Options

Wednesday We Wear What Vats Would Want

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
https://youtu.be/Q4VK9_CfOLQ
A number of people have been asking for a Memorial for Vats. Too sad. Then we thought we should have a Tribute, while all we really want to do is entice him back. Since it's Wednesday, Let's post pictures of our dolls with his. Old and current pics. He's in Black in my games. Post from the heart to him. Let's make this the best Vats thread we can. But......no morbidity. We want upbeat. we want Lover Come Back. we want 'look at us having a great time with you' posts and pictures.

<3<3 It's Wednesday. Let's wear Pink, or let's wear Vats, or lets wear Pink with Vats
When we get it filled, we'll make sure he sees it. <3<3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2018

Here are the Android twins with Vats wearing pink, while he's in black. (Did my noses get bigger?)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh no I have a ton of pictures with him, taken by me and him, but I dont have access to them right now.
    PM to add
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Vats was never in my game as he was on an android system but I always enjoy his presence in the forum. I went thru pictures posted on forum & @Rumpelstilzchen had posted a few of him last time he entered SYS. So I appropriated that one, my thanks & apology to @Rumpelstilzchen in advance.

Since he missed the last update for Tokyo, I thought he might enjoy catching up at a Tokyo park.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Vats had never been in my game, but as Klena said, I enjoyed his presence on the forum, too! And I'd like to see him back! That's why I'm wearing pink today and I've also brought a puppy! (I know he loved this bag and wanted the same for the male dolls) :smile:

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @Naimonster No worries, Just because it says Wednesday, doesn't mean this is closing anytime soon. :)

And @Zzzelena & @klena those pics and warm thoughts are wonderful. Vats certainly is cross-platform. Hey, if the day ever comes KKH goes trans platform....he'll have to come back and marry Apple. lol. Well, she has no un edited pics with Vats, here she is in hot pink.....
    all tied up with a red bow like a present to unwrap.

Oh Vatsy~ I git a present for you........hey...What’s the polar bear doing here? Does everybody remember when walking the polar bear he gets a little frisky on the streets of the Hamptons? Vats & I I had a lot of fun with that one. While this picture is rated G, the adult version memory does remain.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited April 2018
    @Vats was the first one who welcomed me to the forum when I joined. At the time, I had already been lurking on the forum for a while, I felt like I had already known some of the forum members for a long time. Vats was one of them who always made new members feel welcome.
    He also edited this first forum group picture Angeline & Jon joined.

Another group picture I like a lot is this one edited by @kokokokonut when we celebrated Vats’ birthday last year.
    Dear Vats,
    It was a pleasure getting to know you. No matter what your decision is for the game, wish you all the very best!! 💖

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2018

This outfit always reminds me of Britney in the 3 video.

Also, I totally thought of Vats today. I was at a shopping center and was using a vending machine near a couple who were eating lunch and the guy told the girl Britney was going to be performing close by later this year. She was like no way, even looked it up on her phone. She was so excited and even I was like what? When? Where?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Anything not appropriate will be removed. ;). someone remind me to remove this later on? Lol?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Back in November 2015, when Jax was tan and Vats was bearded. This is so old!

PM to add
  • Options
    Halloween 2016 I think, Kat & Vats, and Dante. I think Z was home with Bort and Mel.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Halloween 2016 I think, Kat & Vats, and Dante. I think Z was home with Bort and Mel.
    Sooooooo cute 
    What a great family pic
  • Options
    2016, the original fours. Bilal, Garrett (no longer here), Jax and Vats.

PM to add
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    https://youtu.be/Nk1EJugoPVg
    Here’s one from October, before the Wedding, with Z.

Come Back Vats <3

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    2016 VS 2017 featuring Vats, Bilal and Jax.

PM to add
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Wow @Naimonster
    I have to admit that the 3 of you form a great squad. I wanta be kinda jealous but WOW... I'm too obsessed with their poses to do so
    LMAO  :D
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Went through some old screenshots and found this. Not sure why I have it? Is this Vampire Vats?

Halloween 2017.

Android
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I had a computer crash a while back and lost all the edits and group photos that were shared in for forums since I joined here :( As if that wasn’t bad enough, I lost a special edit that @Vats had made specifically for me that was “for our eyes only” lol. So unfortunately I have no pics to share but today Kiki is posing with her puppy bag because Vats always talked about is desire for male dolls to have one.

Miss you tons Vatsy!!!!! <3
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @SugarK I'm sorry to hear that you lost those files! I don't know what I would do if I lost so many photos
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing Thankfully most of my personal photos were ok cuz they were on memory sticks etc, but most stuff I downloaded from sites wasn't all backed up. Lesson learned, don't drink coffee beside your laptop :/
  • Options
    The trio again, lol we have so many pics together #bromance

I edited this photo right after Jax 'revived'. He had been in the exact same situation Vats is in right now, after more than 2 months of trying, he finally appeared although with an old save. Hope this miracle happens with Vats.
    PM to add
  • Options

Ok, so it'snew. But he's. In black, and black goes with everything......when he sees this he'lll see he might have been away from the forum, but forever in my game and in my heart.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    If this Forum ever needed a “♥️Love” button, this thread proves it. We all miss @Vats so much and I love all these pictures. My favorites are the old school ones that @Naimonster has posted. I know we can do so much more with our dolls now but the old design will always have a special place in my heart.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    I’ve been down the rabbit hole looking for pictures of @Vats
    Here is one of the early edits from 2015
    Sadly I think most of these players no longer participate on the forum

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Christmas and New Year 2015
    Here’s hoping @Vats will be back for our 2018 holiday edits!

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    @HollySisk Omg that edit for Luz's birthday was my first ever edit project and I was so overwhelmed editing 14 people, so nostalgic!! Sadly, yes I think only me and you are still on the forums.

Here's another old pic from April Fool's 2016. Jax on the right dressed up as Vats hahaha! So cheeky.

PM to add