KK:H v8.3 Update

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited February 2018 in KKH General Discussion
Hey Guys!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bW1H2_Lfzc
Is that the v8.3 Update I see Cruisin in on the Waves in a leisurely fashion?

That's right! And it can only mean 1 thing......

It's finally time for the long awaited 8.3 Update Anticipation Thread.
And that means it time to let our minds imagine what wonders the update will bring.
Are you as psyched as I am? What do you think will be in it? What are you hoping for?

Glad we amuse, Kiss the Baby for us ok?
And now, I can't wait.....Let's get this thread open!
On your Mark, Get Set, Ready........................Obsess!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456713

Comments

• PicKing_69PicKing_69 Registered Users 22 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @KalindaKing we will have a pop up shop themed in valentine or valentine decorations for our bel air house? 💖
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I accidently figured out how to delete about half of the miscellaneous files on my tablet, so I have plenty of room for it already. Even after I re-added or newly added more apps.
    Platform: Android

• ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I really need this update. I cannot wait. 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • _AriaBae97__AriaBae97_ Registered Users 30 Posts
    @kokokokonut I really hope for our babies to finally be able to grow up. I also hope for the pop-up store to incorporate a hairstyle this time around (I would faint!!😍) 

Oh some new clothes of course, and last but not least valentines day clothes/decorations! 💞
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Valentine's Day is coming up, so this update is all about romance! <3
    I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS ❤️😻
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I hope we are able to have romantic dates in a beautiful location like Barcelona. In addition I hope us ladies get more hand held clutches and purses in the new update.
  • lenaF28lenaF28 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Espero que esta nueva actualización sea muy novedosa y que la casa de bel air le añadan cosina y baños y el idioma español y que podamos cambiar el.cuerpo de nuestra muñeca es decir mas voluptuosa en fin tantas cosas ojala glu nos haga el milagro
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @lenaF28 Lo siento mucho, pero no puedes publicar en un idioma que no sea inglés. Si necesita ayuda, lleve su publicación a Google translate y publique la traducción al inglés. Estoy traduciendo por ti esta vez, pero después de eso las publicaciones que no sean en inglés serán eliminadas. Gracias por entender

I'm so sorry, but you can not post in a language other than English. If you need help, take your post to google translate, and post the English translation. I'm translating for you this time, but after that non english posts will be deleted. Thank you for understanding

@lenaF28 posted:
    I hope this new update is very new and that the house of bel air add kitchen and bathrooms and the Spanish language and that we can change the body of our wrist is to say more voluptuous in short so many things I hope the miracle will make us

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Wow an update about love?! I'm wondering what will be added. Oh and a Spanish account here, sounds nice 😂 Who's a Frenchie like me?! I'd like to meet french people here too 
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Yass queen @kokokokonut thanks for opening the thread now I'm superdupercaliforniaxpeladoiuosly excited when is it coming I wonder 😱😍
    @KalindaKing this is amazing news thank you doll 😍
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Meeting people from other countries is fine, but we all have to post in English. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Ooooh a romance update. Well, I’d still LOVE (get it? 😉) if we can further customize our spouses. I love my husband but he looks too... sunburned? Like why is his skin so reddish pink lol I wanna change his skin color so bad! A nice tan husband would have me feeling very romantic ❤️

Also like Vats said, let us pick our date times 🙏🏼🙏🏼
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I’m hoping current babies grow up and are moved to the playroom then we can get a third baby into the nursery.
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    @AListJacey I totally agree! My husband looks so pale and his jaw is kinda weird, it always bothered me that we can’t change those things. Every man in my game looks awful, so the option to change our SO’s appearance would be really nice to have :)

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    oooo super excited for this!
    I would absolutely love to have more poses with our partners, there's so many cute ones in the promo ads already <3
    So I'm interested to know last years valentines update we got 3 new love backgrounds I reckon we're getting another 3 this year I also know that we are more than likely getting 8 spread the love gift boxes to friends I'm just excited to see the the kollections items and featured items aswel in fact I'm so excited so I predict that iOS will get the update on Thursday next week and me and fellow android players will get it on Saturday like we did for 8.2.2 if I'm right I'll amazed but the kkh Instagram community will roll their eyes and be like sure doll 😂
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I definitely want to see some new Throwback items!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been coveting Who Wore It Best items for far too long! 

Oh! I also do a fashion show every update and I would love to include forum dolls! If you’d like to participate, please, PM me! 💕
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Oooooooh yes it's time again!!! Can't wait for this update! And yay for Valentines' Day, last years event was awesome - we got a bonus K-star for every 5-star date - so I hope this year's will be too!'
    My one wish is that Glu adds more items to the Throwback boxes, it has been months since I was able to earn one... <3
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I hope that Glu can include more romantic poses haha, a place that is super romantic and I still have the same desire, including all the clothes and hair to the boys that are achieved in the game, which are not real😭🙏🏻.

Hopefully the babies will grow in this update ❤️ but I know that it will be beautiful☺️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Although it is nice to get new contents, I just hope Glu have taken note of our suggestions and implemented some of them. From the basic ones like fixing some of the glitch hair to game changing ones like being able to choose length of dates. And then the ones like numerical indicator on level bar & relocating the kollection box. 🤞🙏
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    The one thing I want most this update is a safe way to store data... I almost accidentally factory booted my phone and my first thought was NO MY KKH PROGRESS!! Luckily my tech-smart boyfriend was with me so he took care of everything. But it was once again a reminder of how unsafe the data storage system glu is using is... I wish they'd implement something like they did in the K&K game. It's a system they already developed so I really hope it'd be possible to implement it for the KKH game..
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    I so agree with you @September
    With the KKH game, we never needed to be too much careful. Once you've logged in your Facebook account and google play games on Android. You were always safe. So I really wish they'll upgrade the Data Storage System

I need a SD card for my tablet 😂😂 because me and fellow android players will get a mother big download for kkh instead a small download
    Hahahaha @Gabebot I just bought a new device for playing my male doll
    It's 6Gb Ram and 128Gb Rom. So no more fearing huge update sizes and freezing screen 😍✌️
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    OMG please not another super-sized update! 😧
    There is absolutely no more space on my phone!
    Android
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Hope the update brings more interactions with our family, less clingy spouse, cute poses, and updated throwback boxes.
    Sophie
    Agree, Agreed @QueenCookie