Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 9/8/17 - Fashion Week Begins!

Comments

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Glad to see throwback items, still hoping they finally re-release this natural style - https://www.instagram.com/p/BNezTCVAckM/?taken-by=kkhofficial

I've wanted it since I missed it that weekend last year and it haunts me because it's often used in the social media stuff. PLEASE @ glu!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    CeceFord wrote: »

Also when I say "no thanks" to the throwback sale pop up my game crashes. Anyone else experiencing this?

Same and I need to submit a new look 🙁
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    PacoDeLlamaPacoDeLlama Registered Users 22 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Same and I need to submit a new look 
    Same Here .
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Even though my game keeps crashing when I say No Thanks to the sale screen, I was able to submit a New Look!
    I received a notification that I hadn't won this round (again :() and it asks if you want to submit a look. Whew!
    So, I can't access the gift box screen at all nor can I get to the screen that shows my point progress but I can submit a look if I catch it when I'm notified whether I won or lost
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Same Here .

Yup - me, too. Impossible to participate in the event until this is fixed. I'm on an iPad.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry you had to experience some crashing issues today! We just resolved it. Let us know if anything else comes up.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Omgggg all these sale items are amazing. I had almost 500 k stars saved up but with the new update items, new Monaco house, and now he sale, im down to about 200. I bought one sale hairstyle but there's like 3 more I really wanna snatch up lol. Ugh, I really don't wanna spend all my K stars but I NEED these hairs lol.

What do you guys think, should I save up or #TreatYoSelf? Let me know lol.

To be honest, I'm participating in the event but I'm not worrying about it too much. The earnables are nice and stuff, but there's a really good chance Irma is gonna knock out my power considering I live in south Florida and my apartment is literally on the beach. I don't wanna get super obsessed with starting the event and not being able to finish, so I'm just gonna go for the first gift box and everything I happen to earn after that is just a happy bonus lol

Edit: For everyone else dealing with Irma, stay safe!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    voRyo8W.gif

There's a saying in my language that goes like this 'Happiness of the poor, lasts little'.

I was rooting for you guys! *facepalm*

However the lowest point of my day is to find out that they are doing a HAIR throwback sale, I mean a throwback sale just with past hair styles, no clothes,shoes or accessories just hair and despite all our claims,threads and suggestions they chose to not select ANY of those we've been asking repeatly here.

Like, seriously?!JKR8rww.gif

IF YOU ARE THAT BLIND I CAN WRITE IT IN BIGGER LETTERS!!!!!

Sorry that you also didn't get that style you've been asking for the last 2 YEARS, Andrzej. Hope they keep bringing this sales in the next few weeks...

I just don't send them to sit on a pineapple, cause finally they released the so glamm lips. I already sent a message to Sassy, hope she reads it before the sale is gone.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Omgggg all these sale items are amazing. I had almost 500 k stars saved up but with the new update items, new Monaco house, and now he sale, im down to about 200. I bought one sale hairstyle but there's like 3 more I really wanna snatch up lol. Ugh, I really don't wanna spend all my K stars but I NEED these hairs lol.

To be honest, I'm participating in the event but I'm not worrying about it too much. The earnables are nice and stuff, but there's a really good chance Irma is gonna knock out my power considering I live in south Florida and my apartment is literally on the beach. I don't wanna get super obsessed with starting the event and not being able to finish, so I'm just gonna go for the first gift box and everything I happen to earn after that is just a happy bonus lol

it say 174 hrs on my timer so we have a week to buy the items but what worries me is if they add more tomorrow.. I don't own any throwbacks item really so I want them but they cost a fortune and as right now they have 5 items I want to get for about 700 k star and if they add more I won't be able to catch up to it even with a week of time �� And then the sale will end and loose my chance ����

and yes yes stay safe praying for Florida
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options

Normally I would tell you to save up but since you're about to be slapped by Irma, I say #TreatYoSelf!!!

Which hairstyles are you considering buying?

And to everyone in Irma's path, please stock up on essentials like water & dry goods, batteries, cleaning supplies, and have all your devices fully charged when Irma arrives. Take a shower before she hits because you could lose running water for days, fill your bathtubs with water so that you can use it to force flush your toilets, and if you have elderly neighbors, please help them prepare.

Check in here when you can because we will be worrying about y'all.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Poor Dixie might be looking for a new stylist. She usually does very well in SYS but we've lost the first two rounds.

Here is her look for round 3

IMG_0327.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Oh. My. GluGod!!
    So Glamm Lips/eyes are for sale in the closet !!!
    Thank you Kalinda, you're always here to pass on our requests to your team! Thanks for the PM.
    You are the best!! Yes! #SoGlammLipsForSale checked! :)

IMG_9737.jpg

To everyone in Irma's path, Stay safe!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Normally I would tell you to save up but since you're about to be slapped by Irma, I say #TreatYoSelf!!!

Which hairstyles are you considering buying?

This is the one I already bought (I love a good long updo) sorry for the mid-blink pic lol
    Zkefzzc.jpg

And these are my top 2 I want next:

QHW8cN1.jpgGvSn3z6.jpg

Im really just a sucker for long and feminine hairstyles
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Sorry you had to experience some crashing issues today! We just resolved it. Let us know if anything else comes up.

Maybe with everyone having problems with this UBER time sensitive event, you could bring back the extra points from reality show friends.

It's really unfair that some people got them before others knew what was happening anyway.

But whatever. Every time I suggest Glu makes things right for people they ignore me.
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

I just don't send them to sit on a pineapple, cause finally they released the so glamm lips. I already sent a message to Sassy, hope she reads it before the sale is gone.

I sent her a message via instagram, too! Haha. Oh man I hope she sees them before the sale ends!
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone for the safe wishes. We should start a weathering Hurricane Irma thread for everyone in Florida to check in! Or have a hurricane party (which is what we actually do here during hurricanes sometimes, haha). A super fancy dress party, heels, ball gowns, mega wind-blown hair. The whole nine yards. Let's just choose an inside venue. :o
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts

My local news is all about that Irma hurricane too. I can't even imagine how terrifying this all is :( Please stay safe everyone, I'm keeping you in my thoughts!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Is anyone getting a message to buy the boots again?
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    YesWeJenn wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity: how did Glu want it to work? Because 1 point per invited guest seems perfectly fine to me :D

Ya I'm wondering the same thing :rolleyes: What exactly was not working because I was getting 1 point per guest so I'm not sure what the issue was? This is one of the things we asked for to enhance the SYS events ... I WANT IT BACK!
  • Options
    Ktinaavi wrote: »
    Is anyone getting a message to buy the boots again?

Yes, I get this a few times, but all you have to do is say 'no thanks' or whatever the no message is and back out, then click the megaphone again and it will appear correctly (showing that you've already purchased the boots, etc.)
  • Options
    KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Yes, I get this a few times, but all you have to do is say 'no thanks' or whatever the no message is and back out, then click the megaphone again and it will appear correctly (showing that you've already purchased the boots, etc.)

I closed the game out and opened it back up and my boots came back.

Thank you.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Ugh I'm so bummed this is the only chance for me to finally get the lips, but I'm broke :(:(:(:(

Oh no Kate, I'm so sorry to hear about this, my friend!! Sending some virtual hugs in your way so you can feel a little bit better :(

giphy.gif
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hey GorgeousGirl!! Hope you and everyone else in Irma's path stay safe!!!!! ❤️ ❤️
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Ya I'm wondering the same thing :rolleyes: What exactly was not working because I was getting 1 point per guest so I'm not sure what the issue was? This is one of the things we asked for to enhance the SYS events ... I WANT IT BACK!

They realized they were too generous and with enough earnable points, we wouldn't have to pay extra kstars to complete it.
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone for the safe wishes. We should start a weathering Hurricane Irma thread for everyone in Florida to check in! Or have a hurricane party (which is what we actually do here during hurricanes sometimes, haha). A super fancy dress party, heels, ball gowns, mega wind-blown hair. The whole nine yards. Let's just choose an inside venue. :o

Haha that sounds really fun actually! I love hurricane parties
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

that sounds like a good time. Funnily enough I was telling people at work I was throwing a beach party this weekend in order to calm my own anxiety LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    This is the one I already bought (I love a good long updo) sorry for the mid-blink pic lol
    Zkefzzc.jpg

And these are my top 2 I want next:

QHW8cN1.jpgGvSn3z6.jpg

Im really just a sucker for long and feminine hairstyles

I love the one you bought and use it a lot.
    I think the other two look very similar on your doll so why not chose just one?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Oh. My. GluGod!!
    So Glamm Lips/eyes are for sale in the closet !!!
    Thank you Kalinda, you're always here to pass on our requests to your team! Thanks for the PM.
    You are the best!! Yes! #SoGlammLipsForSale checked! :)

IMG_9737.jpg

To everyone in Irma's path, Stay safe!

Congratulations on getting the So Glam lips!! What did they charge? My jaw dropped when I saw 180 for the eyes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I love the one you bought and use it a lot.
    I think the other two look very similar on your doll so why not chose just one?

hmm good point, maybe I'll get just one. I love black hair, as I have it irl and want to keep my doll with it too, but sometimes it sucks that all the little finer details like tiny braids and etc are lost becyase the hair is too dark to see them lol
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sh yu9 had gotten them now.
    Ugh I'm so bummed this is the only chance for me to finally get the lips, but I'm broke :(:(:(:(:(

is there anyway to even get just enough stars to buy them? I ask because I would hate to see you thinking about this in the future and wishing you had made it happen now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary