Options

KK:H WeekDay Event 5/14/18 ~ Return of the Red Red WIne/Love is in the air.

Comments

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Hope I’m posting on the right thread. Got a Luxe goal from Maria just now & its for a VIP item. Noticed it happened to 2 players on forum beforehand.
    Following are the screenshots.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks for this. I’ll pass it baking. ; )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I've been pretty lucky all day with date times. Currently at 220 so will hopefully hit my gold box in the morning. First pick was energy, the second was kash. Bleh
  • Options
    Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited May 2018
     @KalindaKing

What in the world is going on ? 
    So I had to erase my entire game today and start over so on sat i basically as a fresh start  decided to start the game  over. once I did that I somehow got a load of kstars ? but no event poping up so I told glu  through supprort and they said in order to get the event I had to erase everything  I did
    but I have this poping up?  I’m confused 
    do I have to start over again? Help anyone else have this 
    This is weird 
    i kind of got the earrings already...
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Umm is it just me or am i missing something. Where did the event go????! Its 2am here, couldn't sleep so started going on dates. I went through 5 4hr dates before i realized the entire side bar was missing and i wasn't getting event points for my dates. I'm not sure why i didn't notice sooner (I'm blaming my insomnia) and now I'm kinda ticked that i spent all that kash on dates that didnt even count towards the event... Also the bouncy kollections box is missing...

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
     @KalindaKing

What in the world is going on ? 
    So I had to erase my entire game today and start over so on sat i basically as a fresh start  decided to start the game  over. once I did that I somehow got a load of kstars ? but no event poping up so I told glu  through supprort and they said in order to get the event I had to erase everything  I did
    but I have this poping up?  I’m confused 
    do I have to start over again? Help anyone else have this 
    This is weird 
    i kind of got the earrings already...
    Omg. Aren’t those GB items from a previous event ? I would love a second chance to get that elusive skirt. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Hang on guys, I'm booting up let's see if mine is bat krap kray kray like the others.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    My Android and iOS both have the event , meter and everything for dating, @Maxylicious are you still not showing the event? I’d shut down, (clear cache if Android) and reboot.

@Loveflower01 I would try again by erasing and reinstalling a fresh game. It looks like you pulled up an old save, so try and and see what happens. If you still have the old event, I would write back to customer care and tell them you did as instructed and got this. sorry you’re going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I wish our spouse's wardrobes were updated. I have found my old Bort again and I wanted to give him a fresh new look so I bought him a shirt but then I wanted to change it back to the old one and relized it's not in the closet -_- 
  • Options
    Oh, that happened with Noah. But it was his hair. Sorry it happened.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut It's 7am here and my event is still missing...I've shut down the game completely and rebooted it a couple of times now, but no dice (iOS). The weird part is I was already halfway through the event when this happened. I'd already collected 2 boxes and was working towards my third. This is super weird :/
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
  • Options
    Ok, send a ticket, and i’ll See what I can find out for you in a little while when the Gods arise, but start with a ticket, because if by some chance you get help earlier...go for it. Good luck, sorry thi s is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    My Android and iOS both have the event , meter and everything for dating, @Maxylicious are you still not showing the event? I’d shut down, (clear cache if Android) and reboot. @Loveflower01 I would try again by erasing and reinstalling a fresh game. It looks like you pulled up an old save, so try and and see what happens. If you still have the old event, I would write back to customer care and tell them you did as instructed and got this. sorry you’re going through this.
    I  erased just now.. honestly I don’t know what’s going  on its like the games going nuts!  
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    edited May 2018

My Android and iOS both have the event , meter and everything for dating, @Maxylicious are you still not showing the event? I;d shUt down, (clear cache if Android) and reboot.

Lol I needed that koko, one letter off & ended up with totally wrong meaning. I ended up with coffee over all my iPad. 😂

Edit by Koko you know what I fixed. Lol.
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited May 2018

My Android and iOS both have the event , meter and everything for dating, @Maxylicious are you still not showing the event? I;d shut down, (clear cache if Android) and reboot.

This typo is life!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @Maxylicious blame insomnia eyes on me too. I just reread. And saw that you Kollections have Aldo disappeared.
    This is an issue for Customer Care. Now let me fix that typo. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I hope the upcoming event fix’s these issues still haven’t gotten the event pop up but I have the sale 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    Umm is it just me or am i missing something. Where did the event go????! Its 2am here, couldn't sleep so started going on dates. I went through 5 4hr dates before i realized the entire side bar was missing and i wasn't getting event points for my dates. I'm not sure why i didn't notice sooner (I'm blaming my insomnia) and now I'm kinda ticked that i spent all that kash on dates that didnt even count towards the event... Also the bouncy kollections box is missing...
    that’s exactly how my issue started😔 everything just disappeared last weekend 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    @Maxylicious blame insomnia eyes on me too. I just reread. And saw that you Kollections have Aldo disappeared. This is an issue for Customer Care. Now let me fix that typo. Lol.
    How exactly can we contact customer care? 

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    Got this elegant earrings in my TB palette. So glad its not a gaudy atrocious pair. Don’t even mind missing out on either one of the 2 dresses for this. I love blings like these.💖😍💖
    Here’s the palette & Kate wearing the earrings. She’s ready to dance the night away. Just need the coat check room.

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Hi, you said........‘Glu Through Support”. Told you to erase the game. Support is customer care. You already sent a ticket, and were told to erase and start over. Support/Customer Care.... That is the highest level of support. If it didn’t work, respond to the ticket where they told you to erase, and tell them you are still having the undue. I’m sorry this is happening.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Hi, you said........‘Glu Through Support”. Told you to erase the game. Support is customer care. You already sent a ticket, and were told to erase and start over. Support/Customer Care.... That is the highest level of support. If it didn’t work, respond to the ticket where they told you to erase, and tell them you are still having the undue. I’m sorry this is happening.
    Thanks I just let them know  again I guess I have to wait it out thanks for the help :)
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Hi @Loveflower01 , Try continue with the “Rising Star” event. I remember if you start over, you need to reach to level 8 or so in order to get the event. Doesn’t hurt to try since you have already started over, right? Good luck!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @klena you're on fire! This hair is one of the most amazing perma-blonde hairstyles in the game.

Ok I know its a bit too early but I really want to know what's the weekend event, hoping for VIP!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Well I sent a ticket to Glu a few hours ago and have not heard anything back yet... My event and kollections icons are still missing. Shutting down and restarting my phone didn't help either. I'm fresh outta ideas :(
  • Options
    I did ask for any other suggestions, but if Kollections is missing, Customer Care is the way to go. If I hear anything different I'lll let you know.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're having a VIP event this weekend and this hair will be EARNABLE!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yesss thank you @KalindaKing!! Early spoilers and fulfilled wish, now I can go on my short trip with ease! Hair is gorgeous, I like the side part for a change.
    PM to add
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    VIP??? OMG...

Android
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

We're having a VIP event this weekend and this hair will be EARNABLE!

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSS
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook