Options

KK:H Weekend Event 1/12/18 - Keep The Cameras Rolling this Weekend!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited January 2018 in KKH General Discussion
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    So...who's going to join me in a round of surprise polite chanting? What could it be? Early Thread opening? Can't be so I can sleep late. Hmmmm....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

(Hope she likes flowers.)
    So, what do you think we'll be doing to get the hair, and Dresses our
    Glu Goddess spoke of earlier today?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I’m guessing a reality event! I’m excited to see what the hair looks like, although the “dark roots” trend doesn’t work so well when you have black hair already lol 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I'm so excited for this weekend! I would love a reality event but, not gonna lie, I would also love a VIP one. There's one Kollection that I've been wanting to start getting it but I do want to wait until our next VIP event.
    buut a reality events would be nice! can't wait to see more about this upcoming weekend, I've been feeling sick and haven't been able to complete my dating one ):
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I'm always happy when it's a reality weekend event because i'm still working towards my reality show reaching #1. Which i now have realised will take me a long, long time to achieve. So bring it on, if it's a reality event.
    Otherwise i love, love, love VIP events too.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    edited January 2018
     'm in love with the movie baby driver. I turn everyone on to it phenomenal movie. And babies kind of cute too. B)
    Now everyone tho is reality?  Professional is good.  A little more open. I'm hoping for evah...for the vip.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Looks like there are some spoilers for upcoming outfits in this promo from KKH Twitter...

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

Looks like there are some spoilers for upcoming outfits in this promo from KKH Twitter...

omg omg are those passports I see? they're sooo cute!
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Oooh I love that silver seashell dress and matching hair, I hope those are a part of it! I love that long guy hair with the braid and ponytail too.

and the tropical drink with the umbrella is of course super cute 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I love it all......but looks like Hubby will be holding my drink for me.....I NEED that umbrella drink more than I need their purple dragon. But all the clothes here are fabulous. Thank you for these early vague spoilers. And the hints that spawned the early open.
    (Plus, I may not be here tomorrow morning. Depends on the weather, and I never want to keep you hanging. :) When the time comes, if the thread isn't open, the actual spoilers would have no place to go )
    I'm absolutely hoping for that silver number. Slinky, sexy, everything my dolls like to dress up in.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    WOW I really hope that this long hair from the male blonde doll will be available too ??? I think my male doll will go blonde too can't imagine this hair in another color. And the little totem simply awesome
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OH MY GOD!!! Look at that silver dress!! Those hairstyles and handheld items!!!! Amazing!!
    I'm really hoping we will get a VIP event, there are so many items I must buy!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    OH! I am so excited for Spoilers today! I was looking for some old event pictures and I saw on KKH’s FB page that we used to get Event announcements in the game:

I am so happy we kept the tradition of the Thursday Spoilers on the forum! This was really cool! 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    WHAT?

That picture completely blew my mind!

When I saw the mini pony on the update banner last week, I thought 'cool' since it reminds me the fab ponytail I missed 2 years ago, but it isn't exactly the replacement I was looking for. However the new long ponytail is indeed a fab ponytail 2.0!

It's exactly I was wishing for Vats in terms of ponytails, yay! The little braids are so trendy when comes to male long hairstyling! I'm enchanted, can't wait to see the actual spoilers!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I would love to see Vats in that hair. And is he holding a drink or a good luck figure? Why do guys get all the good stuff? Pink and purple dragon...guys. girls get brown and orange. Guys get a Golden Tiki...we get the bird. Guys get Sex on the Beach...we get paperwork. I know in the animal Kingdom, very often the males are the fancier of the genders.,,,,but this is KK:H....All about the heaux......not the Bros. (And I use the term Heaux with love and affection. It'S The same way the KJ Girls call each other names.Sisterly love when they call you a name. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That was B4 Kalinda. I like it so much more now. Now I love the way she drops little hints....then we go scouring social media for pictures.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited January 2018
    AmeliaKKH said:

OH! I am so excited for Spoilers today! I was looking for some old event pictures and I saw on KKH’s FB page that we used to get Event announcements in the game:

I am so happy we kept the tradition of the Thursday Spoilers on the forum! This was really cool! 

Ohmygod it's so strange to see the game from a while back! The lay-out definitely has changed. This really makes me appreciate that haha! So much more slick and stylish now.

Now we just need to lure Kalinda... What can we make her happy and excited with? Puppies? Chocolate? I saw Prince some times?

This is a chocolate lab named Prince. Maybe that'll do it :P

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I love the long ponytail, and that tattoo as well!

Let's hope both are earnable. And I'm at #2 on Top Shows list so a Reality Show event would be great!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I bet we’ll have a VIP this weekend.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Vats said:
    WHAT?
    That picture completely blew my mind! When I saw the mini pony on the update banner last week, I thought 'cool' since it reminds me the fab ponytail I missed 2 years ago, but it isn't exactly the replacement I was looking for. However the new long ponytail is indeed a fab ponytail 2.0! It's exactly I was wishing for Vats in terms of ponytails, yay! The little braids are so trendy when comes to male long hairstyling! I'm enchanted, can't wait to see the actual spoilers!
    That hair will look PERFECT on @Vats!!!!!!!!

@September HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is exactly what I think whenever I see old pictures from the game! ?? 

@kokokokonut Oh, not implying anything like that, Koko! It was just a cool TBT to share imo. I love looking back at how the game used to be when it began! ;) 
  • Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I'm super excited to see the spoilers and I agree with @Danizzle , I also want you to have that hair haha ☺️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    May the long ponytail be something earnable instead of the boxes please @GLU
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    @Amelia oh no I didn't think you were implying anything I love seeing blasts from the past. Yes someone thought maybe a little chocolate and a puppy and ptince wood help tempt our glu goddess to share her knowledge with us? Hiiw about a little Chocolate Rain?
    https://youtu.be/2x2W12A8Qow
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LucyMcQueenLucyMcQueen Registered Users 4 Posts
    I hope it is vip..I brought a itune card just in case?
    IAmLucyMcQueen??
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    That silver dress is beautiful! I'm really excited for the guys as well. If I had time, I would love to start a male doll.
    I'm also hoping for a VIP. I have a busy weekend coming up and could use a break.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I was so happy to have KUWTK back in my life on Sunday night after their holiday break. And the timing was perfect because I was able to watch their show AND the Golden Globes, including Oprah's speech!

We're having a reality event! I love the black gift box dress. How about you guys?

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I love everything. Thank you so much Kalinda. I loved Oprah’s speech. She touched a lot of people i with her words. I loved the interview She had with the girls a few years back. It was Oprah right?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Hmm not too excited about the earnables.... The gb items are amazing but I'm getting a bit tired of the gb items always being soo much better than the earnables. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

I was so happy to have KUWTK back in my life on Sunday night after their holiday break. And the timing was perfect because I was able to watch their show AND the Golden Globes, including Oprah's speech!

We're having a reality event! I love the black gift box dress. How about you guys?

The long pony is EARNABLE!!! I have never loved you more GLU
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I was so happy to have KUWTK back in my life on Sunday night after their holiday break. And the timing was perfect because I was able to watch their show AND the Golden Globes, including Oprah's speech! We're having a reality event! I love the black gift box dress. How about you guys?
    I can not wait for this event I love everything ?❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife