Options

KK:H Weekend Event 4/27/18 - Track Suits and Hair Oh My!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Good morning to you Dolls too. To answer your question....yes. Someone Did say Tracksuits. Our lovely Glu Goddess Kalinda dropped the hint yesterday that................

Girls can get earnable hair and guys can earn a new tracksuit this weekend!

This is great news. I love the casual comfy look of a guys buns in a soft tracksuit. Oooooh Eee. Ooooh Eee Baby. Ooooh Eee. And hair for the girls......... I'm in the mood to earn some hair for my dolls. Will it be long? Or short? or something in between? Will there be adornments? Or will it just be big beautiful hair in it's own right? Or am I just worrying too much about our look this weekend? I wish there was some way to reassure us...
https://youtu.be/_jCuroTbqBI
Thanks Prince, we feel better now.
Hmmmm, something seems off. Something very important.

Of Course! Khloe! How could we forget Khloe? She's the mamma of a new little baby girl.
How are you feeling Khloe?

Hmmmmm....Still off. I feel like we're forgetting.....

Kourtney! Of Kourse. ComeOn in Kourt. Help us open things.

Wow, Ok, That's not it. We're not missing that.
We're missing.......
*Crickets*
We're missing......
*More Crickets*

Close our eyes? While you dance open the thread?
OK.
Everybody? Close your eyes and count to 5.
Let's see what Kim has in store.
I hope it's something good!

Well, that WAS a surprise.
Ok Thanks Momager to the Stars.
(pssst. Kim? I don't think the dolls really feel like it's a bona fide opening, unless you come in and dance and......)

Phew. Thanks Kim. The Rest of your family is great,
but it IS the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game after all.
Now the thread's open, let's chant and obsess till our Glu Goddess drops the news.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Oohhh I'm excited for the spoilers! I'm fearing a party weekend though, but having my hopes up for reality (:
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut for another amazing opening!!
    Yessss earnable hair!!!!
    @September, you are right, we have not had a party event in a long time so I'm fearing that one too...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Maybe if we all stop mentioning the dreaded P event, Glu will forget it ever existed and never do it again?

Anyway, after a week of non-stop grinding for the throwback dating event (#fixthewine! #fixthewine! #fixthewine!), it would be nice to have a 5 star weekend event. I need to catch up on my businesses and the new update storyline!
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Posting the spoilers a little earlier today!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Posting the spoilers a little earlier today!
    That boys' tracksuit is GOALS
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Oh my god that earnable dress is to die for! Loving everything about this event 😍💗
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Cute earnables!

Still only 2 earnables for the guys, I feel sorry for them. Glu needs to do them better.
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    💜 ♥️ 💕 💕 ok. A.....Insert Oprah voice here: I’m thrill-eled!
    Honestly, I love the items. The Gb things, the earners........but the biggest thrill.......B........keep the cameras rolling! Nice event to spend the weekend grinding for, especially after dating all week. ;)

Thank you Kalinda!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Wow, I'm having a rough day at work but this spoiler really brightened my day! Those earnables are BEAUTIFUL! And the best part of all... IT'S A REALITY EVENT! YAY! I can't contain my happiness right now :smiley:
  • Options
    yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    The blue dress is even better than the smc one
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I'm excited for the weekend! I like most of the items! Earnables are all pretty and I love the gb bun and the dress. Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda!
    I was kinda expecting something more 'royal', as that is the theme of this update... but I'm still loving the earnables!! The giftbox dress does look a lot like the SMC from a few weeks ago though...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    YesWeJenn said:
    Cute earnables! Still only 2 earnables for the guys, I feel sorry for them. Glu needs to do them better.
    Oh thanks @YesWeJenn
    I really don't know why it's like this. But we can only make do with it and ask GLU to change it.
  • Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    So fast 😂
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Loving it. I have my eyes on either the gb hair (I need more up-do’s!!) or the tassel earrings 😍 I wear a lot of tassel earrings in real life, so I could use another pair in the game too 😂
    Also loving the earnables - the hair is so different and the dress is very glam. I’m excited! 💁🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Oooh an easy event! Thanks kalinda! 
  • Options
    Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Enough with the only having two earnables for guys GLU! I know most players are women but that doesn't mean male players should be given the short end of the stick. 😠
    P.s. You could have easily added a pair of running shoes, or a hairstyle, or a dumbbell, or an energy drink, or a gym bag, or etc., etc., etc.
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • Options
    Here’s one inspiration for this event! 
  • Options
    Well thank you ms. addiction. Now I have to chase the whole outfit!. I was telling myself I could do without a few BUT you had to go and blow it up to gigantic for me. Lol. Ok. I’m in. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Week 5 of only two earnables for the guys, how fun. I do like the colors/design of the track suit but you could think up some sort of 3rd earnables for us GLU?!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Hey, last week my last game won #1 Reality Show, got the dress, 50 Stars.....So I was wondering are you expecting any milestones this weekend as you keep the cameras rolling?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    The only thing I have to keep the cameras rolling for is the hype it up achievement, everything else I already have. But man it's going to take a while. I'm at like 1% of the tier 7 and it takes like 20 taps on the action to move it a bit 😭
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Wouldn’t it have been AMAZING if the dress gave our dolls a pregnant belly like Khloé!?!!

I wasn’t planning on chasing any of the GB items because the dress looks virtually identical to a SMC I own but now that I see the Khloé konnection, I want it. I love her (and could throw Tristen in a cement mixer)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Ohh, good reminder @Koakuma i’m Running off to look at the reality achievements I should do, but....the low energy and higher points for more guests is very enticing, to keep me shooting in Calabasas or Bel Air.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I tried for a product placement during the last reality event which didn’t pan out. This time I thought I’d try a head start. Did 2x 8hrs at Bel Air then did one 8hr at Calabasas. After finishing at Calabasas, Simon called for a 2 kstars & 1500 kash placement at Milan. Had to get the table at Milan though which cost 30 kstars😆 Hopefully it won’t be the last placement at Milan.

So it looks like I can work on the Hype It Up achievement this reality event.😉
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Enough with the only having two earnables for guys GLU! I know most players are women but that doesn't mean male players should be given the short end of the stick. 😠
    P.s. You could have easily added a pair of running shoes, or a hairstyle, or a dumbbell, or an energy drink, or a gym bag, or etc., etc., etc.

PREACH @Ziya Swanson !!!!
    I am so frustrated that Glu continues to short change the male dolls. Not only do we have one less earnable item but we get fewer bonus points because we don’t have that feature kick in until we’ve earned 300 points. That’s not fair at all. I have both a male and female doll so I can really see the difference from the loss of bonus points.
    I get that it used to be a “challenge” to come up with interesting items for the male dolls but the ability to have handheld items opened a whole new world for the Glu designers. This week’s track suit could have had a matching duffel bag! Or give the guys a sports bottle, or Red Bull, or cell phone. Please Glu. Please.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    klena said:

I tried for a product placement during the last reality event which didn’t pan out. This time I thought I’d try a head start. Did 2x 8hrs at Bel Air then did one 8hr at Calabasas. After finishing at Calabasas, Simon called for a 2 kstars & 1500 kash placement at Milan. Had to get the table at Milan though which cost 30 kstars😆 Hopefully it won’t be the last placement at Milan.

So it looks like I can work on the Hype It Up achievement this reality event.😉

Ooh that's so smart! Brb, let me go work on getting a product placement asap lol.
  • Options
    HollySisk said:
    Wouldn’t it have been AMAZING if the dress gave our dolls a pregnant belly like Khloé!?!! I wasn’t planning on chasing any of the GB items because the dress looks virtually identical to a SMC I own but now that I see the Khloé konnection, I want it. I love her (and could throw Tristen in a cement mixer)
    I completely agree that’s what I was thinking too! 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

A dumbbell will be nice. I want a dumbbell for Jon. He is really into exercise! Give the guys some muscle!! 💪🏻
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Loving the earnables and I'm so happy it's a reality shows event! I have to work on Saturday so I was worried about me having to be checking the game constantly. I have to check if I'm all done with the weekend gig we got last weekend though.
    I would love to get either the dress or the bun in my freebie! Thank you Kalinda <3