Options

Restart achievements?

I don't know if it happened to anyone but it's to me.
I completed "On a roll 8", received my rewards but then I only got 4 stars one appearance, "On a roll 8" restarts. And now, I have to complete it again.
Positively, I can earn more rewards but I really hate seeing it uncompleted...
If you know, please tell me if it's just a bug, and can I contact Glu to fix it?
Thank you!
KKH iOS player
Level: 42
A+++ Lister

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey Anastasia,

Sorry to hear that happened in your game. Please try again to reach that achievement. Once you've completed on a roll 8, it will say you hit the max.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    That happened to me, too. Even if you try to reach the goal again, you won't get the rewards again.
    I contacted support and they can't do anything about it. They told me the game is designed like this ... but it wasn't. It's annoying but now I don't even bother with the achievements. So relax not to care about messing up with the achievements. Haha ... :D
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    That happened to me, too. Even if you try to reach the goal again, you won't get the rewards again.
    I contacted support and they can't do anything about it. They told me the game is designed like this ... but it wasn't. It's annoying but now I don't even bother with the achievements. So relax not to care about messing up with the achievements. Haha ... :D

Oh. I'm trying to complete it to gain more rewards lol. Now, I guess I'll leave it and don't care about it anymore even though it's really annoying seeing that uncompleted achievements :(
    Thanks for your help!
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    Hey Anastasia,

Sorry to hear that happened in your game. Please try again to reach that achievement. Once you've completed on a roll 8, it will say you hit the max.

Thank you, Kalinda!
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister