Options

KK:H Weekend Event 5/18/2018 - VIP & a Royal Wedding

Comments

• Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    We're going to re-sell an old SMC
    I hope you’re re-selling this SMC 

I couldn’t buy it last time😭 and it’s really beautiful 😍
    That is beautiful! I would LOVE to get Koko’s SMC!!! With the red dress and curly hair!!!!
  • Options
    KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Thanks so much Kalinda! What great prizes! 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG I love the earnables!!! Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Week 8 :neutral:

Definitely an earner weekend if I end up doing anything at all even. Andrzej's boyfriend wanted 56 kstars sunday - which, even if I had would've been a no go - and all he really needs to do is collect his daily giftbox, feed his daughter and swipe away the konnections when they refresh right'?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    ridicuLIZridicuLIZ Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @ridicuLIZ It stands for Shop My Closet, which means you can buy one of Kim's looks
    Thank you so much @KalindaKing

Love this weekend’s items! Very exciting!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Seriously Glu???!!!???? WHY are the male dolls only getting two earner items on a VIP weekend????

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    That hair is beautiful but I'm gonna have to pass. I'd have to buy k-stars and I don't really wanna spend any real money on this game right now. 
    iOS player
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    OMG :open_mouth: I am so excited for this event! The prizes are fabulous! I love everything! I'm above moon as well that the gift boxes are back!! Thank you Glu! And thank you Kalinda for sharing the spoilers!
    On the sad note, please give guys three earnables too! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I have to ask, do you make lists as you go along of what you want to buy for the next VIP? Or do you scramble just b4 the event starts to make a list....or do you throw caution to the wind and just buy buy buy
    https://youtu.be/Eo-KmOd3i7s
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I'm going to buy another business I think! And maybe a pet.

Sometimes I just go wild in the closet and buy all these random things, this weekend I want it to be different. So please share your wish list with me! Maybe that'll inspire me :) 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I have to ask, do you make lists as you go along of what you want to buy for the next VIP? Or do you scramble just b4 the event starts to make a list....or do you throw caution to the wind and just buy buy buy

I'll make a note of something I want to buy and completely blank when VIP rolls around. Plus I always hold out for a Maria call and she lets me down every.single.time. and then I panic and just buy something. I'll never learn

• Options
    carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    Lol I spent all of my K Stars on that Kollection last weekend! At least I can try to earn some back. Though, I'll at least spend the 15.
    IOS :)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

I make a list otherwise I end up buying stuff my doll will never use/wear and after spending 500 K-stars I think "Ah man, I forgot about this and that"! So I make screenshots of the stuff I want and make a collage so I have everything in one pic. And I leave about 100-150 K-stars for chasing, Kollections or Maria-calls, just in case...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I have the onenote document on my PC in which I have written down every single thing there is to buy in the game, currently for me, all sorted in the categories (each house, each wardrobe section, and so on) and I colour coordinate the order of my to-buy-list, by changing the prize of the item into certain colours. So, not just that I'm always ready for a VIP, but it's the way I buy in the game in general. I always follow my list. I would only go out of my list in case Maria calls me with a great luxe goal. I'll see myself out lol.
    #ihaveaproblem :lol:
    Anyway, I'll be buying pets this weekend :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options

I'll make a note of something I want to buy and completely blank when VIP rolls around. Plus I always hold out for a Maria call and she lets me down every.single.time. and then I panic and just buy something. I'll never learn

This is so me. Actually I’m also very good at taking pictures of what I want but I don’t make a collage I get them scattered all over the devices...then with three dolls I’m never really sure which one wanted to buy what, so I get totally confused when it’s VIP time. some one of my games invariably just keep spending and I say oh my God I’m done and then I look up at my stars and see. that I was done a while ago :D

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited May 2018

Is it weird or just sad that as soon as I read @kokokokonut’s cool question My very first thought was “I can’t share - I don’t want Glu to screw it up!!!”
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm kinda sorta prepared this time. I know I will buy the cocker spaniel in San Diego and I've left Kim hanging out at the Korkov place near LAX cause I was like nope, not gonna go til VIP weekend

Also, I will probably get the doves cause being a bird lady is cool
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I love how organized you are @LindaVB!

I'm more like @soundspretty. I make a list right before the event starts. Then I see that what I want costs thousands of kstars. And I can't decide. And change my mind every few hours. I used to invest in buying businesses and pets. Never regretted spending kstars there. But I have bought a lot of clothes and hairstyles I never use. 
    All VIP weekend then I am thinking about 'to buy or not to buy?'..
    Then I wait for Maria to make a decision for me..

And then in the very last moment I go shopping...
    Why am I making it so stressful? 

@HollySisk Not weird at all.
    Android
  • Options
    Is it tomorrow yet? I want pets, I want clothes, I want hair.....boots....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AnyaKKHAnyaKKH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I'm more excited for the short hairstyle. It's one of the prettiest bobs they've done so far. I love it.
  • Options
    Ok, I’m excited...and I want to go to sleep......so I get up and it will be VIP/Royal Wedding Weekend Event. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    When Maria calls you with a good deal 7 hrs before VIP starts

• Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Since this is a VIP and there's a wedding theme going on this month I think I'll take the plunge and spend some k-stars to fix some guy's face, then marry him. I believe there's a bunch of things my doll hasn't unlocked yet because she's not married but I just couldn't bring myself to marry any of the guys I find because my game always makes them so damn ugly :s
    I'm pretty sure soon afterwards he'll end up divorcing me (because I always forget to take them on dates) I'll probably just be a huge waste. But oh well! A stupid plan is still a plan!
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Another kollection :-o

• Options
    I think I'm in love. Shoot me now. Good morning dolls. Anyone go for the Kollection yet?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I think I'm in love. Shoot me now. Good morning dolls. Anyone go for the Kollection yet?
    Please,  a moment of silence for the K-stars that I have spent. But kudos to Glu for putting a melanin infused doll as the face for this fierce Kollection. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Sabine_RaySabine_Ray Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Please,  a moment of silence for the K-stars that I have spent. But kudos to Glu for putting a melanin infused doll as the face for this fierce Kollection. 
    How many K-stars does it cost? 😱
  • Options
    How many K-stars does it cost? 😱
    I lost count as I open the boxes but it is around the 700 K-stars but you get 155 back from the Kollection. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2018

the deal for @LindaVB

my pallette

I like the earrings

looks lovely @TrashleyKKH (lol, I like that name)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ said:
    the deal for @LindaVB my pallette I like the earrings looks lovely @TrashleyKKH (lol, I like that name)
    Thanks KaylaJ! I love that you are rocking those glasses as a four-eyes myself. Not gonna lie, when I started I was like ‘I am going to be the trashiest celebrity in KKH’. 
    IOS Player