Options

Newest storyline

Hi everyone,
I've been playing and stopping, then playing and stopping KKH for several times ...
My newest storyline is to do gigs with Miya Hotaru. And I just dug up a little and found out that people have been asking about this storyline 2 years ago... which means I'm so far far behind :eek:
I have know idea how I can speed up :confused:.
Anw, there are new storyline in each update, right? So can anyone tell me what is current newest storyline of KKH?
I'm just so curious :P.
Thank you!!!
KKH iOS player
Level: 42
A+++ Lister

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I have not gotten the Mario & Jen storyline for the free hair, this was released 2 years ago! But I have received storylines that are released later than that. From what I heard, some storylines are progressive, requires unlocking many other storylines. While others are kind of stand-alone. I definitely don't think it means that you and me are 2 years behind on storylines.

I did this before in the past when I was just too overwhelmed with gigs hanging off my goals list, and I just wanted to do Simon's 3h gigs for professional event. I just started all of the 8h gigs and went to bed lol. This will wreck any ongoing achievements (so make sure to check first) and friendships (so don't invite a friend). Now I don't do it anymore because I want to know what's going on with these storylines, sometimes they're connected to one another.

Anyway you can usually find the latest storyline talks in the update thread, like here.
    PM to add
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Another thing you can do is focus on the storyline threads. When you're behind it feels like you're never going to catch up because once you finish a gig you get a call about the next one and have to wait say 8 hours until it's available. So you start another gig and it's the exact same situation.

Pick one or two gigs and keep track of those. When you finish one and get the next gig, remember the name of it so when it's available you're doing that one instead of a gig from another storyline thread. Most of them are finished within 3-5 gigs so eventually you'll finish that thread and it won't pop up again.

I say pick two because there is always waiting between gigs, but if you are backed up 4+ gigs that could potentially be 4+ storylines! So just think small and focus on those first and eventually you'll knock them out and then apply this to another 2 storylines and so on until you're caught up :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Then there have been a few members who were so behind, they will start a gig, get half of it finished, fill 3stars {including bonus, so two of the remaining ) then move on to the next. They felt their fans and achievements would take a hit, but it's not awful to finish with 3 and they were caught up in no time. It worked for them, so I'm putting it out there. Good luck and don't be discouraged Anastasia. :D
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    4 stars on a gig won't affect your fans in a negative way (if that's a concern) but obviously it will affect achievement progress.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah, I never did it but I did remember some overloaded players going that route. No judgement. You play your way.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    Oh. Thanks everyone.
    So that's how it is :P. I often do gigs at the same location first and then move to other. That makes my storyline mess up ;)
    I guess I'll never worry about how far I'm behind lol.
    Anw, free hair from Mario & Jen storyline? Does anyone happen to have its picture?
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    For my newer male doll's game, I always do the most recent update's storyline gigs first so that the # of gigs on the list can be reduced. If you have too many gigs on your task list (12+? don't know the exact #), Maria won't call for luxe goals.

Most gigs in the game are 8hr gigs, it can be overwhelming for newer players to get through 3 years of storylines. I wish there's a way that Glu can change the older storyline gigs (let's say before update 5.0) from 8hr to 3hr, also reduce the wait time from 24hr to 12hr, 8hr to 3hr.

Here are the hairstyles from Jen:
    I hope we can get more hairstyles/ makeup from Jen & Mario in the future. :)

IMG_9573.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers