Options

KK:H Weekday Event - 5/29/18 - End of May TBA

13Next

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    kash, kash, & kstars.

gonna dig my heels in and try to go for the TB box, but it'll be difficult with Bort offering 2 hrs. WE HAVE CHILDREN BORT! WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH ME?!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

In one of your videos you had an incredible concert of birds in the background which distracted you more than once lol @AmeliaKKH! 😄
    Such a great sound. Now I associate your name with birds 😂 

HAHAHAHA YES! OMG. You remember! I love them so much. Such a gift! <3 Thank you so much preciousness! @Rumpelstilzchen

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    omg, i totally spaced, happy birthday @AmeliaKKH !
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Happy Birthday @AmeliaKKH !
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    itssilverslifeitssilverslife Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hey guys, how about other events like spending your Stars for boxes... would y’all know if there’s a pattern to it so I know when I can expect that event or is it random? 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Happy birthday @AmeliaKKH Hope you had a great day doll :)
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    Hey guys, how about other events like spending your Stars for boxes... would y’all know if there’s a pattern to it so I know when I can expect that event or is it random? 
    I’d like to know this too!
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Happy birthday @AmeliaKKH 🎂 🎁

Haven’t had time to do this weekday event. Only managed the first box & got 25 kstars 😍 That’ll be it be for me.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Happy birthday @AmeliaKKH 🌹❤️
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy belated birthday @AmeliaKKH !!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited May 2018

Hi @itssilverslife and welcome to the forum!

Usually we get a VIP event right before the next update. Every update there are four events; last weekend we had a Reality event, this weekend a s SYS, so you can expect a VIP not next weekend but the week after that. But this is not a set rule, especially with the fourth anniversary of the game coming up, Glu might introduce an update sooner than usual, so it is all speculation!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm only at 400 points, this is tough. I guess no TB item for me.
    PM to add
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Same on the TB although I am much more worse off. I'm only at 250 points..... Once I decided I was no way going to get the TB I've been slacking.
  • Options
    itssilverslifeitssilverslife Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Hi @itssilverslife and welcome to the forum! Usually we get a VIP event right before the next update. Every update there are four events; last weekend we had a Reality event, this weekend a s SYS, so you can expect a VIP not next weekend but the week after that. But this is not a set rule, especially with the fourth anniversary of the game coming up, Glu might introduce an update sooner than usual, so it is all speculation!
    Alright, lastly, are the updates set? So every month there’s an update, something like that? 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi and Welcome. glu doesn’t preannounce events, updates etc. Glu will post spoilers or info for each event at their own schedule, we never really know what it will be until The Glu Gods drop that info in the event thread. Sometimes we’re told early in the week what the weekend will be, but again that is solely at the discretion of the Glu Gods.

Now since this event is over and we’ve moved onto 2 newer event threads, I’m closing this and suggest we move the party to one of the current event threads. Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.