Options

KK:H weekend Fashion Show - All that glitters is Silver this week!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Yesterday our Goddess of Glu, Kalinda shared the wonderful Spoilers for this weekend’s event. VIP with fantastic clothes...and Share the Joy!

You know I'm obsessed with all things metallic and silver, so I love these looks! You can finally get one of Kim's new looks. Plus, our Spread the Joy holiday gifting feature kicks off tomorrow (not at the same time as when the event starts).

Now show us what YOU got.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I bought this wonderful skirt + boots combo for 50 K-stars so I could earn the earrings and a GB:

Got lucky and won the GB bracelet! I love its structure and delicate colors. Tried building two looks around it so far:

Can't wait to see your looks, dolls! Lots of lovely items this weekend.

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I absolutely love this dress

• Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited December 2017
    @soundspretty It's gorgeous - and it goes perfect with the wine. :)
    @Pez That bracelet is so pretty on your doll. I wish glu would add more delicate jewelry items, especially earrings.

I finally bought the limited Kollection. Ouch, that was a lot of Kstars.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Here's one of the holiday gift box dresses and shoes.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    This is the black dress and feather bag from the Spread the Joy gift boxes :)

• Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Corinne Calais got engaged and married!

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow, you all look amazing!!! Love this thread and love seeing everyone looking so gorgeous.

I seriously got sooooooo many new items this weekend, it is taking me forever to make an edit. And all my new stuff is so gorgeous that I catch myself playing dress up more than grinding for K-stars, lol!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Loving all your glam looks girls! All are 'like' material!

Vats sporting his new stuff featuring the fabulous @Cherrey and @Charli :

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Mirror, mirror on the wall.... @LindaVB @wolfandbutler2 @HollySisk

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited December 2017
    What a weekend!! Gorgeous dresses from the weekend event, stunning items from the Limited-time Kollection, amazing items from the Spread the Joy giftboxes and festive Holiday Daily boxes!! ❤️❤️❤️

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I love this weekend event so much! All the items were gorgeous, I spent so much but I have no regrets. Why? Cause I love every single item that I got!
    I bought the SMC, completed the limited kollections and finished the VIP event.
    Here is my doll enjoying her new beautiful items ?

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I could only get something from this event, the SMCs do not buy them because I do not have money haha ​​and holiday box I did not get them??
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The diva loves her new earrings ?

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    A big thank to these lovely’s: @judithkkh @ladykrystal @Lyanna @EmilyJane

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Shreddin’ the gnar with @HollySisk at the new ski resort.

Partying it up after the Logie Award where @Angeline & Jon was invited to be the host for the year.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks so much @klena Lena for the photo. Angeline is so happy to be friends with Kate. They look glamorous! ????
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Just like last week, I got the hair when it was the only GB item I did not want-- I really wanted the dress, hair, and shoes, and even opened extra boxes to no avail. I also opened Kollections boxes and didn't have great luck (but we know that's intentional, that we're going to get the low-level items first). I just stopped after a few and resigned myself to missing out on the limited-time items! Here's Everly in some of her new stuff:

I tried to take a picture of Evelry with her new hair in the black caped gown, but the picture glitched:

@KalindaKing can you let Glu know about this (relatively minor) glitch, please?

Here's that look again in a screen cap so her undies are no longer showing. She's got a very handsome black-tie date, as you can see:

Here she is with the Kollections "Chanel" bag and toe-less boots. These boots look better than they do on our KKH dolls, which is nice:

I'm probably most excited about getting this Kollections dress, though:

Also, I think it's really cool that all the items this weekend matched! Thanks, Glu. It made it really fun to take group pics! Here's one with @webra, @KaylaJ and @Angeline & Jon! Even though we're all in different gowns, we look so fierce together!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @haftime I reported this glitch to the team. Thanks for tagging me!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.