Options

Weekend Event 9/15/17 - Fashion Week Continues~ Next Stop London

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    So the Karl clothes go on sale today or tomorrow? Ugh. Can not wait. must spend now. lol

The next sale starts tomorrow!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    ericasiaericasia Registered Users 32 Posts
    I DID NOT know that reality shows count as a professional gig! Amazing!
    Hi Scarlet! Thanks so much. I enjoy it. And SoundsPretty is so right. Professional events are a great time to do reality shows. They finish with the least energy, and they help build you up to number one show, and that great gold dress, someone just showed us.

So glad you posted. You're stuck now. :)
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    That moment when you realize you already own all the Lagerfeld items

IMG_0386.gif
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Speaking of glitches, during the midweek I got booted from the game midway through a reality show. When I came back, for about an hour, all my reality shows were starting with two full stars. This meant it only took about 12 energy to complete a show.

I was already at nearly 500 due to energy in all my boxes and it was the first night of the event. I'd be much more happy to have this glitch during a party event. Haha.
  • Options
    qiEgjE
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Bummer not really interested in Karl's items wish it was balmain..Is that the only sale? Will there be more tb items added to the closet also?? I'm really torn between getting the hairstyle for 130 kstar or the new sale but if it's only that one brand maybe I should get the hair!! Ugggh welp
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Whoohoo! I love Karl. Can't wait to go shopping 😃
    Android
  • Options
    CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    Love the GB hair, dress and that earnable top.
    *iOS*
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Doll, I did the time conversion and everything for you in the other thread when you asked. 12 hours and 45 minutes from this time stamp. ;) Merging this and leaving a redirect.
    ; 0 it's ok I'm excited too.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You're what, 5 or 6 hours ahead of Ny? Hang on. Ok. 5. At 10:00 a.m. tomorrow morning your time, it will be 5 a.m. my time (Eastern). The event time id 5 a.m. eastern, so in 17 1/2 hours from my post time, it should be 10 a.m. in the Uk And the event begins.
    LindaVB wrote: »
    It starts 10am in the UK (I'm in Holland and there it starts at 11am).

hi. Hope this answers your questions.
    Please understand I move and merge things to put them in the right places. It's nothing personal.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    CeceFord wrote: »
    Love the GB hair, dress and that earnable top.

Same here! And I am so happy that it's a reality event. I've been neglecting my show for a long time so I am in need for more viewers.
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    let's keep fashion week coming! I'll be making sure to grind for those points even harder now that I see the hair as a earn-able.. can't wait hopefully we can walk down a runaway. :confused::o
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I have a packed weekend - I ended up being completely fine at my place post Irma but a few other staff members are displaced so I picked up an extra shift, plus my laundry day being thrown off schedule - so I feel quite grateful the guys items this go round aren't my style. I do hope to snag that top from the free box or, if not that, stars!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Well the free box was 4000 kash so i decided to open another and got 50 energy and so I open another and got the dress then I stopped cause I know I wasn't going to pick the hair next .. once the palette was showing the hair was definitely not on the box I would pick so I'm glad I stopped
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Not gonna lie, went a little bit crazy with my GB :rolleyes: and let's say I ended up with over 150+ energy bolts and a lot of event points! My palettes were pretty decent tho and I love the items! The dress and hair are amazing, thank you, Glu! <3333

On my way to the earnable top and that gorgeous hair! :o I'll wait for the weekend's gig because it seems like it's going to be super fun!

Good luck, everyone! Have fun chasing! :D
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Happy for you, Judith! I saw you in my friendlist in the new dress and it looks gorgeous on your doll!

I have opened two boxes for now. And I'm 8000 dollars richer now. Whatever. Not sure if I will chase my luck again.
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I feel so silly. I really wanted the gift box hair. I got it, but it was a painful chase. I hope I can enjoy it later, but for now I'm just drained. Just like my Kstars.

tenor.gif
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Bad news: Two items in my palette for what feels like the umptenth week in a row
    Good news: I have decided to only choose one box and this time I got the hair.

I didn't take a picture, it feels wasteful when they are so bad, but it was basically:

?-Kstars-kash-dress
    Energy-?-Event points-hair

I don't recall which the ?s were anymore.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I just woke up about a few minutes ago to get ready for my day and I went on the game to check out the event and my game showed a whole different SMC look from what's actually being offered!! I jumped in excitment for a second and I had to make sure I was actually awake to see if I'm just seeing things.. then I saw the actual SMC that's being offered.

BtvXULC.png
  • Options
    Oh my .. was the money glitched also? 27.99$ what kind of dollars are those? Not American ! Cause I've always wonder why people have different prices I get that different country have different coins but shouldn't the value be the same for all the player? Like if it's 19.99$ it should be 17.99 euro since the euro is stronger.. don't You guys agree?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    I opened the hair in my free GB, then kash, and then the boots. The boots were my least favorite of the GB items but mainly because I struggle to style them.

IMG_0392.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    Oh my .. was the money glitched also? 27.99$ what kind of dollars are those? Not American ! Cause I've always wonder why people have different prices I get that different country have different coins but shouldn't the value be the same for all the player? Like if it's 19.99$ it should be 17.99 euro since the euro is stronger.. don't You guys agree?

ha, Silz! I wished it was a glitch but sadly that's how much that specific SMC would cost me if I were to buy it here in Canada.. the dollars is a bit different from the Americans. :D
  • Options
    I'Ll be honest, getting up at the beginnjng, and opening boxes when the event began used to often give me all 4 items in the palettes. Now 2 is the norm. I took screenshots if 224 energy showing on my screens. AppleP just hit the 300pt mark. I'm seeing more energy and event points, and less cash and bonus items. Finishing 2 games by tonight isn't good either. 2 bonus items in a palette us not good for incentive. I'd rather have more bonus items and give up quite so much energy and event piints. 25% chance of a bonus item isn't good. I see more people saying they are buying less boxes because of the recent downshift in odds.

There. Now that is the only negative thing I'll say about it this weekend. I have noticed a few less boxes of cash, so that is a good thing among the bigger negative but I still had to mention it.

Now, who loves those boots as much as me? Excuse me, one game still needs them, so yeah....more boxes. Don't judge, I'm weak. I'm very very weak.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm really confused as to why the rapid recharge energy banner disappeared from my games:(. Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me?:confused: It's helpful for energy hunting especially for the weekend events overall in general.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Holly Dixieland look fab in that whole outfit. I can't wsit to try it myself some time. You should post her in the Event Fashion thread. Apple is getting a little lonely overctgere.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm really confused as to why the rapid recharge energy banner disappeared from my games:(. Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me?:confused: It's helpful for energy hunting especially for the weekend events overall in general.

Glu is aware that there is happening to some games, and they are looking into it. I haven't had it on my Androids in about 2xweeks, except for one offer when the update came. Hang in there, I'll let you know when I hear anything, or if anything changes for. Me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Silz1217 wrote: »

There are conversion rates, it has nothing to do with the "value" of a country's money. ???
  • Options
    Glu is aware that there is happening to some games, and they are looking into it. I haven't had it on my Androids in about 2xweeks, except for one offer when the update came. Hang in there, I'll let you know when I hear anything, or if anything changes for. Me.

Yeah, that's too bad...I haven't had rapid recharge in about a year. So...
  • Options
    I have no storyline, I have no sale; tapping "Check it Out" takes me to the current update's items.
  • Options
    Hiya DollFace! There you are. Anyway, the Karl sale will be starting around noon, per our GludGodess herelf. Now lemme see what else was on your mone. Brb

So so nice to see you.

Edit. Please forgive my cheery nature. Morning med still in effect. No storyline in general, or for the event?
    Do you have the event meter and are earning points?
    What platform are you again?

And, as far as RR, lets hope that at least now that others are caught in this, when the fix comes, it will come for all. I was one of the first to freeze in iOS, and then the first 2 to document a freeze for Android. So i know what it's like to be in early on a glitch, before people even realize it's a growing glitch.

Lastly, iff You give me a minute, i'll put up some coffee or whatever in Apropos if you want to or my mailbox is always open for you doll. Xoxo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.