Options

v9 Update! Walk on the Wild Side

167891012Next

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    It is an android VS iOS thing. I never noticed it cuz the guy's is a zoomed out image for that tab.

I would really like it we could double tap our dolls to zoom in or out as we like (I don't want more buttons!). I prefer to see how my accessories look as a whole, it's so troublesome to exit the tab to view my full profile only to find that it doesn't really work. Sometimes I have to do this several times until I give up.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen @klena I shared your screenshots with the team. They said the preview of your doll can look different than another player depending on the size of your screen.

@Naimonster I'll share your suggestion with the team!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Guys! Does anyone know if the team is aware of this glitch? I know cars are being fixed this update. I'm not sure about this one because I haven't read anything these pants:

• Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Hey, everyone! I was wondering if this glitch had already been brough to Glu's attention! I know we have a glitch on the cars that are being fixed on the 91. However, I didn't read nothing about these pants! They're both from the 9.0 Update so won't be released to general until the 9.2! I talked to other VIPs and one had the problem but said it was already fixes.

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Sorry for the ride as I moved this around, but in the meantime, I reported this issue to Glu. It might already be fixed in the update....never know. But they'll get it Monday in any case. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH I'll PM you about this!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    @KalindaKing I’d like to know aswell, I’m having the same isssue
  • Options
    acaciaacacia Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Chelsea. said:

A spoiler from KKH official on instagram! "Once the new update comes out, you can invite that hottie from Konnections to meet you at Central Park. Plus, you can bring a pet on the date! "

I'm still lusting after this headband! I just found the rest of her outfit in the VIP section but haven't seen this hairstyle yet.
    iOS
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    That was an event I believe.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    It was just about a year ago, you can see it's just before the third Kimiversary hair.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    You can look through the Encyclopedia @LindaVB made to find items you might have missed. You can find the hair around the last few posts of this page.

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5421268/kk-h-event-items-encyclopedia-please-dont-post-here/p6
    PM to add
  • Options
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary