Options

Can't delete professional Konnection from contacts

PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
Hi all, this is just a small thing, no biggie and no rush. I like to browse the professional Konnections for guests I can invite to my reality show, and then delete them from my contacts once I reach their 1000pt achievement, to unclutter the list. I usually have no problem deleting them, but this professional Konnection has been popping up this message for days:

She's not even available as a date, so it's not that. I don't have any other projects open or pending -- I have all the quests completed and have just been grinding reality shows for days -- so she's not sitting in a gig somewhere, and even if she was, any project timer would have expired by now.

Also, I *can* invite her to film more reality shows, therefore she's not stuck in a different uncompleted project -- and so I tried completing another reality show with her as a guest, thinking it would reset whatever is triggering the pop-up message, but I still couldn't delete her afterward. Any other ideas?

(I'm on iOS and closing and reopening the game and powering off and on my device have had no effect.)
iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'll PM you in a minute!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited February 2018
    That is something I haven’t encountered. (knock wood) i’m Sorry this is happening. Have you sent a ticket to support? They will be able to take a look and see what’s causing this. In the meantime, just keep playing around her issue?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Heya @kokokokonut , yep I sent in a ticket after Kalinda PM'd me asking me to :smile: It's not an annoying problem, I was just curious why it was doing that (and wondering if I was missing something obvious to get the NPC back to normal, I was afraid of taking up Support's time with a silly question if other players who read this already knew how to fix it and could advise me).
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Good that you sent in the ticket. I'll be on the look out for any more of the perpetual costars. I've been taking professional konnections, and aside from them messing up the order of my previous contacts, I haven't run across any issues.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited February 2018
    @Pez @KalindaKing I have the same issue in Jon’s game. The guy is standing right there (not doing a gig or date with him) and I can’t delete him. So far, I have two stubborn NPCs that just won’t leave. 😂

P.S. @Pez could you please let me know if the in-game support is able to solve the problem for you? I don’t feel like sending messages back and forth with them and all I get is some nonsense response.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon What are the names of the NPCs that you can't delete?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited February 2018
    @KalindaKing One is Gabriel Russell (the screenshot I posted above), the other one is Savannah Morris. Thanks!😉
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    @Angeline & Jon Yes I'll let you know what I hear! I tried deleting my problem NPC again today, both before and after installing the v8.4 update, but she still won't call it quits.

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Not directly related to the problem, but a question. Why delete after only 1000? You get much better bonuses when you go higher than 1000 points. I usually delete them after I get the final payout and they are maxed. You might still have the issue when you max out, but if they have to be there, I'd use them for the better bonuses from them.

(This from my upcoming life choice book......Making Lemon Cookies out of Lemons. )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Initially the K-star reward is spaced out by just 500 industry points (at 500 and 1000), but after 1000 it's spaced out by 1000 points (at 2000 and 3000). I have more kash than I'll ever be able to spend, and tons of pets and Rapid Recharge, and I'm usually at max level, so I don't care about the increased kash and energy and XP rewards that come at 2000 and 3000 and would rather earn those K-stars more quickly.

Some of the regular NPCs in my game appear in certain locations extremely frequently (for example, 2-3 are in constant rotation in Dubai, and another 2 in Milan, and 3-4 in Oak) so it's really easy for me to find them again after deleting them from my contacts, and cycle them through my reality shows/K-star grind over and over again. And now with the Konnections NPCs, I can meet new ones that do reality shows every day.