Options

Weekday Event - 9/5/7 - Love the One You're With!

Comments

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I love dating event! I'm rich in Kash so don't mind spending Kash to finish the event faster.
    My palettes this week was pretty good so far. A pair of TB earrings, KStars in black boxes. In the gold box, I got a pair of shoes from the closet that cost 90 KStars!! I won't buy those shoes for 90 KStars but don't mind to get them for free. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I haven't been grinding. At all.

I got my second box this morning and got more kash :( I'm just going for the gold box. My motivation is shot right now.
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    I have very stupid question - how do you insert images to your posts?

Got the jacket from the daily GB in my first palette. My husband very rarely pays for the dates, so I prefer going to the cheap places and wait for the energy to recharge.
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    kate_kkh wrote: »
    I have very stupid question - how do you insert images to your posts?

Got the jacket from the daily GB in my first palette. My husband very rarely pays for the dates, so I prefer going to the cheap places and wait for the energy to recharge.

Try this thread for help :)

https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?160000-Test-Thread-for-Images-and-Videos
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    This is the first dating event I've done since doing the "love guru" comeback quest and it's really making me :mad:. It makes dating so much more difficult. I keep getting stuck with the dating action (which is nine energy) and an eight energy option when I've only got half a heart left to fill. I wish we could undo choosing a comeback quest.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    So annoying, the "love guru"! Good for nothing. I try to use this action in the beginning to get rid of it and that it isn't an option in the end..
    Android
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Yey the update is out! 😍😍
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Our Fashion Week celebrations start with the next event! Everyone can get new hair.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Our Fashion Week celebrations start with the next event! Everyone can get new hair.

Oh wow! I wonder if it's SYS due to fashion week :rolleyes:
    Thank you Kalinda <3
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Got stars in my gold box, yay! I want to finish this today, cause I can't wait to start the new update adventures tomorrow before the weekend event arrives.

Uh, date events are much more doable than parties, the only 'but' is that waiting our partners offer the 'right' number of hours we want to go on a date is annoying. Praying to the day we'll be able to chose this to come ASAP.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

ahhh
    new hairstyles <333
    can't wait! Thank you so much, Kalinda! :o
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I'm gonna grind super super hard and try to get to the tb box as fast as possible. I'm in South Florida and it looks like the hurricane is gonna cause trouble so just in case I lose power I wanna knock everything out lol
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    I'm gonna grind super super hard and try to get to the tb box as fast as possible. I'm in South Florida and it looks like the hurricane is gonna cause trouble so just in case I lose power I wanna knock everything out lol

Eek, good luck! That was me a few weeks ago with Harvey. We are more inland, but they told us to expect the worst and hope for the best. We got super lucky and while my oak and crepe myrtle trees look like they vomited all over the yard, no outages or problems of any sort here. Crossing my fingers for you!

I just got the gold box, but if Bort can offer up some 4-8 hour dates I may be able to super grind to the TB box. Blessed to see the rapid recharge back!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Eek, good luck! That was me a few weeks ago with Harvey. We are more inland, but they told us to expect the worst and hope for the best. We got super lucky and while my oak and crepe myrtle trees look like they vomited all over the yard, no outages or problems of any sort here. Crossing my fingers for you!

I just got the gold box, but if Bort can offer up some 4-8 hour dates I may be able to super grind to the TB box. Blessed to see the rapid recharge back!

Glad to hear that Harvey didn't cause too many problems for you, Kayla! I'm right on the beach which is probably not the best but idk, I've lived in Florida my whole life so hurricanes are just part of the package here.

Haha, my bf before my current husband was named Bort and he was so cute, but he was a B lister and I wanted to marry an A list. My game has like 50 Borts in it, every guy I talked to was named Bort. Sorry if I seem ignorant but is that a foreign name? Ive never heard of it before this game lol where suddenly every guy is named that.
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    Glad to hear that Harvey didn't cause too many problems for you, Kayla! I'm right on the beach which is probably not the best but idk, I've lived in Florida my whole life so hurricanes are just part of the package here.

Haha, my bf before my current husband was named Bort and he was so cute, but he was a B lister and I wanted to marry an A list. My game has like 50 Borts in it, every guy I talked to was named Bort. Sorry if I seem ignorant but is that a foreign name? Ive never heard of it before this game lol where suddenly every guy is named that.

lol I only have one Bort in my game and truthfully the only reason I date him is cause I'm a big Simpsons fan :
    IOS

• Options
    I'm super happy! I told myself I wasn't gonna sleep until I dated enough that my husband finally asked me to have a baby, and he just did! I was also hoping for a girl and got one :D my little mini me!

kMag6dc.jpg

I couldn't really relate before, but now I definitely agree with what everyone has been saying about there not being enough baby customization. I'd love to have more outfits and definitely more hair choices so my baby can be even cuter. Long baby hair would be amazinggg

zFn24Zs.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    I'm super happy! I told myself I wasn't gonna sleep until I dated enough that my husband finally asked me to have a baby, and he just did! I was also hoping for a girl and got one :D my little mini me!

kMag6dc.jpg

I couldn't really relate before, but now I definitely agree with what everyone has been saying about there not being enough baby customization. I'd love to have more outfits and definitely more hair choices so my baby can be even cuter. Long baby hair would be amazinggg

zFn24Zs.jpg

ahhh
    congratulations! <33
    she's the cutest, seriously :o
    what's her name? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Well I reached the gold box and got the gold box hair but now I'm left with 400 dollars and can't even buy the new kash items from the update 😪 I guess I'm also not getting the tb box this midweek . When exactly do we start getting paid more money for gigs ? I read some people have plenty of kash the most I have got was 50000 and I bought calabasas and it took me 10 days to get to it and now With the dating event I used my 20k .. so broke
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    Well I reached the gold box and got the gold box hair but now I'm left with 400 dollars and can't even buy the new kash items from the update  I guess I'm also not getting the tb box this midweek . When exactly do we start getting paid more money for gigs ? I read some people have plenty of kash the most I have got was 50000 and I bought calabasas and it took me 10 days to get to it and now With the dating event I used my 20k .. so broke

I used to be perpetually broke too. I never felt like I was earning much money and I was always spending everything I had buying clothes because it was a struggle to maintain enough points to get that extra star/heart. I think what turned it around for me was 1) buying Calabasis, 2) buying the jet, and 3) buying a car. Once you don't have travel expenses anymore, you can finish gigs so much quicker because there's no downside to going around and tapping for energy. Doing reality shows in Calabasis is so energy-efficient that I (as a person) run out of energy before my doll's energy bar is depleted.

As far as the amount of money per gig, that's determined by how famous your doll is not by your level as a player. A-listers earn more than B-listers, etc. (I might be misremembering, but I'm almost certain that's correct.) The only thing your level determines is your maximum energy level. You're past level 20, so you've done all you can on that front BUT if you do comeback quests, you'll be able to extend your energy bar +3 for each comeback quest.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    I used to be perpetually broke too. I never felt like I was earning much money and I was always spending everything I had buying clothes because it was a struggle to maintain enough points to get that extra star/heart. I think what turned it around for me was 1) buying Calabasis, 2) buying the jet, and 3) buying a car. Once you don't have travel expenses anymore, you can finish gigs so much quicker because there's no downside to going around and tapping for energy. Doing reality shows in Calabasis is so energy-efficient that I (as a person) run out of energy before my doll's energy bar is depleted.

As far as the amount of money per gig, that's determined by how famous your doll is not by your level as a player. A-listers earn more than B-listers, etc. (I might be misremembering, but I'm almost certain that's correct.) The only thing your level determines is your maximum energy level. You're past level 20, so you've done all you can on that front BUT if you do comeback quests, you'll be able to extend your energy bar +3 for each comeback quest.

yes I own all 3 the jet the house and the car I have seen a money improvement since but this date event killed me.and yes I spent a bit prior the event to get heart item but I'm still far away from having the gold heart. I'm an A lister but top 50 haven't made it to the top yet but also my friend list are the top 1 with comebacks is that going to effect me becoming top 1 for the first time? Or not
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Well I reached the gold box and got the gold box hair but now I'm left with 400 dollars and can't even buy the new kash items from the update &#55357;&#56874; I guess I'm also not getting the tb box this midweek . When exactly do we start getting paid more money for gigs ? I read some people have plenty of kash the most I have got was 50000 and I bought calabasas and it took me 10 days to get to it and now With the dating event I used my 20k .. so broke

That sucks to hear. I stop at my first box because I saw it was going to make me broke. And I just had to be ok with not getting a throw back box especially knowing I don't need to be spending anymore kstar. The only time I go broke is when I am trying to reach for a gold star or heart, I feel like those clothes don't give you enough points or something. But honestly I think it is all about pacing yourself. Maybe just buy three pieces of clothes to slowly build up the heart and star points. Or date every two gigs or wait until he call for a date so you wont spend a lot of money.
    The highest I ever gotten with money was at 30,000kash but I spent a lot of money on that hotel and it still need work but I just have to come back to it later. This game is like a strategy game you have to think before doing and pace yourself. I am sure you will get it. :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Keia wrote: »
    That sucks to hear. I stop at my first box because I saw it was going to make me broke. And I just had to be ok with not getting a throw back box especially knowing I don't need to be spending anymore kstar. The only time I go broke is when I am trying to reach for a gold star or heart, I feel like those clothes don't give you enough points or something. But honestly I think it is all about pacing yourself. Maybe just buy three pieces of clothes to slowly build up the heart and star points. Or date every two gigs or wait until he call for a date so you wont spend a lot of money.
    The highest I ever gotten with money was at 30,000kash but I spent a lot of money on that hotel and it still need work but I just have to come back to it later. This game is like a strategy game you have to think before doing and pace yourself. I am sure you will get it. :)

yes I'll try to be prepare for next time no rush even though I wish I could of got the tb box for free cause I don't open them ever they are to expensive for me to open and then get an accessory when all I want is clothes and hair lol.. I bought that hotel too but I haven't fix it at all cause 85k is a lot so I will fix it when kash won't be a problem and that's still a long way
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    FINALLY the TB give me something that was in my wishlist:
    l1B9atC.gif

I'm so happy! I wanted that sweater for so long... Couldn't believe that it was my pick between a really terrible palette.

Rarely I win something from my liking, so get something that I was truly hoping for, made my day FANTASTIC!

Congrats to the new mom Jacey! Your baby girl is adorable. Yeah their wardrobe is limited, good news that they usually update babies' wardrobe in the Halloween update, so next month maybe we'll get new goodies!

Silz and Keia, sorry you are struggling with money and the event. Just keep playing and I promise that things will get easier.;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    FINALLY the TB give me something that was in my wishlist:
    l1B9atC.gif

I'm so happy! I wanted that sweater for so long... Couldn't believe that it was my pick between a really terrible palette.

Rarely I win something from my liking, so get something that I was truly hoping for, made my day FANTASTIC!

Congrats to the new mom Jacey! Your baby girl is adorable. Yeah their wardrobe is limited, good news that they usually update babies' wardrobe in the Halloween update, so next month maybe we'll get new goodies!

Silz and Keia, sorry you are struggling with money and the event. Just keep playing and I promise that things will get easier.;)

Thanks for the encouragement 😊 ..On another note how to i tag a name like you just did with mine? I tried to use @ before the name but it doesn't highlight the name and I always see you guys doing that .. I want to do it too!!
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    judithkkh wrote: »
    ahhh
    congratulations! <33
    she's the cutest, seriously :o
    what's her name? :rolleyes:

Thank you!

Haha I named her "Bunny" but in my head it's more of a cute nickname than an actual name. I'm sill thinking of an actual name for her lmao, maybe Veronica or Sophie.

Im at like 400/600 for dating event points, I feel like I still have such a long way to go :p
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    Thank you!

Haha I named her "Bunny" but in my head it's more of a cute nickname than an actual name. I'm sill thinking of an actual name for her lmao, maybe Veronica or Sophie.

Im at like 400/600 for dating event points, I feel like I still have such a long way to go :p

aww haha well Bunny is a very cute name/nickname for her, I love her already <33
  • Options
    I got a pair of nondescript dark maroonish looking heels from a dating event. Not exciting, but at least they won't be there next time!

Vats, I love that sweater. I'd totally buy that in the store since I do love my stripes.
    IOS

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Well I reached the gold box and got the gold box hair but now I'm left with 400 dollars and can't even buy the new kash items from the update 😪 I guess I'm also not getting the tb box this midweek . When exactly do we start getting paid more money for gigs ? I read some people have plenty of kash the most I have got was 50000 and I bought calabasas and it took me 10 days to get to it and now With the dating event I used my 20k .. so broke

I used to play KKH all the time so I had a lot of Kash. I visited all my pets at least twice a day and did multiple Simon gigs a day. I just can't commit that time any more and I've noticed a big impact on my Kash.

Now I have to be wiser in how I spend my Kash, especially when it comes to dating. If I know the likelihood of my reaching the TB box is low, i don't spend as much Kash on the dates. You can do your dates in Mexico for significantly less Kash. Yes, it takes more energy but it still works out if my goal is to just make it to three boxes instead of four.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Don't laugh, but you can help build up your cash, if you 'empty your energy in a 12 hour shift at Soho Kardash each night. You get no penalties for not finishing. And it's like dropping change in a jar at night. I think it was Wish who came up with that suggestion and it helps. Don't laugh if you can get an extra 400 or 480 per night, it'seems like a well paying gig. And it's energy that would have been wasted. Also, I tap out a little first +thing when I come back, so I can walk around during to my first gig and not waste tapping on pets accidentally or something.

But even with a large bank account in the game, I can't keep up. I can't buy all the properties, I have to go slow. Lol. I think the game gigs need a cost of living increase, ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary