Options

KK:H Weekend Event 4/6/18 - Patterned Dresses & Sciuridae Too!

Comments

• Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    #FIXTHEWINE 

We see what you’re trying to do there, Glu. Not cool. Please listen to your customers.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    When I just started this game, I found dating events to be quite hard and thus unenjoyable. As I progressed in the game, I had more kash to spend and could afford the expensive dating places which made dating (events) easier and enjoyable.

Now with that wine thing it became so much harder. I just spend a full bar of energy om dates and what did I get? 12 event points. I wish I were joking but I'm not. 

I find myself to be constantly annoyed when I open my game. I really want these earnables so I'm putting up with it but please glu! Don't be such a **** and change back the wine. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was just coming over to show how I've come around and like the sandals
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kinleykatkinleykat Registered Users 25 Posts
    Does anyone know why they reduced the hearts at Monstrobull and Oak? :( 
    They were my go-to dating spots, dating events are kinda hard for me to finish and this made it waaaay worse. 
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Personally, I think it was in direct response to a big discussion we had a week earlier. It was basically”We hate the love comeback special action because we have a bottle of Magic Wine” In one of the events threads we had an in-depth conversation about how much we hated the special love action from the come back and we never use it because we’d rather spend $650 and only for energy on the bottle of wine at Oak. I can’t be the only one who remembers this conversation it was just before they changed it . So that’s my opinion of why it was suddenly changed. The same thing happened when we practically demanded Glu respond to our “Petition” over removing the $4000 gift prize. They responded. Homes in updates that had cost 50,000$ Jumped to 120 or so with new updates. Watches has been 1500$, new watches 35,000$. We told them how little we thought of 4000$, so everything new cost more. Whatever we feel like demanding next time, let’s think long and hard about it first? Just my personal opinion, my moderator hat was off for this post.

P.s. I have been using the Comeback Special love action a lot more. Not so useless anymore is it?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Gone in one minute. From kash I can buy at least something, maybe a top, so it is something what lasts. I hate to get energy. I won't buy any boxes. Maria made me an offer for the flamingos, that's a better investment, at least I know I get something for my hard earned kstars.

So the vintage wine has the same payout as the fancy meal. The same!!

Such nice earnables, but dating stinks! 
    Android
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I won the hair in my GB. Bleh. It's not even a cute bun imo
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I like energy. It lets me go out and tap more, and the worst action in the game....scrounging for energy. One game is 2 event points from the squirrel. And one game didn’t finish the last event so my event tasks didn’t pop. I have to find what is hanging it up and do that one. I always suggest players not get too many gigs behind and now I wish I’d taken my own advice. I just hope that when I find the event that’s keeping me from getting the current event gigs I hope that one gives event points to I’d hate to do a six hour gig and that could’ve been points. Moral of the story stay up-to-date don’t fall behind! lol
    But seriously don’t you find that in the past week or whatever you have been using the Love Guru special action? It’s not great but it helps. I waver between just going ahead and buying the bottle of wine or being “hurt” by the wine and so I ignore it and make extra work for myself because I have to tap more by saying away from it. Is that bad or what?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    The light-hearted conversation about if it's worth to do the love guru comeback? To which only a couple of people responded? That big discussion? And glu read it and decreased the hearts for the wine right away? Nah, I don't think so.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Got K-stars in my free box, so happy with those!!

@klema your doll looks stunning with the Mario make up kit! I’m still contemplating getting them, the fact that I cant see the make up kits on my doll is holding me back. And the price...
    @klena do you mind posting close up pics of your doll in all three make up kits?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    My free box.. only 2 gift box items! I got very lucky this week.

Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I haven't been using the love guru comeback and changing the wine doesn't make it more useful. I try to avoid using up energy faster if I can avoid it. Especially for the 1 and 2 hour dates. That one is 9 energy so I don't bother with it.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    It seems that we just should never complain about anything, coz glu's tactic then is to show us that it can be worse. Sad, but true. And also, if we find something good that works, like the 8th guest for parties, just don't share it on forum, as it will be taken away... There have been many examples for the both cases over the years. :angry:
    I would actually love more comebacks, as I love all three of them. We need one for reality shows, one for parties, and one for photoshoots.
    Got the hair in my freebie, and won't be chasing anything. Happy that I've got the item, to help me out with bonus points, as I really like the earnables.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    LindaVB said:

Got K-stars in my free box, so happy with those!!

@klema your doll looks stunning with the Mario make up kit! I’m still contemplating getting them, the fact that I cant see the make up kits on my doll is holding me back. And the price...
    @klena do you mind posting close up pics of your doll in all three make up kits?

Thanks @LindaVB 💖
    Here’s the comparison of my favourite eye makeup & the 3 new ones. I did post it on the update thread cause koko merged the thread there.

If anyone is interested in buying the kit but unsure, you could post a request with the face shape, eyes, brow, nose, skin tone & mouth you usually use. I’ll try to duplicate your doll & post the comparison for you. Since the thread was merged in the update thread, if you don’t mind posting the request there so we can keep it all in one place.😉

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you @klena!! Those eyes are stunning... this is not making it easier for me hahahaha!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Ever been on a page, rethought your answer 25 times then you post and it’s 3 posts later. Sigh just as well,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited April 2018

And one game didn’t finish the last event so my event tasks didn’t pop. I have to find what is hanging it up and do that one. I always suggest players not get too many gigs behind and now I wish I’d taken my own advice. I just hope that when I find the event that’s keeping me from getting the current event gigs I hope that one gives event points to I’d hate to do a six hour gig and that could’ve been points. Moral of the story stay up-to-date don’t fall behind! lol

Last weekend I hadn't finished the last St. Patty's event gig so I did that and it still gave me event points, so if it follows the same pattern you should be good! And hey, at this rate the event points you get from the event gigs may be a better payout than doing dates since they take up more energy now.

• Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Johana said:
    The light-hearted conversation about if it's worth to do the love guru comeback? To which only a couple of people responded? That big discussion? And glu read it and decreased the hearts for the wine right away? Nah, I don't think so.
    Yeah. There's no way.

now look. Here's a much bigger convo where we are all outraged how glu is mucking us over. Where's the insta-response to this? 

Ive had it. This type of event is way too hard now and I'm bitter. This may make me quit the game finally. Way to breed contempt with you customers Glu. 

#FIXTHEWINE
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    The only problem with the Love Guru action is that it is not there to help, it's there to block the 1 and 3 energy actions from popping up and that mostly in the end. Makes sure we spend 8 energy when there is only 1 little heart needed. Everybody who has done this Comeback knows that. 
    About the kash:
    Everything cost kstars now. If it's the wardrobe or furniture, just a few alibi pieces there to buy for kash.
    We were asking for the option to pay in kstars or kash.
    And simply more items purchasable for kash.
    We didn't ask to spend more on bottles of wine and making dating twice as hard. 

Android
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Was Simon supposed to give us a call this weekend?

Also, I'm one of the ones who said I hate the love guru and if they changed that because of that conversation I'm sorry, I'll take the blame, but I will not feel guilty. I still hate the love guru and would rather spend 8 energy. These events have never been easy for me since I seem to get a boatload if 1-2 hour dates and is why I've always asked if we could choose the length of them. I'll even admit, had they reduced the wine task but given us that option, I'd probably complain less, but it feels like they take but don't always give.

Finally, I got kash in my palette and didn't feel much like chasing as I like the earnables way better.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    You take no blame on this @KaylaJ

They didn't change things due to one small convo buried who knows where. 

There have been many many calls to give us the option to control date length. This has been asked for very loudly, for a long time. It's been ignored. 

Glu stole the wine from us out of greed. They want to force us to purchase energy. They don't care that they're making the events an awful slog. 

Never forget that many were jazzed that Bel Air provided us an extra party guest action and we could finally make party events a tiny bit easier. Then the moment they realized they gave us something, they snatched it away. 

Glu doesnt care about their customers. 

#FIXTHEWINE
  • Options
    KaylaJ said:

Was Simon supposed to give us a call this weekend?

It wasn't Simon, it was that female roommate we had from last week's storyline. I can't remember her name off the top of my head. The gig is called "Bel Air Buds".

• Options
    edited April 2018
    No one is at fault. It’s like the ‘’Careful what you wish for” phrase. Call it Murphy’s Law call it karma call it ironic that right after we were complaining it changed. Fact. Hey, The squeaky wheel gets the grease. We got greased! 😂
    Now, moving on

<3<3<3

Please remember: we have a vent thread that welcomes your complaints, and it came about when players were really tired of all the negativity in the event thread and begged for it to stop. Please post your complaints here:
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6563211#Comment_6563211

And everyone let’s take a little bit of a nicer tone. You can certainly disagree with someone but you don’t have to be insulting. </div>

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @LindaVB , Dixie, @kokokokonut ,and @KaylaJ clearly have different ideas regarding “Ladies Night” in Vegas! LOL
    I actually took this picture to show y’all a good glitch I found but after catching up on this thread, I’m a little hesitant. I’m going to whisper so you know who doesn’t change it immediately. If you put on the thigh high red & black boots and then put on the Lagerfeld outfit that’s the white shirt with huge bow and black pants, the game turns the thigh high boots into ankle height booties that you can wear with other dresses. I love a red shoe as much as Koko loves a boot so I am thrilled.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    And everyone let’s take a little bit of a nicer tone. You can certainly disagree with someone but you don’t have to be insulting.
    I wasn't insulting anyone here. 

I LEFT this forum because I was personally insulted when someone came at me hard and the very next comment was you agreeing with them. 

Don't worry. I never planned on staying.  

I'll take my complaints to social media and tell friends how Glu is rooking them, and they should thusly boycott purchases. 

#FIXTHEWINE
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

You know what, I'll take it. This weekend is all about the storyline for me and a few dates with Andrzej's current boyfriend .
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Holly Krud

I said everyone. That is a nice way of saying “There’s been some rudeness this morning but I’m not going to name any names everyone please just try and be the nicest you can while going about today. That’s what I was saying I wasn’t blaming anyone I wasn’t calling anybody’s name out I was doing just the opposite.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited April 2018
    i got the GB hair just now, its growing on me :) i'll have to add a picture later <3
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I had great luck with my GB. The dress was the only item I wanted. 

And I love this little guy. I can’t tell if he’s sniffing or eating though. It’s too small on my phone.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015