Options

Weekday Event - 9/5/7 - Love the One You're With!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    yes I own all 3 the jet the house and the car I have seen a money improvement since but this date event killed me.and yes I spent a bit prior the event to get heart item but I'm still far away from having the gold heart. I'm an A lister but top 50 haven't made it to the top yet but also my friend list are the top 1 with comebacks is that going to effect me becoming top 1 for the first time? Or not

I don't have any RL people added to my game so I'm not sure but that may prevent you from doing a comeback quest. Sorry. :( Good news, though! You are definitely pre-rich. It's all about working hard and spending smart now. Just remember three things:

1. Don't do any more dating events until you have that bonus heart AND a cushion of 50k in kash that you won't miss.

2. I know getting that bonus heart sounds insurmountable - I literally thought I'd NEVER catch up - but just focus on only spending money if it will move you towards that goal. (Remember - some house furnishings give you heart points too and they're cheaper than a lot of clothes.)

3. Grind, grind, grind! Reality show events, professional events, VIP events and SYS events are all great excuses to film a ton of reality shows in Calabasis. In between each show, hit every neighborhood in LA and tap, tap, tap. You'll pretty much never run out of energy.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Grinded non-stop for the last couple of hours and just reached my TB box, I'm super pleased :D

LAS1K7a.jpg

The dress is like a princess dress, I love it!

DjPcQTW.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Grinded non-stop for the last couple of hours and just reached my TB box, I'm super pleased :D

LAS1K7a.jpg

The dress is like a princess dress, I love it!

DjPcQTW.jpg

omg she looks absolutely gorgeous!
    ahh so happy for you! <333
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thank you everyone for your kind words and support! It means a lot :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I don't have any RL people added to my game so I'm not sure but that may prevent you from doing a comeback quest. Sorry. :( Good news, though! You are definitely pre-rich. It's all about working hard and spending smart now. Just remember three things:

1. Don't do any more dating events until you have that bonus heart AND a cushion of 50k in kash that you won't miss.

2. I know getting that bonus heart sounds insurmountable - I literally thought I'd NEVER catch up - but just focus on only spending money if it will move you towards that goal. (Remember - some house furnishings give you heart points too and they're cheaper than a lot of clothes.)

3. Grind, grind, grind! Reality show events, professional events, VIP events and SYS events are all great excuses to film a ton of reality shows in Calabasis. In between each show, hit every neighborhood in LA and tap, tap, tap. You'll pretty much never run out of energy.

Thanks for for the tips i really appreciate it .. so you saying if I have RL people on the game that are top1 position with 3 plus I can't become number one or do comebacks?? Welp
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    No, your game will always allow you to be #1. It may be a bit harder if you have RL friends and they are maxed out on fans but if you meet their fan count number you will always be ahead of them.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the encouragement 😊 ..On another note how to i tag a name like you just did with mine? I tried to use @ before the name but it doesn't highlight the name and I always see you guys doing that .. I want to do it too!!

Oh all you need is to write the name of the person and use the bold button of the board editing tab or insert their name between , hope this helps you.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    No, your game will always allow you to be #1. It may be a bit harder if you have RL friends and they are maxed out on fans but if you meet their fan count number you will always be ahead of them.

o my they have like 1000M fans it ll take me forever.. and what about comebacks? Can I still do it even if I have RL friends
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    thank you Vats I didn't even think of that lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    o my they have like 1000M fans it ll take me forever.. and what about comebacks? Can I still do it even if I have RL friends

Of course! The comebacks were just a way to keep the game interesting. You'll get exclusive clothing and an extra energy added to your bar for each comeback! Don't let the loss of fans discourage you - it's worth it.

As far as when it's time to gain back your fans, don't stress. It will seem like it takes forever to climb back to the top but you'll get there before you know it! The fastest way I've found to gain them back fast is by throwing parties.
  • Options
    Thank soundspretty Glad to hear I'll have a chance at comebacks whenever i will be number 1 if I ever will.. lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24