Options

Weekend Fashion Show 9/1/17 - Labor Day VIP LOoks

what do yu9 f]get when you cross a VIP Weekend Event with a 4 day Weekend? A whole lot of fun and some terrific looks. Right Kalinda?
We have a VIP event this weekend, so you know what that means... I guess I should pop into the 7.3 thread soon!

I love all the hairstyles, shoes and bags, as well as the red jacket for guys and the multicolored dress. What are your faves from these new items? What are you planning to buy?

Remember: the event ends on Monday at the usual time.

female_rewards.png

female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png

so, come on, show us what you spent those hard earned or purchased KStars on.

And be sure and check out the Star Sale going on in your gsm4 StarShop! 50% more Stars all weekend.
Pkus we're earning a star for every 5Star Modeling, photo shoot, acting, appearance or other professional gig.

Phew, now yu9 show me first...ok?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    I am in LOVE with this hair omg 😍😍😍

036Tvsh.jpg

eFcx3xR.jpg
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Still working on winning the outfits, but I'm loving this hair! It goes great with almost everything :-)

DA0n1oC.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wow, you guys look sensational. Here's AppleP with newborn friend Kate! Kate you're changing clothes in my game. Do you see me in yours? Koko Kokonut, just like here.

I toonam in love with the dress, the hair, I bought these braids, so loving this event. And tomorrow I can do another episode of Stories for free and a 5 Star payout. Woo hoo.

IMG_3003.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm so happy with all my new goodies!!!

Earnable shoes, hair and dress.
    IMG_7810.jpg

Story feature dress, giftbox hair, Misty dress, giftbox purse and giftbox dress
    IMG_7811.jpg

Story feature doctor's outfit!!!
    IMG_7812.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Yay. You did the doctor. Linda, I have to ask the 1st picture, 2nd doll...those high cutaway boots....where are they from? If you say VIP subscription storyline or gbs, I will excuse myself and go have a good cry that Puterhead isn't a gazillionsire. Spill doll. where'd ya get those boots? LolOh, here's our dolls making a day if it.

IMG_3006.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes I had K-stars to spare so I figures, why not go ahead and get the doctor's outfit!!
    Love our pic together, Koko!!
    Well... those boots are attached to the skirt and are purchasable for 45 K-star (a steal in my opinion!!), they are in the skirt section!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    IMG_3052.jpg

After seeing how great Linda looked, I had to run to Misty's shop, and buy the outfit then I took a picture with Wolfe. You are looking great doll. Getting back to you Miss Linda what are you making me do? Why do I pay for a personal shopper when you're doing all the work? So I went and bought the skirt. lol

Now I know everyone hates these tops, but when I was brand new in The game, I dreamed of owning one.(See I have this thing for ruffles. and braids)
    and I said Ooh, let me grab Holly's doll Dixie for a pic, and wow, she was in earlier game purple top.

IMG_3054.jpg

So so tell me Linda, or better yet....Show me what I'm buying next. This is fun. I want to go shopping with you in real life. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    OK, those baby clothes and options are seriously cute! I bought him a few hairstyles and outfits. For our first photo shoot together, I decided to coordinate matching mommy and me looks. I already know what he's wearing when it's officially fall :)

7.2_VIP_and_new_baby_matching.jpg

7.2_VIP_and_new_baby.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Here are my looks:

IMG_6549.jpg
    IMG_6551.jpg
    I love that little rose patch skirt :o
    iOS platform
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    OK, those baby clothes and options are seriously cute! I bought him a few hairstyles and outfits. For our first photo shoot together, I decided to coordinate matching mommy and me looks. I already know what he's wearing when it's officially fall :)

7.2_VIP_and_new_baby.jpg

Congrats Kalinda! Wow! I love your mommy & me look! I didn't know we have that baby boy's suit coat that matches so well with the one you're wearing. I have to spend more time in my baby's closet! :) Are you planning on having a second baby? Do you want your hubby to be in the nursery holding the babies with you? Please tell your team to #firethenanny before you say yes to the second baby! :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Wow, you guys look sensational. Here's AppleP with newborn friend Kate! Kate you're changing clothes in my game. Do you see me in yours? Koko Kokonut, just like here.

I toonam in love with the dress, the hair, I bought these braids, so loving this event. And tomorrow I can do another episode of Stories for free and a 5 Star payout. Woo hoo.

IMG_3003.jpg

Hi Koko! Unfortunately I cannot see any of my new friends in the game. :(
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options

7.2_VIP_and_new_baby.jpg

Such a Lovely Lovely family photo. :) Your baby is gorg. absolutely gorg. Congratulations.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Congratulations Kalinda! Can I ask what you named your bundle of joy? :) My boys are named Ethan and Alexander. EDIT: Oh, I see now, you posted his name in the event thread! Josh is a cutie pie :D

I picked up all the GB items while chasing the hair and earned myself the blue shoes and metallic dress in the process. That was a lot of K-stars 🙈 haha, but hey, that's six new versatile closet items total! I think I've convinced myself that justifies the expense. :p

Blue and silvery-white in Mykonos:

tUPkfID.png

Maria called me during the midweek offering this purse as a luxe goal and it's my new favorite!:

PiJf8Dh.png

I've spent a ridiculous amount of time in my closet today pairing this hairstyle with everything! It's absolutely gorgeous and I'm having tons of fun with it. I actually bounced up and down in my seat a little when I finally opened the right GB, haha. The earnable metallic dress goes really well with a lot of our accessories, too!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I had a $15 iTunes gift card I was saving, so I finally cashed it in and immediately snatched up Kim's lovely blue outfit. I ran into Judith and thought our outfits looked lovely together, so I snapped up a pic! Our dolls sure look glam.

G7PqSU5.jpg

With the remaining $5 on the gift card bought some K stars and then opened 3 more boxes but those... were utter fails lol (energy, kash, bikini thing that you can get in any box). Oh well. I have some K stars leftover but I thinks I should buy something I actually want instead of ending up with more energy. I'm still gonna chase the silver dress, but I'll grind for those stars after I maybe buy a business or pet or something.

I also unlocked the earnable dress which is TO DIE FOR. I love it. I'm closer to Kendall and Kylie's age so I always like their style a little bit more than the older sisters', but I'm always scared to request more of their outfits since they have their own game after all (I no longer play that one). My doll is ready to party in this adorable dress.

dUBWQpM.jpg

I'm not chasing the earnable hair, but at the rate I'm going, I may accidentally unlock it just by chasing the GB dress ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    I had a $15 iTunes gift card I was saving, so I finally cashed it in and immediately snatched up Kim's lovely blue outfit. I ran into Judith and thought our outfits looked lovely together, so I snapped up a pic! Our dolls sure look glam.

G7PqSU5.jpg

With the remaining $5 on the gift card bought some K stars and then opened 3 more boxes but those... were utter fails lol (energy, kash, bikini thing that you can get in any box). Oh well. I have some K stars leftover but I thinks I should buy something I actually want instead of ending up with more energy. I'm still gonna chase the silver dress, but I'll grind for those stars after I maybe buy a business or pet or something.

I also unlocked the earnable dress which is TO DIE FOR. I love it. I'm closer to Kendall and Kylie's age so I always like their style a little bit more than the older sisters', but I'm always scared to request more of their outfits since they have their own game after all (I no longer play that one). My doll is ready to party in this adorable dress.

dUBWQpM.jpg

I'm not chasing the earnable hair, but at the rate I'm going, I may accidentally unlock it just by chasing the GB dress ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ahhh I love that picture of us together! Totally adorable and I love the way our outfits look together <333

Here I go with my looks. Most importat think to know: I adore this hairstyle! It's so versatile and super fashionable! It's definitely one of my favorite if not my favorite one. First item I've ever went for a chase and I couldn't be happier!

Still thinking about going for the GB dress and purse though, hmm... decisions! But for now, here I go! :o
    Ooo, p.s.: Everyone looks completely fabulous! <33

tumblr_ovmk70_Do_Bw1qbtwl9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovmk70_Do_Bw1qbtwl9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovmk70_Do_Bw1qbtwl9o3_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I forgot to post my look from last weekend and before I changed I figured - why not wear it with this week's hair.

tumblr_ovml3aviKL1swz9zro1_500.jpg
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options

7.2_VIP_and_new_baby.jpg

Ahhh, such a gorgeous family! <333 Congratulations, Kalinda! He's such a cutie. :o
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I forgot to post my look from last weekend and before I changed I figured - why not wear it with this week's hair.

Loving this look! :o
  • Options
    ahhh I'm doing a happy dance while typing this! :rolleyes:

tumblr_ovmzhoc_T6_V1qbtwl9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovmzhoc_T6_V1qbtwl9o3_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Kalinda, your doll's family is so cute, baby Josh is just adorable!

I bought the SMC first time around, AListJacey, all items are just stunning!!

Oh that is a great luxe goal, Pez!! Maria only calls me to buy furniture these days, lol! Love your looks!

Congrats Judith!! The dress is gorgeous!!
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »

Oh my, Andrzej, so handsome!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Price of Pets

Is there a list of prices for all pets?

I think James may buy a new pet but I want a cheap one.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Price of Pets

Is there a list of prices for all pets?

I think James may buy a new pet but I want a cheap one.

Here's a thread ladykrystal did with information about houses and pet prices. <33
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Kalinda, your doll's family is so cute, baby Josh is just adorable!

I bought the SMC first time around, AListJacey, all items are just stunning!!

Oh that is a great luxe goal, Pez!! Maria only calls me to buy furniture these days, lol! Love your looks!

Congrats Judith!! The dress is gorgeous!!

Oh my, Andrzej, so handsome!!

ahhh thank you so much, Linda! <333 I hope you're having fun this weekend! :o
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Well I bought the jet finally so I can fly in style then I opened a bunch of boxes but only picked the bag and shoe no luck with the hair but I bought a couple things I wanted to get for a while now
    3 hairstyle 2 skirts 1 pumps and 2 tops
    IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I didn't manage to catch the gorgeous hair this time :(:( but I did win the adorable dress and shoes :D I purchased this super cute hair, which I've been longing for since the last update!

XtKBYJ.jpg

Chasing drastically cut into my shopping budget, but I have a few more points before reaching the earnable hair. I did purchase the fishtail braids, which I really love! and also really like this earnable dress

FHiZ0M.jpg

Hope everyone is enjoying the event and happy long weekend to those celebrating :cool:
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    I didn't manage to catch the gorgeous hair this time :(:( but I did win the adorable dress and shoes :D I purchased this super cute hair, which I've been longing for since the last update!

XtKBYJ.jpg

Chasing drastically cut into my shopping budget, but I have a few more points before reaching the earnable hair. I did purchase the fishtail braids, which I really love! and also really like this earnable dress

FHiZ0M.jpg

Hope everyone is enjoying the event and happy long weekend to those celebrating :cool:

Absolutely gorgeous! Those two hairstyles are so cute, too! And they look perfect on your doll. <3

Silz1217, she looks absolutely gorgeous! Loving your looks! <333
  • Options
    Finally decided I'd get Misty's pop up outfit :D I actually really love it and I love that there are 3 items included (go Misty!)

I thought I'd give the hair one more shot but I ended up with the bag, which goes perfectly with Misty's dress so I'm happy about that and finished the event now :cool:

kfIbLr.jpg
  • Options
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Absolutely gorgeous! Those two hairstyles are so cute, too! And they look perfect on your doll. <3

Thanks Judith :o I certainly wanted and tried to chase the GB hair but I'm happy with the ones I did get this weekend :D

The GB hair looks amazing on your doll, congrats! :D
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »

thanks I wanted the hair but I didn't feel like using more kstar so I decided to save some for the new update.. 😊
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Im done with the weekend! I had the best VIP weekend ever. Not gonna lie I mostly chased the hair. I did buy the house in Florance and got myself a new puppy. I picked up the braids and pearl earrings Iv wanted for so long. I think Summer loves her new outfits.
    ZCUJZzN.jpg
    iK03CPI.jpg
    B5DYOFM.jpg