Options

Businesses - Let's Talk about our Businesses

Comments

• Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I have a question about the ice club in Reykjavic. I bought it and bought the items necessary to do the 3 tasks (hosting, bartending, dj-ing). There are 3 more things I can buy there, the polar bear pet (80 kstars), seats at the bar 9 (5000 kash), and a table with champagne and an ice clam (12500 kash).
    I'm wondering if my payout with doing the gigs will increase with buying these items? I'm not sure...
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think as long as you can do the tasks there shouldn't be anything that affects payout. I did buy the kash items however I did not purchase the polar bear yet I still make the promised amount of k-stars.
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @September all you need for the increased payout for ice club are the dj booth, bar & seating for vip. You don’t need the polar bear unless you want another pet. Its like the peacock in papayayo hotel.
    Hope this helps.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    When I bought the Vineyard the first two weeks a restaurant tweeted about my wine and I received 5 kstars. After that nada. 6 weeks without a mention and only 2 kstars payout. Am I doing something wrong? 
    Android
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen I didn't buy the Vineyard. I'll pop over there and screenshot the details, and we'll see what we can figure out. Is this one of the business that you have a 'chance' for the payout (extra payout?) see....I better go check the info. brb.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Ok, so you are Gurranteed the smaller payout , and if you get the tweet.....you get the extra.

There doesn’t seem to be any indication of any more you can be doing, perhaps it’s luck of the draw. I really read and saw you are getting. The basic, that’s all. If there was something you could do to tip the scale in your favor I think she would’ve mentioned it if you buy the better wine glasses you have a better chance of being treated but there’s nothing like that so I honestly just think it’s the luck of the draw. It would be interesting to see if other people are finding the same situation happening. Of course you can always ask support if there something more you can be doing

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @Rumpelstilzchen unfortunately the tweet appears to be chance related. For myself the odds seems to be about 60/40. 40% chance of getting tweets for increased payout so far. I don’t think Glu would skew the odds in our favour.
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @kokokokonut Thank you so much for your research Koko, much appreciated !
    I thought there was maybe an action I missed tapping or something.. 
    Thank you very much for your input @klena
    Android
  • Options
    Isn't the perfumery on the same chance of better payout model? I vaguely recall that, and I know there was a reason I didn't buy it yet. I love the ski resort. You get to repeatedly toss Willow out on her can. that alone worth the cost.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @kokokokonut hey Koko, no. Perfumery is different. If you pick the most expensive options when you're making the parfume then you will get the maximum payout. The options are always the same, so if you spend 2.500 kash on making the parfume, you get 3Kstars and 12.500 kash. Basically you earn 3K and 10.000 kash from the perfumery weekly. 
    Vineyard is completely random, sometimes you get the maximum payout, sometimes you don't. 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    My St Moritz Ski Resort finally has a world class rating across the board. So I decided to test if turning down a gig (in this case a modelling shoot) would affect the rating and thus reduce my max payout.

I have only done it once this week as I didn’t have the time or energy needed to take on the gig. When payout time came earlier today, I still got my max payout.

I had another call just then for another gig which I purposely turn down. Will report back with result.😉
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    @klena, It's so nice of you to test it for all of us! :heart: I'm really curious to see if it goes down and by how much. I'm not there yet, but I'm close. Facilities and branding are world class, but my customer service is rated excellent at the moment.
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    @Zzzelena I think after one more customer service related call, you should get that world class rating.

It was no problem to test it out. If after getting the world class rating across the board we only need to take the calls from Liam, this ski resort would be the most profitable easy business.😁
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    @klena yeah, that's right. But I think they told us at the beginning that the rating can go both up and down. I think it will still be one of the easiest businesses to take care of. We know all the right decision, so doing one gig from time to time is not a big deal and the payout is nice. 
    I started to like these business that you need to take care of throughout the week and then get a call with the payment once a week. I recently got the K-Park as well. I've not got all the rides, but I'm still making a profit. (2K & 2.000).
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Okay @krystal @Zzzelena @klena thank you so much for your convo on this board about the ski resort! I haven't bought a new business in a while because they can be a little overwhelming to take care of every week, and i don't like feeling like this game is a job rather than a...game! but you've convinced me, i think, to get the ski resort next time. maybe even the perfumery, too.

I think the only ones i dont have are the last three-- perfumery, ski resort, bar-- sounds like the order i should get them is
    1) ski resort
    2) perfumery
    3) bar

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    @haftime it does something feel like a chore every week doing all these business gigs. I’m currently trying to do these as we speak.
    (I have to keep like a journal with all the days and times so I can remember each business).

I did just attract a metal band to my Prague bar and I believe it will now be at the max payout. 

*✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @haftime I know what you mean. It gets overwhelming at times with having so many of them. Though, they are still one of my favorite aspects of the game. I love that we have a stable income lol :lol: You made the right order with them three businesses. That's how I would suggest you buying them, too :smile:
    @ladykrystal Having a journal definitely makes life easier when it comes to businesses. Yeah, you should be making 3K and 7.000 from your pub now. :kissing_heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    For those who are still waiting to reach the Art Gallery quest line.

You need to unlock Mario & Jen vip from Kim’s glam squad for the StarStyle storyline, complete Global Fashion Week & that will bring you to the Art Gallery storyline which will starts with Simon calling you asking how you feel about art. (At least that’s the sequence from my game.)

Also, if fan count is more important than kash payment, you could refuse payment when Elma the curator offered. In turn, you’ll get a heap of fans when Ray tweet about it.

I’m at level 40 with about 500mil fans & this is how many fans I received from refusing payment to promote the painting.

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Hey @klena, what happened with your ski resort payment? :smile:
    Whenever I have the option to choose between fans or something else, I always pick the other thing. Fans are really pointless in my opinion. You get to the top eventually and then just sit there, watch them update the list, adding more fans to be earned, every time you hit the number 1. I really hope they introduce more comebacks!
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    @Zzzelena, got the call from Liam & had the max payout. Looks like as long as you answer correctly with the calls, you don’t need to do the gigs unless you feel like it. This is the second week in a row I purposely skip the modeling gig but no drop on Branding.

As to the fans gained, it was a surprise to see it and such a huge amount too. I’m working my way up (currently only about 500 million fans) so that gain helped.😉
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    @klena Oh, wow! That's great! Thanks a lot for testing that out for us! Then ski resort is really the easiest one to take care of :smiley:
    I know yeah, I'm sure it helped and it is rare to see such a big sum of fans definitely!
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    You’re very welcome, glad I could help. 😉
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Thanks so much @klena! I currently am doing the Milan fashion week storyline, not sure about kims star style storyline, don't know about that. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    @September you’re not too far from getting the Art Gallery now. The StarStyle storyline where you have to convince Mario & Jen with kstars is up to you. It takes doing a photoshoot for cover to determine who’s the winner and that’s the last mini quest in that storyline. But whether you do pay or not, you’ll get a new hairstyle out of it. Hope this helps.😉
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Hey @klena what hairstyle is that? I surely have it, I just forgot which one it is and I'm curious? :lol::kissing_heart: It impresses me when people remember which storyline leads to what. I could never remember that xD
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Lol, I got frustrated after awhile trying to figure out which quest belongs to which storyline & started joting it down.🤣

The hair is this highlighted one.

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    @klena Probably the only way to do it :smiley: Thanks for the hair, I would never rememeber that that's how we got that hairstyle. No way you didn't buy this ugly ponytail for 120 cash :lol: I know it's ugly, but it still counts towards the achievement xD
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    @Zzzelena Ponytail?
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    @klena Yeah, this one in the bottom left corner, next to the long hair for 100 Kstars. I'm only joking anyway, maybe it's just me that would buy any hairstyle for that money, no matter how it looked xD
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Lol, I actually like that one & bought it at BF sale.😉
    iOS iPad