Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 3/26/18 ~ The Case of the Purloined Spoilers!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Lol @HollySisk & @Angeline & Jon . I was actually looking at the contour face wondering if it was something I wanted to try, but like others I kept going back to it making my doll look different. Not in a bad way, but just not recognizable to me

I think what I like about her look is she looks like a "real" person, but the contour kinda makes her look mannequin which is strange cause some other dolls can totally pull it off

Also, love to see the Glam lips on sale for others. They are the only lips I use

Finally, of course my luck Bort called for an 8 hr date while I was working for the TB box. He's still at the restaurant. It's tough to want to complete when I did the love comeback task and it gave me a sliver of a heart
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie is hanging with some friends in Brooklyn
    @webra @kokokokonut @kate_kkh

P.S. I covet the double buns that Webra is wearing. They never show up in my pallettes :'(
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Won a pair of shoes at my throwback box 👠

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2018

@Angeline & Jon
    That’s what I’m afraid of. I don’t want her to look totally a different doll.
    It seems to me that dolls with contour makeup all look the same. I wish we could use different eyes with the contour make up.

Same here. If glu would only listen to our suggestions. I would've bought the contoured makeup kit for my doll if it didn't make her to look so differently either.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I like a well fitting pair of high waist pants. Good basics are always wanted 🙃

• Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I bought the so glam lips, couldn't resist!
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I’m confused guys I just purchase the kkw beauty offer but doesn’t it come with a short type of hairstyle?? Cause I don’t have it in the closet 🤔🤔
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Silz1217 The KKW Beauty contour kit doesn't include a hairstyle, so you're not missing anything. Sorry if the promo window was confusing. The mannequin with short hair is there to demonstrate how the contour kit will look on your face.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Got a cute pair of earrings in my tb box 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    getting close to my tb box but i got an item in my gold, so had to share. here was the palette:

and here's everly modelling the necklace in the candy shop since those beads reminded me of the candy in the jars behind her!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Here's my TB box. I love this dress and been waiting to get it for ages! Green's my favourite colour! Tho, it seems that this dress has the same glitch with the shoulder as many other dresses. It doesn't seem too bad with this dress, but the shoulder does cut into the dress and goes over it. Please fix the shoulder glu!

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited March 2018

Oh la la

0 idea how to design with it
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I forgot to post it yesterday, but this weekday event gave me so much surprises!
    I got cash in the first black box, then k stars yey, I didn't manage to get to the tb box but I won the double buns in the gold box! I'm so happy cause finally I have them, it was a miracle to see them in my pallettes 

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @KaylaJ I never know how to use that necklace either.

@Sil5678 Congrats! Those buns are rare. I love your top too. I’m not sure I’ve noticed it before in this game.

My box this week. So sad I missed the bunny. 

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited March 2018
    This palette was pretty good-- lots of dresses, including that purple one which I COVET, but I got the big bracelet. It's not terrible, just not super exciting! Though I was pleasantly surprised that it's on the other wrist than most bracelets.

Here's Everly wearing it on a night out:

And a little more casually. Love the way this pose looks bizarre with the bracelet:

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.