Options

KK:H Weekday 8/28/17 - Party till You Drop

124Next

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes, the event will run Friday to Monday! :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Cheryl V wrote: »
    I'm stopping everything to see if I can get anything out of this last day of play time for this event. Haven't even got to the second box yet.

aww, don;t be discouraged, you can get there. And next time, come here and we'll help you pace yourself. With a tap tap, here, a tap tap there.....

Welcome to the forum doll. Nice to meet you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Grinding like crazy and just unlocked my throwback box!

The palette was actually pretty great! The purse I got wouldn't have been my first choice but not my last either, I don't think anything in this palette would have disappointed me. I so wish I had plenty of extra K stars to buy more boxes, but I know I should be good and save them up.

SDzwaMJ.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    *throws in the towel*

I just reached the gold box earlier and I quit. I got energy, Kstars, and a tile. The Kstars were nice until my husband called trying to divorce me which was a shock since we just went on a date like 24 hours ago! I hope that's not a recurring glitch since he's not worth 10 stars every day. The tile was expected since I've gotten that a few times, but it's annoying that it's there when I have gold box items I don't have (never seen the bun hairstyle) plus it's a basic tile and as a VIP I could still use some of those.

Oh well, gonna save the time I have left before the weekend event for my businesses.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-08-28-18-00-17.jpg
    Ugh
    Screenshot_2017-08-29-11-13-12.jpg
    Ugh
    Screenshot_2017-08-30-09-04-04.jpg
    Ugh..
    Screenshot_2017-08-31-09-21-53.jpg
    Would have loved box 5 or 7. I really like those earrings, but it feels like such a small reward after grinding for days. Parties are not fun because they are so hard to complete. They don't bring anything except fans, but if you have max fans they are meaningless.
    This time the event was such a chore, it needed more energy than ever before. Almost always when I needed only 1 energy to finish the party, the 1 energy action (like "take pictures") what was there before, suddenly turned into an 8 energy action.
    Mean!
    Android
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I noticed that it was taking more energy as well... I would tap my normal actions and yet I still hadn't filled up my stars? So I'd have to hunt for a 1 or 2 action and they just weren't there.
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-08-28-18-00-17.jpg
    Ugh
    Screenshot_2017-08-29-11-13-12.jpg
    Ugh
    Screenshot_2017-08-30-09-04-04.jpg
    Ugh..
    Screenshot_2017-08-31-09-21-53.jpg
    Would have loved box 5 or 7. I really like those earrings, but it feels like such a small reward after grinding for days. Parties are not fun because they are so hard to complete. They don't bring anything except fans, but if you have max fans they are meaningless.
    This time the event was such a chore, it needed more energy than ever before. Almost always when I needed only 1 energy to finish the party, the 1 energy action (like "take pictures") what was there before, suddenly turned into an 8 energy action.
    Mean!

yes I noticed that also , I would exit the house to tap and when back there was only 8 energies tasks 😪 It was something like 50 energy to finish the party.. but I'm just 2 parties away from the tb
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Just got to the gold box, which is where I'm stopping. Not a terrible palette, with two TB items, and some Kim's pick sandals worth 90kstars (but also 2 energy and 1 kash). I got...

...a partnership tile. Not even a good one, as the partnership is for 30 energy!

So discouraging, especially as party events are such a grind.
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Well finally got to the tb box got a gold bag then I didn't want to use kstar but I want to catch up on tb items as fast as possible so I decided to open another one.. I got this blue thing now I wish i would of save my star

IMG_1457.jpg
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm SAD and DISAPPOINTED and mostly ANGRY. After having all my energy drained by this f*cking event and as Nai said to me couple of days ago feels like we age 10 years when done, I got another useless pair of shoes.

Seems like all I get are those sh!t brown things, tacky shoes and acessories and those plain shrunk pants without any level of details. Ugh!

However what really drove me absolutely mad, was that my palette had one of those hairstyles I've been lusting and suffering for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. That never happened before and probably won't happen again anytime soon.

I wanted to throw my phone away and kill someone and CRY I wanted to CRY. Oh and sit on a pineapple too.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE ALL THIS!!!!!
    IoezqR7.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    That hurts. So sorry Vats!
    It's one thing to get a useless item, but seeing what you could have won is an ugly feeling and can ruin your day. Don't let it!
    But I am sure you have already put it behind you and have found your humor again!
    Android
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    VATS - I'm so sorry you had a lousy pick! I feel for those playing a male doll. It does seem like the creativity is lacking there at times.
    Mean!
    I noticed that it was taking more energy as well... I would tap my normal actions and yet I still hadn't filled up my stars? So I'd have to hunt for a 1 or 2 action and they just weren't there.

Yes! That same thing happened to me. Maybe it's just me, but it seemed like it happened most in the Venice house.

I just finished the event, but only because I used some of my stored energy from partnerships.

Although I'm glad I got a dress and eluded the green feathered boa, I have other dresses already with a similar look.

QnyXisC.png?1

l3WPhtD.jpg
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    Oh VATS, I am so sorry. I will make you pancakes again. I can try your name in script or make them a special color.....imagine my upset a few weeks ago. I finally got my doll to the Throwback...i got an item I already had, and somehow lost along the way. (probably when I was transferring). All that tapping for nothing. Now I am screenshotting all my event items. Lol.

but let us cheer you up, would you like a Thursday is Wednesday We Wear Day fashion show. Tell us what style or color and we'll bring a smile to your, face? Right girls?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sorry girls, I am really p!ssed. Since will have a VIP I'll take a break. Better the next update to bring something relevant or I'll take an extended break.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Oh Vats... I know that feeling so well. Sorry this happened. :(

giphy.gif
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Noooo, Vatsy!! :(

I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes this game takes your last nerve and you just want to throw your phone against the wall. I hope you feel better soon, my dear! *BIGHUGS*
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Aww, Vats I'm so sorry you felt this way. I do understand how that feels, too but I hope you're feeling better now! If there's anything we can do, I'd love to help, too! <3
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Finally got to the gold boxes. Of course no double bun nor bob in sight. There was one black box item (eyeglasses) but I got a tile. Seriously. A non-VIP tile.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I'm 45 points away from my TB box with 3.5hours to go oh god the frustration!!!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Vatsy so sorry to hear you're disappointed :( That's a frustrating things when you work your butt off only to choose something you hate and seeing you could have had something you love! Big hugs, my friend ❤️

I made it to the gold box and I'm stopping. Cash, a bag, and an ugly pantsuit/shoes combo ..... nope! Not grinding any further on stupid parties! Instead I'll go make my shopping list for this VIP weekend event :)
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I nearly threw in the towel, but soldiered on.. I'm pretty happy with my box, but I'd be over the moon if I had chosen that hair!

hXCnk5.png
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    Got Three out of four boxes. Better than nothing. :(

ETA: If I miss the start i'm never doing it again last minute.
    PC Platform
  • Options
    I almost hate to ask, did you finish Drama?

can't wait for tomorrow. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I did Koko I was up until 1am here in Ireland but I did it and I won an outfit Iv wanted for ages and opened another box just before the event finished I felt I deserved it after all that and won shoes I had in my wish list also! It was 100% worth all the grinding! However I will say something drastically needs to be done to change parties they are a drag!!
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I'm so happy you got something you've been wanting, Drama! I was afraid after all of my hard work I'd end up with a pair of boring shoes or something, but I was also pleased with my box.

I wonder as for making party events slightly less grueling/boring, why not just give us a bonus star like any other event (except dating) to begin?
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    So here are the goodies I got (It was a very good week event despite the hardship of parties) the outfit is from my free box and the shoes are from the second box I decided to open!!
    R9o0vO0.png
    Nx4xD58.jpg
    RWP3XR2.png
    zBJSyGN.jpg