Options

KK:H Weekend Event 2/16/18 - London Fashion Week Here We Go!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited February 2018
    After Angeline found out her friend, Dixie @HollySisk went on a date with her beloved husband, Jon:

💖 Angeline & Jon are unbreakable! 💖 #Idontshare

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    skevans said:
    What is the best strategy for reality shows? I've been doing 3h at my Bel Air house, but it just seems like it's taking forever. Is there a better way?
    I always do calabasas or Bel Air. but I always go around the places to get energy that is; I'm playing either the dog, the trees and so I go and I do reality for 3 hours and then you end up super fast. I hope it works for you ☺ @skevans
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @Angeline & Jon They look beautiful together☺
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @Adrie! 😉
    I try to make my dolls represent me & my hubby in real life. He always makes me feel secure. I think that’s a key for maintaining a strong relationship. 💗
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Phew! I think that's the quickest I've finished an event in a long time! Not sure about the hair (may take a bit of getting used to?) but the dress is beautiful 😍 Didn't do well with the gift boxes...I got the shoes in the first box, and then cash in the second when I tried to chase the hair. I didn't attempt to chase anymore after that, as I didn't want to risk getting cash again 😁 
  • Options
    Congratulatio, beautiful 😍 @Angeline & Jon  The same thing happens with my boy in real life😍❤
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    Sigh, no luck with my free box and with how terrible my luck has been lately, I'm a little wary about chasing. At least I'm done with the event :#

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Finished the event! Got the shoes in my freebie, that helped. :smile: The hair is giving me romantic vibes, so:

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Decided to open just one box and I got the hair! Now I'm done lol.

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I finished the event 🌞
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    Now that I've got the earn able hair, I decided to go for a little more of a "Parisienne" look today (what do you guys think?) Now I need to work on finishing some achievements so I can build my my K-Stars again 😁⭐️ 
  • Options
    Now that I've got the earn able hair, I decided to go for a little more of a "Parisienne" look today (what do you guys think?) Now I need to work on finishing some achievements so I can build my my K-Stars again 😁⭐️ 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love that top. It works with so much. Love your paris look.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Working the last event and contemplating if spending to get stars to try for the little scarf is worth it LOL

The femme set was SO incredible! I hope we see it more often. 
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    I didn't do the last weekend gig called "Look To The Future" to model the student's design, seeing as I've already completed the event. Is it the last one in the storyline or does it continue next week?
    Android. Level 28.
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @MissMarvel its the last one. The student rang you after gig to meet at Brew Palm but that’s just to thank you individually & award you with more event points.

I finished my event too & now wondering if I should have save this gig in case it award me with extra points for next event. Oh well.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Thank you so much, @Adrie! 😉
    I try to make my dolls represent me & my hubby in real life. He always makes me feel secure. I think that’s a key for maintaining a strong relationship. 💗

Oh no @Angeline & Jon !!! I’m so sorry - I had no idea that Jon represents your real life husband. Dixie would never be an adulteress. I’ll look for a new guy for her to date.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Thank you so much for your understanding, @HollySisk. When you told me Dixie is dating Jon, to be honest I felt very uncomfortable, and then I was like, it’s okay, it’s just a game. It’s your game and I shouldn’t tell you how to play your game, I can’t tell you to break them up. I’m so glad this is resolved. I’m sure Dixie will find a cute guy to date. 😇

About 4 months after I started Angeline’s game, I decided to start a male avatar because I couldn’t find any NPC who looks like my hubby IRL. I’m so glad I didn’t wait for Glu’s NPC customization feature to come out almost a year after. And this is the funny part that my hubby IRL knows all the poses his game avatar does. So when he wants to make me laugh, he poses like Jon in the game. It’s hilarious! 😂
    How did you start playing your James?

Edit to add: Just noticed that I got my first “disagree” from you. 😢
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon
    I’m sorry that it ever made you feel uncomfortable. It never occurred to me that you’re dolls represented your husband and you. As soon as I learned that, I posted my horror & apology here and let you know that Dixie would find a new man. She’s been dating around this week. I’m sure she will find someone we like.

I think it’s so funny & sweet that your husband imitates Jon’s poses! But I hope he pays for more meals than Jon does. Lol. And it may flatter your husband to know I chose his doll because he’s so handsome. :smile:

I’ve already changed the “disagree”. That was before I knew about the real life connection. I was joking/teasing when I clicked “disagree.” That post said something about Jon & Angeline could never be broken apart and so I was “disagreeing” on Dixie’s behalf. I’ve changed it to Agree. I would never had Dixie date Jon or teased you about them being a couple if I had known. I apologize.

Thank you so much for your understanding, @HollySisk. When you told me Dixie is dating Jon, to be honest I felt very uncomfortable, and then I was like, it’s okay, it’s just a game. It’s your game and I shouldn’t tell you how to play your game, I can’t tell you to break them up. I’m so glad this is resolved. I’m sure Dixie will find a cute guy to date. 😇

About 4 months after I started Angeline’s game, I decided to start a male avatar because I couldn’t find any NPC who looks like my hubby IRL. I’m so glad I didn’t wait for Glu’s NPC customization feature to come out almost a year after. And this is the funny part that my hubby IRL knows all the poses his game avatar does. So when he wants to make me laugh, he poses like Jon in the game. It’s hilarious! 😂
    How did you start playing your James?

Edit to add: Just noticed that I got my first “disagree” from you. 😢

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens