Options

☆☆KK:H Weekday Event 11/13/2017 - The Wait for Black Friday is ON!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It’s very quiet this morning it always happens on Wednesday because people in the sleeping in having just finished or if you like me you tap tap tapping away keeping an eye on the throwback prize!. I think Z and Apple I’ll probably get the throwbacks. I can do it I can do B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't think I'll be able to make it to the throwback. I'm swamped at work, working on a project that has a very tight deadline so no time to tap :( I'm at 200 something right now, so I'll at least make it to the gold box.

• Options
    Ok, that's good enough doll. you don't want to be all tuckered out when Black Friday gets here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Weekend photos are in! You can get new hair, jackets and shoes.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited November 2017
    @KalindaKing OMG I always look forward to your hints!!!!!
    I wonder... if we might get the lip ring..?!?!?!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Finished the event and my palette was less impressive than usual, but I got what I judge to be the best prize they were offering, a new watch.

Wonder if someday I'll reach the level of getting something worth all the work and dedication I put to grind for this prizes. :expressionless:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Finally finished. Not too impressed with results. 1st box kash, 2nd box kash, 3rd box partnership and here’s the last box.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Vats said:
    Wonder if someday I'll reach the level of getting something worth all the work and dedication I put to grind for this prizes. :expressionless:
    Last time I got to the point where I started seeing good dresses and hair, they added new prizes to the TBs and I was right back to winning gold shoes and black purses. 

So so the answer is: No. Never look forward to gaining on the good TBs. lol
  • Options
    Hair, Jacket and shoes....Thanks Kalinda. <------I typed this right after Kalinda posted our hints. Forget to hit post.
    Does this happen to you? lol. I'm still getting used to things here. lol.

Z just got her Gold box prize. 3 'gold' tiles (I'm sorry these tiles are 'sit on our butts' and do nothing daily prizes. Not a grind for 2 days prize. couple of boxes of 4,000$ couple of boxes of energy, and TB prize. Yeah, I got a tile. So Vats, our dolls suffer the same fate. BUT since the sunnies made the 1st appearance in Kat's game this event was a success. Next time......mine.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I was so annoyed by my gold box pallette that I forgot to screen shot it. Like @tiramisu it had the basic tiles from the daily boxes and like @SugarK it had kash. So dang frustrating. I have some items that I really really want that should be in my pallette.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Edit due to Epiphany. It just dawned on me, after a post complaining about getting a tile for my 3rd prize, after 2 basic prizes of cash and cash, or energy, that I'm going to try to stamp out negativity. Focus on the good aspects of the event....1 game won a lovely TB purse, a couple of games got Stars, and the elusive sunnies made their first appearance in a palette for the the last sunny-less game.
    There, that's much better.... o:)<3B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I of course got shoes in my tb but there was nothing really exciting so don’t matter the box I pick would have shoes or jewelry ?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    This was in my TB box second week in a row I got clothing I feel like I’m on a roll! This palette is a dream also! Nothing but clothing and even hair could it get any better! Summer looks fab in her new outfit! 

• Options
    great palette, and good pick. Kats getting her Tb in one more event, I want a palette as nice as yours!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited November 2017
    @DramaDramaDrama Congrats on your box. I'm impressed to see hair in it!

I got some really cute earrings in my TB. The pants, eh - but always nice to have another pant option....

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Hmm, like so many others, I got a partnership tile in my gold box. I don't understand how a single tile can be considered equivalent to +40 K-stars or a clothing item. Like, oh boy, that completed a set of three tiles which awarded +5 K-stars... well, +5 ain't +40.

But my grind ended on a high note -- I've wanted this animal print bag for so long and finally got it in my TB box! My doll celebrated by jetting off from Rome to go on safari:

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    My first box was 25K, the second 2.500 cash and the third 40K! I've been lucky with the boxes this weekend, I hope the luck doesn't leave me on my TB box, I'm on 552 at the moment. Can't wait to see what I will get this time :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    This was my TB palette:

Not it too bad at all - more clothing than anything else - and I quite like my pick, being a fan of monochrome! This is how I styled it:

Looking forward to the weekend event now!
  • Options
    I got the ‘mom’ cream colored sleeveless pant suit with attached shoes. Hey, at least I didn’t buy it. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Ok so my pallette was so great, I even had an hairstyles in like months, but I manged to pick the worst items in it. Not that I don't like the shoes, but I definitevely think they are the least desiderable item in this pallette

Did I mention that I won cash, energy and cash in the others boxes? Not better lol
    Here is how I tried to work the shoes on my doll

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

kash kash kash and a purse, not exactly a great week
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I didn't do a screenshot of a palette, but I got this big black bag. I'm not a big fan. However, I tried to put together a casual outfit around it. Here's my doll. :smile:

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Not really an inspiring palette for me, nothing I’m dying for

The purse isn’t awful though

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!