Options

KK:H Weekday Event 10/2/17 - Welcome October!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Those are gorgeous Harley Flames in those boots. If not authentice.,.they'll pass.
    2017-10-04-13-28-21-1687635700.jpg
    I am in love, omg, I can keep building my Harley Barbie.

41HRE0MC3NL.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    So kalinda said we are getting what kim wearing could it be a SYS with these two items???
    Like we get the skirt and top as earnable and the other girl outfit in boxes? Or maybe kim outfit in a SMC but I think the outfit was on the game before so it have to be something about tb boxes?!?
    531_C2_CFB-_A235-4_F7_A-_B2_DA-_D15_CB8_A3167_E.jpg
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Didn't she say we could be looking like Kim? I have the outfit Kim 's wearing in the picture. White skirt and black camisole. But maybe she wore the other outfit in real life? I'd love it if we could find a picture lile that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Didn't she say we could be looking like Kim? I have the outfit Kim 's wearing in the picture. White skirt and black camisole. But maybe she wore the other outfit in real life? I'd love it if we could find a picture lile that.

Yes sorry she said by the weekend we will look like kim ..so since she is wearing that outfit and it’s an old outfit that you find in tb box I thought maybe we are getting an SYS like the last 2 we had where people was earning 2 boxes and 2 throwback items .. it was just a thought but maybe she did wear that black outfit and that could be the earnable

I know she wore that black cardigan but with a longer skirt as for the booties I’m not sure
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The outfit on the redhead girl will be in the weekend event and the other outfit inspired by Kim hasn't been revealed yet!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    The outfit on the redhead girl will be in the weekend event and the other outfit inspired by Kim hasn't been revealed yet!

ahhhh!!!
    can't. wait. for the weekend! :rolleyes:
    thank you so much for the spoilers <33
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    2ylqu0p.jpg

I can't say enough about the heinous reality of this palette.

Energy/Kash/kash/scarf
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    ^ Oh gross. I think I would've preferred the topaz (?) studs over everything else.

Hopefully the outfit posted above is the GB outfit otherwise I'm not participating. The hair looks like a wig. The outfit is ok and the boots are a real thing you can buy for $2k. I'm horrified.

ukDJrh0.jpg
  • Options
    Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts

Oh I wonder if it's one of theses looks. I would definitely love to see either one of theses outfits in our closet. I love the bag in the second pic.
    2ur06ro.jpg
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Zelena_kkh wrote: »
    Oh I wonder if it's one of theses looks. I would definitely love to see either one of theses outfits in our closet. I love the bag in the second pic.
    2ur06ro.jpg

I like the high-low look of the frayed camo shorts and simple tank with those shimmery heels.
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    There are 4 items there so I think it's another SYS. Not really into paying for any of those things or styling them. Meh.
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    The weekend event outfit is definitely interesting, I'm reserving judgment about how I feel about it until I see it on my actual doll.

Im a little behind in the event, I just opened my gold box (a partnership tile, ugh) and now I'm working on the tb.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    If that's the outfit we'll be getting, I definitely call it as a Show Your Style event!
    Not a fan of the hair, shoes or top but the skirt is cute!
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    ZPOhQo4.jpg

My TB box wasn't so bad, I just didn't pick that well lol

The top 3rd dress looks lovely! Oh well, maybe in the future.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My boxes... sigh... not a single gold box, black box or Throwback box item in there... this is beyond frustrating.. I mean I can accept the fact of not picking them, but they are not even in the boxes, and this has been the case for weeks now...

0_E2736_FD-9762-4007-_BA01-22902848_A734.jpg
    DBDB5_FFF-6_A20-4_F57-_BBAE-753_DF7_D8_A66_E.jpg
    CCB5_C382-_EDE0-460_C-_BE31-_CFFF0_E6990_EB.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    531_C2_CFB-_A235-4_F7_A-_B2_DA-_D15_CB8_A3167_E.jpg

Oh that outfit is fierce!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Yeah, I even spent 50 Stars buying more boxes for the 3rd prize. Not one single item in the 24 boxes. If I have 3 possible GB items for that color box, it is disgusting that those 3 items aren't in each and every palettes. Yes, I called something about the game disgusting. No excuse for no items when we have things left to win.

(It's my mother's Birthday, and i can't be mad at her for dying, so I'll be mad at glu for not putting any items in 3 pallets or 24 boxes for 3 games. so....not one item in 72 boxes. Pffft)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Koko, why don't you pop a bottle of some bubbly today?
    2 weeks ago was my brother's birthday, the first one without him.. So we decided to drink some champagne and celebrate. Cheers!

Not a single item in my boxes either. Meh
    Android
  • Options
    Aww thanks Rumpel. Bubbly does sound nice, but I'd have to get dressed and go out. Hey, I know this sounds stupid, but you know what they also sell at the Bubbly store? Gift cards. Google and itunes. Ok,
    I'm sorry you're feeling loss too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I feel a little better having got an outfit. I actually don't mind the rest of the stuff in my palette although with how down I was feeling about the game yesterday I'm glad I didn't pick the purse.

ZXQibLp.png?1

I will say though that the stupid pirate hat is stalking my palettes again and I'm kind of disappointed I didn't get it because with Halloween coming up this would be the only time I'd appreciate receiving it.
  • Options
    Yeah, any Halloween item is good this time of year. I'm one of those moms who will be transforming the hoys4 into purple and orange goodness. I think I'll do the dining room table with the Halloween table cloths and put out the decos.
    Good luck to all still going after the TB prize. After 9 rounds of cash and energy, I'm relaxing. But I'm happy to root for my friends still working!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss Koko. Those birthdays are tough...
    That is a sweet gesture, Rumpel, maybe tonight you can toast to her life with some nice bubbly, Koko?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    20171005_100000.jpg

I'm not disappointed with my pick I think i like it the most from this palette, but does anyone know which event the skirt from this box is originally from?
    Scarlet here!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    scarlet_1 wrote: »
    20171005_100000.jpg

I'm not disappointed with my pick I think i like it the most from this palette, but does anyone know which event the skirt from this box is originally from?

That skirt is from a party weekend in December of 2015. The Encyclopedia thread is super helpful!

https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?205399-KK-H-Event-Items-Encyclopedia-Please-don-t-Post-here&p=452989&viewfull=1#post452989
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    That skirt is from a party weekend in December of 2015. The Encyclopedia thread is super helpful!

https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?205399-KK-H-Event-Items-Encyclopedia-Please-don-t-Post-here&p=452989&viewfull=1#post452989

Thank you!
    Scarlet here!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I am so so so sad. I finally got to the gold boxes. Debated which box to choose. Chose. 40 energy. Ok. Fine. I can deal. Until I hit collect and saw the rest of the pallette which included THE DOUBLE BUN HAIR! And where was it? In the box I could have picked and didn't. :(
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    That is terrible luck, Holly :( the worst kind of pain in this game, I'd say! I hope you manage to pick them next time we have a gold box.

This was my TB palette:

2141tue.jpg

Some really nice things, and I managed to pick the worst (or second worst, depending on your taste in brown boots). An underwhelming event for me, but I'm looking forward to the weekend now!
  • Options
    Ouch. So sorry about the double bun hair Holly. But look at it like you're getting all the bad luck out of the way, so good luck pours out over you as the season rolls into full steam ahead.

(next Monday's thread is already open. We might get hints or something if there's a little interest. Psssst. pass it on. lol)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thanks Koko and Tiramsu. It was only the second time I've ever had that hair in my pallette so I'm beyond bummed.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Aww Holly, I'm so sorry. This happened to me, too. Even though I loved the necklace I got, the double bun hairstyle is just absolutely cute. I hope we both get it very soon! <3

I'm now two reality shows away from my TB, ahh!