Options

KK:H Weekend Event 1/12/18 - Keep The Cameras Rolling this Weekend!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Just earned the dress on the last game. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TheBlackVlvt_KKHTheBlackVlvt_KKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    @webra @KatePillgrim this is the earnable dress of last week. This SYS one looks a lot like it but it’s not the same. Weird ?
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    TheBlackVlvt_KKH on Instagram 
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited January 2018
    My free box. I'm happy with the stars! I was tempted to open one more, but I'm low on stars, and it's good that I didn't, as it would have been 50 energy.

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    opened my freebie and didn't get anything good, I think it was one of the multi-colored bikinis we have inside our wardrobes buuut
    I decided to give it another try and this is the palette, I'm so so happy with my choices! I do want to try and get the choker but I might stay this way (I'm also very happy about the palette, it was a pretty good one!)

happy weekend!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I'm hoping that SYS dress on sale means we're having an SYS next week during the week! I like that dress and will be happy to buy it for (more than!) half price. SYS events where the item to style is a dress though are tough. It makes you so sick of the dress by the end! It also allows for less expressions of personal style, which is one thing I enjoy about voting. But if we are having an SYS coming up I'm excited because I think Glu has done a really nice job of giving us cool items during those events!

ETA: did any guys get an item for sale in their closet?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    @webra @KatePillgrim this is the earnable dress of last week. This SYS one looks a lot like it but it’s not the same. Weird ?
    Yes exactly!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Isn'the the hair fantastic? Congratulations on everyone's Win so far. I just got to the dress for the last game. just 300 more points per game and I'm done. that hair is adorable. And I am so enjoying the dress with the cardigan. the right shoes, hair and accessories oooooooh, I know what I want to wear with the dress. the sheer white socks with silver shoes.....off to try them on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow that dress is really alike the dress from last week's SYS! Hmmm... I too think this means we will get a SYS midweek!!! Not buying the dress yet though... hoping we get some confirmation on this!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts

Opened my free box and got the dress, which I am so happy about, it is gorgeous! Decided to open two more to see if I could get the hair and just got my kstars back on both occasions so have decided to quit while I'm ahead! The hair doesn't suit my doll as much as some others and the hairline looks a bit off at the front...or so I have told myself so that I'm not tempted to chase ? I also doubt I would get such an excellent palette again!

I really love the potential SYS dress and am poised to buy it if a midweek event is confirmed...
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    ohhh so that's the dress that's on sale! i already have it so it wasn't showing on my game. man if it's a sys i'll be so pumped because i love that dress so much.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!

Woohoo! Talk about give my best, completely worth!

Happy dance time:

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I also have the mystery dress popped up in my closet... It's not on sale tho, full 70 kstars in my game. I'm on android and did download the mini update. Strange. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    This event has been so good to me thus far. First, I already had 76 energy points to begin from daily energies and such that I kept during the midweek, so I did two reality shows one after another in Bel Air. That got me to my free box:

This is great, my favorite spot actually had it! I checked out the other boxes in the thread and it gave me the confidence to choose this one, so thank you all.
    After that I've done reality after reality shows, but I'm not stressing myself out. I have the rapid recharge and it's such a help. I've gotten to the 300 points already, which means the bag and the cardigan dress combo. I'm not a bag person, don't really care a lot about it, but I'm actually liking the dress more than I expected. It's cute! Now I'm halfway done and ready for the earnable hair.
    About the dress that's on sale, it came with a prior update and I got it at black friday, so I hope it is part of SYS.
    Android. Level 28.
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I actually quite like the earnable bag! Especially the print and black-on-white. Too bad it's so big, though! It covers a lot of my doll's outfit so I may not wear it super often.

I'm happy for those who like the SYS styling item, since it's at a big discount for them. But still, at 35 K-stars, it continues the pattern of entry fees to SYS climbing higher and higher. I much prefer the similar dress and jacket from last weekend, so depending on the event rewards, I may sit this SYS out. Also, I hope we have another kash styling item soon. Pretty please, Glu? Can I bribe someone with a cookie? :cookie::tongue: Lol.

I haven't reached the third gig yet, but it's looking like the weekend storyline will continue next weekend. I'm enjoying that setup. It seems to give the writers more room to develop interesting plots and avoid repeats of previous weekend storylines.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Grrrrr
    Honestly, what a sucky selection
    At least now there aren't any more of these hideous blouses for me to get, I got them all. Yippee
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I did some chasing got the gb dress and choker. Should I try again to chase the hair? :D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Chelsea. said:

I did some chasing got the gb dress and choker. Should I try again to chase the hair? :D

yesss
    edit: okay maybe but just a little bit :p
  • Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    Won the choker in my free box which I really wanted. Not gonna chase anything else though, so that's it for me. Not feeling the earnables either so I'm gonna relax and take my time this weekend to finish up the event.

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    LOL! So much for taking my time... I didn't realize how close to done I was already. Decided to do the 3rd part of the event before bed, and that put me over. Heads up, the story continues next week, so no bonus event points from Simon :(

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow you guys are fast!
    Is there a SMC this weekend? I probably own it, but I want to add the pic to the Encyclopedia thread.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @LindaVB, no SMC in my game for the weekend. ?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Many many happy returns of the day @astray

Here's wishing the best for you, Lucas! xx

The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @astray, Happy birthday and may your wish come true. Have a fantastic day!

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    TheBlackVlvt_KKHTheBlackVlvt_KKH Registered Users 34 Posts
     I got some news about the bug that occured after the first event gig ! And I cannot understand what happened !! 
    With this last update came Bora Bora, and with it, a gig that was called « swimsuit issue ». I didn’t do that gig because I was waiting for a 5 stars event and because I don’t have any storyline anymore so I wanted to keep it. 
    I should have do it before this week end because when I did « all wet », the first gig of the event, the game thought I was doing the « swimsuit issue ». That’s why I didn’t get any points.
    But today, I was surprised to see that I still had « all wet » in my quest to do even if I did it yesterday so I did it again to see what happened. When I appeared underwater, the gig was called « swimsuit issue » and when I finished it, I received my event points. I forgot to take a screenshot but it was clearly written « swimsuit issue »... 
    For an unknown reason, my game messed up the two gigs and thought that the regular gig was the event gig. That’s strange because when I did « all wet » yesterday, it has the story in it (you know, when our doll find the piece of paper), so it was clearly the event quest.

@kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    TheBlackVlvt_KKH on Instagram 
  • Options
    Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I like the earnable bag since it's animal print

• Options
    Happy Birthday @astray

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @TheBlackVlvt_KKH I'm going to look at my games and see if I have last weeks' hanging around, but I am glad you got the points.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I just finished the last gig in this week’s storyline and I did not receive any event points. Anybody else have this issue?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Is this the so-called “Golden Monkey of Papeete”? I wonder if we will be getting the handheld statue in the end of the storyline? Don’t worry, my baby monkey, I still love you the most. ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I was wondering the same @Angeline & Jon ! I just completed the first gig so far, but I'm already in love with this storyline. The Michigan Smith from my game looks exactly like Jon's. It's so cool when Glu make an effort building characters, instead of letting the game random generate their appearence! <3

Anyone flirted with him?! Curious to know his reaction!

Happy Birthday @astray ! Hope you're having a marvelous day. And don't worry about the waste, I'll eat those chocolate cakes in your place! ;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!