Options

KK:H Weekday Event 10/2/17 - Welcome October!

124Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    You can do it! You can do it! Fingers crossed for a great prize.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Aaand it's done.

Untitled_1.jpg

I would've loved to get that crop top inside the first box. Oh, well at least I'm done with the event, I seriously thought I wasn't going to be able to do this! Haha.

Looking ahead for our next SYS weekend event! :rolleyes:
    And thank you so much, Koko! <3 This is definitely not the best palette I've opened before, haha but a new bag is a nice addition to my wardrobe! :)
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I finally finished! Got energy in both black boxes, then this in the gold one 😍
    20171006_000050.png

I'm not going to deny that this pick got me really hyped and excited for the tb box, then this happened

20171006_000122.png
    I cried a little inside for this pick 😭 the pallette was SO good and I got the worst item in it! I've liked even better the hair , which haunts me in every tb pallette since months, or that amazing dress in the bottom row...
    well the only positive thing is that I'll never see that shoes again!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    7YRUtEr.jpg

1st box-kstars
    2nd-seashell choker
    3rd-tile which got my Kstars
    4th this dress.

I have 0 complaints this wk and can't wait til next when I get 3 boxes of kash and that weird black stone ring to make up for this nice event
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I love seeing what everyone got! Kayla-- great picks! Everly wears that choker and dress often, so I bet you'll get good use out of them both!

I posted my miserable gold palette earlier in the thread, so I was glad to get a nice tb palette:

0RtI4UV.png?1

some really nice choices there, and i got a pretty floral dress, which i'm sure i'll want to break out again in the spring.

Here's Everly modelling it:

eZgFYU7.jpg

A little later, Maria offered me a luxe goal on a Judith Leiber bag, which made it a deal too good to pass up, even though it's not a VIP weekend-- originally 95 k stars, and I spent 26! I took a close-up picture (and put Everly in the pose where she's not covering the bag at all!) so you can really see the gorgeous detailing. I wish I'd won that beautiful blue gown from the gift boxes recently, because it would be perfect for this bag!

aZ62Pnu.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Halftime, the floral dress is super pretty! Your doll looks so cute in that
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!