Options

Weekend Event 9/15/17 - Fashion Week Continues~ Next Stop London

Comments

• Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Sorry I have been absent from the forums for a few days guys my RL has been turned on its head so I haven't had much time to play! I didnt even see the spoilers which is not like me.

Anyway my luck seems to be turning I got 40kstars (obviously I spent them to open another box) I got the bag which Im in love with.

HQHo7R8.jpg5MDq4hB.png
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I'm ****ed. I really wanted the hair, but i got kash, the boots (which i dont even like) and a daily GB dress. I spent 80 kstars for that? I'll attach a pic later.
    iOS platform
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I would of liked the GB dress or hair but what did I choose, 3 x $4000. Disappointed is an understatement.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I have no storyline, I have no sale; tapping "Check it Out" takes me to the current update's items.

Also, for a time at least, yesterdays sale things like hair makeup etc is still on sale but it's just back in the wardrobe where it belongs, but it's still on sale.

Hope this helps.

And none of my games see the new 30$ Kim's Closet deal. I still show the 20$ one. Maybe these things will change when Karl's thing goes live.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    There are conversion rates, it has nothing to do with the "value" of a country's money. ???

Yes that's what I meant to say I couldn't think of the words English is not my language sorry
    but still 19.99 dollars converted in Euro is definitely not 21.99 cause 1 euro is a 1.20 dollars therefore if you convert the American price for SMC of this week for the European they should pay 16.70 not 21.99 just saying
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I have no storyline, I have no sale; tapping "Check it Out" takes me to the current update's items.

Have you done the most recent update?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    Yes ear that's what I meant to say I couldn't think of the words English is not my language sorry
    but still 19.99 dollars converted in Euro is definitely not 21.99 cause 1 euro is a 1.20 dollars therefore if you convert the American price for SMC of this week for the European they should pay 16.70 not 21.99 just saying

I play another game where the Developer interacts with the players a lot and he was asked this same question.
    He explained that the game developers aren't able to get daily conversion rates like you and I would if we wanted to change dollars to euros. They are told by Apple and Google the exchange rate they will receive on that week's banner item (similar to our SMC). Apple and Google have to take into account not the exact daily exchange rate but an average rate over a period of time plus what exchange rates the credit cards Are giving. On top of this, Apple & Google want game developers to pay a premium for the convenience of being able to collect payment from multiple currencies around the world.
    So, it's really not a simple currency conversion. Every company involved wants a profit and that cost is passed on to players.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Oh my .. was the money glitched also? 27.99$ what kind of dollars are those? Not American ! Cause I've always wonder why people have different prices I get that different country have different coins but shouldn't the value be the same for all the player? Like if it's 19.99$ it should be 17.99 euro since the euro is stronger.. don't You guys agree?

If only that could be true, Silz! Here in Russia all the SMC's cost 749 roubles (you might have noticed this in my screenshots), which is about 30$ USA + 4$ taxes. Even the smallest star pack is 14$ in my game. Being an average college student, I can't afford to invest so much money in a mobile app. The one and only SMC I ever bought was Kim's long straight hair + black lace up bodysuit, which I ABSOLUTELY adored.
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I play another game where the Developer interacts with the players a lot and he was asked this same question.
    He explained that the game developers aren't able to get daily conversion rates like you and I would if we wanted to change dollars to euros. They are told by Apple and Google the exchange rate they will receive on that week's banner item (similar to our SMC). Apple and Google have to take into account not the exact daily exchange rate but an average rate over a period of time plus what exchange rates the credit cards Are giving. On top of this, Apple & Google want game developers to pay a premium for the convenience of being able to collect payment from multiple currencies around the world.
    So, it's really not a simple currency conversion. Every company involved wants a profit and that cost is passed on to players.

Ok thank you that makes sense even though that's a lot of extra in Europe I'm glad I created my apple account in the states and kept it that way when I came back home or I would have to pay the overpriced Amount for SMC

omg Anastasia [/B that's terrible I'm sorry but I'm glad I'm not from Russia I probably wouldn't be able to buy any either.. I mean I can barely buy any now but thanks to koko who shared the iTunes card trick I can get a little more now cause I can sneak one in every time I go get groceries or something so the hubby doesn't know I'm using real money in the game lol before I had to always ask and could only get the lowest star package but now I get whatever and he's happy cause he doesn't know .. ( omg I'm so bad my poor hubby I love him to death)
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    My box. Pretty good luck.

VdtVmDz.png?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    If only that could be true, Silz! Here in Russia all the SMC's cost 749 roubles (you might have noticed this in my screenshots), which is about 30$ USA + 4$ taxes. Even the smallest star pack is 14$ in my game. Being an average college student, I can't afford to invest so much money in a mobile app. The one and only SMC I ever bought was Kim's long straight hair + black lace up bodysuit, which I ABSOLUTELY adored.

I understand this oh so well. Here in Jamaica, $1 US translates into almost $130 JA ... So a US $20 spent in this game is nearly JA $3000 .... As for VIP packages the gold package would be the equivalent of almost a weeks worth of groceries(depending where and how you buy). There's no way that the average person would be able to waste that money on a mobile game here. It would be nice if glu could at least think of its international players. The US currency is much stronger than a lot of other places. Some people just as much as they'd like to cannot afford the prices for certain things to enhance their gameplay.
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I feel so silly. I really wanted the gift box hair. I got it, but it was a painful chase. I hope I can enjoy it later, but for now I'm just drained. Just like my Kstars.

tenor.gif

Oh no Cherrey! Come here for a hug! I promise you, soon this feeling will go away and you'll enjoy your new hair.

I got 30 event points.uGZuJTJ.gif

I already reached the pants,now I'm just going to complete the gigs and work on the reality once my energy is filled, definitely not going to pick pet's energy to speed up to the end this time. Tired of this procedure.

#bringrapidrechargeback
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I'Ll be honest, getting up at the beginnjng, and opening boxes when the event began used to often give me all 4 items in the palettes. Now 2 is the norm. I took screenshots if 224 energy showing on my screens. AppleP just hit the 300pt mark. I'm seeing more energy and event points, and less cash and bonus items. Finishing 2 games by tonight isn't good either. 2 bonus items in a palette us not good for incentive. I'd rather have more bonus items and give up quite so much energy and event piints. 25% chance of a bonus item isn't good. I see more people saying they are buying less boxes because of the recent downshift.

I have been saying this for a long time. Since they changed the odds (months ago) and started having two item palettes, I refuse to even buy one extra gift box. This 25% chance gamble to get AN item is not good enough for me.

This week I liked all the items. In the past I would have bought at least 3 boxes, knowing I would win SOMETHING. Now I buy none. I do not chase. And I have not won a single item in well over a month.

It was agonizing when the pink Emma Roberts Met Gala dress was in the GB and I didn't win it in my earned one. I spent that whole weekend wanting to give in and splurge. It was basically my dream dress. If it had been a Korkov pop-up shop item, I would've instantly paid like 250 for it. I've been burned enough though. It's not worth the odds of a failed heartbreaking chase.

This two item palette nonsense has to end. You're losing money by being greedy Glu.

And when there aren't even any stars showing up either, like my box, it's a slap in the face. Who wants cash, points and energy on a reality weekend?

image.jpg
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Have you done the most recent update?

Hi Holly! <3 Yes. And I have the event, got gb items, and am on the way to the second earnable. I didn't get the SMC offer because I already own that. (The most perfect of the Glu versions of those braids, I absolutely *had* to have it!) And I got a call from Simon telling me to do Modern Guide to Love for points during the event. Clueless in a NYC taxi cab....
  • Options
    Gennac146Gennac146 Registered Users 26 Posts
    When will the sale come on in the uk
  • Options
    Yes that's what I meant to say I couldn't think of the words English is not my language sorry

No, no, you're perfect. Anyway, so we've already read ahead further about greed, uh, profits, I mean profits! Hee. It's the same thing when you travel though. No one, in a shop, say, changes prices up and down on the daily, you know? But I don't think you should have to pay a higher price altogether. It should be the same for everyone.
  • Options
    Gennac146 wrote: »
    When will the sale come on in the uk

Oh! You don't have it either! Hmmmm...
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    [FONT=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Heres my box. I really wanted the dress or the hair and ended up getting the hair in my free box. I told myself I wasnt allowed to open any more boxes because I'm in recovery from the last few weekends lol. Kinda bummed because I totally would have chosen the dress box, oh well.

[/FONT]dqbffd.jpeg
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    I have been saying this for a long time. Since they changed the odds (months ago) and started having two item palettes, I refuse to even buy one extra gift box. This 25% chance gamble to get AN item is not good enough for me.

This week I liked all the items. In the past I would have bought at least 3 boxes, knowing I would win SOMETHING. Now I buy none. I do not chase. And I have not won a single item in well over a month.

It was agonizing when the pink Emma Roberts Met Gala dress was in the GB and I didn't win it in my earned one. I spent that whole weekend wanting to give in and splurge. It was basically my dream dress. If it had been a Korkov pop-up shop item, I would've instantly paid like 250 for it. I've been burned enough though. It's not worth the odds of a failed heartbreaking chase.

This two item palette nonsense has to end. You're losing money by being greedy Glu.

And when there aren't even any stars showing up either, like my box, it's a slap in the face. Who wants cash, points and energy on a reality weekend?

I'm definitely noticing a lack of Kstars in everyone's palettes for this event. But I don't think Glu is losing money by doing this. They are probably making more. They did from me for sure when I chased the monkey...
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    The Karl Lagerfeld sale just kicked on for me! :D
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes, the sale is on now!!!

I bought the white shirt and black bag:

7.3_Karl.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have all but about 5 of the items....(already told you I'm weak. very weak.) but....I am deciding which doll gets what. I love the round sunnies and the Pink jacket/top combo. I think I'm getting those first. lol.

Your doll looks great Kalinda. i love that top. 2 of the dolls have it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Pretty bummed to see all the 2-item palettes on here. My palette had 3 items, and 5 energy! I knew going in I was only going to pick one box (unlike before where i would buy at least 2 more to get an event item) because of the low chances, and I was lucky enough to get the pretty hair! The dress is rad and I would love it, but I just can't justify the chase.

cUqhmAc.png?1

I'll post a modelling pic in the fashion thread!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Oooo here is the new sale! I want almost everything, especially this hair! But I'm not sure! If I will buy it, I will never save up for the VIP event :(

IMG_1839.png
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Are that hair and the bowed top with leggings from the Karl event or have they been in the closet this whole time? I have a fever so it's possible I'm just THAT out of it.

And yah I can't fight items under 10 stars and jackets for 20. I've always wanted the little pink bag. Ok so I'm going to budget myself at 120 stars. I'm a sucker for a sale! I hope TB sales keep coming.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The bow top is on sale. I already owned the hair and leggings.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I have all but about 5 of the items....(already told you I'm weak. very weak.) but....I am deciding which doll gets what. I love the round sunnies and the Pink jacket/top combo. I think I'm getting those first. lol.

Your doll looks great Kalinda. i love that top. 2 of the dolls have it.

Oh no! Now I really am embarrassed. I thought for sure you'd be like me and already own everything in this sale.

IMG_0395.gif
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Hi Holly! <3 Yes. And I have the event, got gb items, and am on the way to the second earnable. I didn't get the SMC offer because I already own that. (The most perfect of the Glu versions of those braids, I absolutely *had* to have it!) And I got a call from Simon telling me to do Modern Guide to Love for points during the event. Clueless in a NYC taxi cab....

My game is the same way. I'm doing the story right now to see if that'll kick it off or something.

Oh Koko, it's not weak, it's fashionable ;)

I'm bound to get a few things since they're on sale, but have to wait it out and think what.

Funny that TB hair is on sale. I always show my father the weekend items and he'll say "don't you have something like that?" and helps me to save my gems. That was the hair he thought the weekend gb hair looked like.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    kate_kkh wrote: »
    Oooo here is the new sale! I want almost everything, especially this hair! But I'm not sure! If I will buy it, I will never save up for the VIP event :(

IMG_1839.png

Yes I love those hairs and the price but why put there only one tb item?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    I am seriously cannot believe my luck :eek:

Screenshot_2017-09-15-22-58-02-1.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.