Options

KK:H WeekDay Event 5/14/18 ~ Return of the Red Red WIne/Love is in the air.

124Next

Comments

• Options
    Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Got the event back!๐Ÿ‘
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer ๐ŸŒป
    ย 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Happy birthday for the 15th @MNieuw. Hope you had a fantastic birthday ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿ’

iOS iPadย 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Dollโ€™s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options

@klena you're on fire! This hair is one of the most amazing perma-blonde hairstyles in the game.

Ok I know its a bit too early but I really want to know what's the weekend event, hoping for VIP!

Thanks @Naimonster ๐Ÿ’– I usually avoid hair thatโ€™s locked on one colour but this hairstyle & colour is just too gorgeous to pass up. I wish Glu would release one thatโ€™s available to all colour scheme. I would gladly pay for it again if they do. Please Glu.
    iOS iPadย 
    Dollโ€™s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    So its been more than 36hrs since my event and kollections box disappeared and well over 24hrs since I contacted Glu about this problem. I haven't heard back from them yet, and my event is still missing. :/ While I'm annoyed, I'm nowhere near as ticked off as I would be if this means I miss out on this weeks VIP event. Here's hoping I hear back from Glu sometime soon.... :|

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Maxy, suppose I move all your posts for support, into a new thread in FAQ, maybe they get a little lost in with the event and birthday talk. Might show the situation a little clearer if it's all together? Ok?

Or looking back there are only a few, and you sent the ticket yesterday? I don't know the ticket turnover rate, but I do know there is a bit of a queue at times. I'm sure they'll answer asap.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I got this pop up in my game the other day and I all ready have these items in my game is it a glitch?
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Noice! Time to crash a wedding ;)

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    @KaylaJ I love that dress & canโ€™t wait until the day I get hold of it. Your doll looks gorgeous & I love that necklace you pair it with.๐Ÿ’–
    iOS iPadย 
  • Options
    thank you @klena! i have a lot of beautiful dolls to look up to ;)

Also, I love the texture of the dress, almost life like
    IOS

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Here's my tb this week:

And my doll styling it:

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Yes! One game got 40 stars for my 3rd box. I'd just done my daily gb, and remembered where the 'good' prizes were, and picked one of those box positions for the event box...Boom 40 stars. Promptly spent it on hair. Lol.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I was on fire during this weekend event! 25 K-stars/Kash/40 K-stars/20 K-stars!! Will come in handy for tomorrow's event!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @KaylaJ I was so happy when I got that dress in my TB box. I think it was originally in a VIP weekend and I really struggled with having to use up some many Kstars to get it. I always regretted not going for it.

Here's my TB this week. I got the glasses with my free box, but I wasn't happy, so tried another box. I guess at least now I own all the diaper bags and won't get any more of them.

iOS.ย  A+++ย  ย Since 2015
  • Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    @kokokokonut just saw your response, feel free to move my posts into a separate thread if you think that will help. It's been 2 days now with no word from Glu so I'll take any help I can get...
    KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Thank you SO much for the amazing birthday wishes @LindaVB @HollySisk @kokokokonut @klena !!!
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
    I had an AMAZING day....
    33 now and still loving KKH!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคช
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I didn't take a screenshot but I got boring gold sandals. I need more silver shoes instead!

Also, I reached #3 on top couples so I'll probably continue to date this weekend to hit #1. It peeves me that I already hit that goal but I have to do it again to get the trophy in Bel-Air.

• Options
    @webra it was a VIP like close to Christmas I think. I remember it as well cause it's so ballroom gown elegant. I was getting close to opening my TB box and I was like OK, think like @kokokokonut good vibes! a dress, hair, something good! if I had known what a fantastic pallet that was I would've opened my usual 2nd box and got the face jacket. And somehow I still don't have those green glasses so soon it'll be my turn

So sorry I flubbed @MNieuw I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

also @Maxylicious I love your doll in that hairstyle and choker, so cute

IOS

• Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    im so happy my kkh husband and I made to #1 on the top couple list and I finally got the trophy I'm so happy I cried ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I'm almost to my TB box, but I wanted to share my gold box palette:

I got a gold tile, but those glasses are in there! I wanted to take the opportunity to point out the glasses situation in the game. Everly would wear glasses a lot more if many of the glasses in our closet were fixed-- they don't fit on her nose since the big update when they updated the dolls' features. I don't even know if these ones, if I ever get them, will even fit Everly's face!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.ย 
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    and here's my TB palette (some cute things in there still to get!):

The Karl skirt is a cute one. Here's Everly modelling it:

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.ย