remember someone telling me they earned the same amount the entire time, although maybe they were mistaken. Leveling up shows sure is the hardest on this game, much harder than gaining fans or couple rank!
    KKH iOS player ✨