Options

v9.1 Kimiversary Update ~ 4 Years in the Making!

Comments

• Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Thank you for the info! I really hope we get a throwback sale and a free outfit! That would be amazing! I’m not fussed about Cassio tbh, but new poses sound cute 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @KalindaKing can you please suggest to the team to decrease the app size of the game? Currently this game is 489 megabytes on my device and my biggest concern is I'm afraid that I won't be able to have space to update my game. I think that it's time for me to purchase a brand-new device for myself. I'm also afraid of transferring my current gaming data from my old device to my new one.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    As someone who just leveled up with 31 energy, I'm def ready!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’m thrilled that A listers will get a full bar of energy when we level up because it’s always annoying when we level up with existing energy.
    I hope that Glu is also looking at the other issues that affect us long time players. We need more levels of achievements. We need expanded celebrity perks. We need new clothes or other treats when we level up.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I agree with everything Holly said and I'd add more comebacks, too! Please, we need them so badly! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    KylieChanelKkhKylieChanelKkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Something that they should do is collabe with designer brands
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I do love the Count . Why be teased about Cassio's penthouse suite......when you can be the Lady of the Island. He can be a Lycan, a Were a Wizard, Vampire.... he jreally is the one I want
    https://youtu.be/aab1YCbu-68

So far it's @naimonster, @Carol Davida and me, all aboard the Alucardi Island Express....
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Since yesterday I'm chasing spoilers online!!!
    I'm kinda hyped for the update
  • Options
    KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Four years into the game and it keeps getting better!
    It's amazing to see how KKH has grown and evolved.  What's just as wonderful is that Glu and all the people associated with this game are still dedicated to it.  And it shows! 
    Thanks Glu and everyone here for making an already incredible experience even more exciting!
    I also was one of the people who LOVED the last update and i am even more excited to see what the anniversary brings.  Am i the only one who has been thinking about it (almost daily) for the past month?  Lol
    I hope we get one of those two FABULOUS SMC's that Glu teased last month.  Kalinda even posted a pic of one of them (with the blonde hair).  Those SMCs have been on my mind too and ive been saving my coins for them lol
    And if we get a rerun of that 5 Star Weekend Kollection and get to buy the items from that May 11 weekend event too........girl.......you wont be able to get me away from my phone for at least a week LOL

• Options
    edited June 2018
    I've made a separate thread for all the safe storage instructions and discussions I pulled from this thread. You can also check FAQs in your game, or https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ put transfer in the search bar, and read some of the entries for transferring. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/ THey mention making sure you're backed up, so there is more info there,
    And if you want to talk about Safe Storage options please go to the new thread I created. :) It's here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5445065/safe-storage-posts-its-own-thread#latest
    Now, let's get back to the drooling and anticipation. Our glu goddess has been dropping hints all over social media...lets keep our eyes peeled for more.
    And, we could use a countdown ticker. Want me to see if I can get one up here? Should we time it for Thurday, noon? We should have the Anniversary Evernt Spoilers by then. ok, I'll see about a ticker. Thread's open again. Let's Dream.
    you know, I used to do a fun thing a looooong time ago in college radio....I called it Stars on 45. Songs that I thought worked better sped up....so now it's on youtube for me...
    https://youtu.be/OD7nYJVQEZg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

I do love the Count . Why be teased about Cassio's penthouse suite......when you can be the Lady of the Island. He can be a Lycan, a Were a Wizard, Vampire.... he jreally is the one I want
    https://youtu.be/aab1YCbu-68

So far it's @naimonster, @Carol Davida and me, all aboard the Alucardi Island Express....

This is why I was suggested that if Cassio ever became an option, it would make sense to make other guest characters an option since others might prefer those.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    See I think that giving us Casio just makes the count so much more exclusive. I’ve always wanted him. I just chased Cassio until he ran away in the middle of Evening. you are at the date, you know the one where he tells you how he’s having his chef prepare An intimate special dinner just for the two of you in his fabulous penthouse suite. you say OK I can’t wait and then he gets called away. You never get to the Penthouse . do you remember that??
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKHFayeKKHFaye Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    See I think that giving us Casio just makes the count so much more exclusive. I’ve always wanted him. I just chased Cassio until he ran away in the middle of Evening. you are at the date, you know the one where he tells you how he’s having his chef prepare An intimate special dinner just for the two of you in his fabulous penthouse suite. you say OK I can’t wait and then he gets called away. You never get to the Penthouse . do you remember that??
    Yes!! That would be so so cool if Glu kinda reinstalled the whole stories type of storyline, and we actually were able to go to his penthouse instead of just getting teased! I do love the constant Cassio teases, but the option of actually dating Cassio or him proposing is fantastic. 
    Follow me on Instagram! @KKHFaye

• Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I hope so bad that we get a throwback sale 🤞🏼
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    That wasn't stories. It was regular storyline. I know because I tried to answer him differently with my 3 games to see if I could get him to whisk me away as promised, but no. 3 times I had to go to the nearest biker bar for last call iykwim. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    A throwback sale would work for me since I barely spent Kstars this event and I quickly got some back.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Hey dolls, I've been thinking in terms of the Anniversary Event, which starts on Friday, but.....let me make that a BIG BUT, we will have the spoilers on Thursday! That's one day earlier, plus.....figure 9.1 is going to hit earlier in the week. So....it's only a matter of a few days before eit's here. Now I'm really really psyched. I'm trying to count hours. 24 is Sunday, 48 would be Monday night....holy moley. We'll have 9.1 here in less than 100 hours. right? 100 hours would make it...96 would be Wednesday night......wow. now we really need a countdown timer. Less than 100 hours and we'll be updated probably. In an hour, I'll be back and announce in less than 99 hours. When I stop, someone else take over.
    Less than 100 hours.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    What new poses do you think we'll get? It would be fun if we could pose our friends in group shots.

Other than that, I can't wait to pay 1,000 k-stars for a Bel-Air guest house that Cassio will live in.
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    If my calculations are correct the update usually comes out on Tuesday late afternoon so like early Wednesday morning all I know is that I'm so excited I'm obsessing on what were getting besides those 4 spoilers we saw on Friday so are we getting summer kkg kollections I'd love that so much and yeezy season 8 clothes 😍
  • Options
    I hope we get some nicer face poses. A nice smile would be priceless. And clothes. I'm soooo looking forward to new clothes with each update. Is there a Harley in our future? What new location might we see? I'm just so excited. Part of me wishes I could just hibernate till the update hits.
    Oh, for the love of all things purple, I have to see my doctor Wednesday morning. If the update comes then I'll cry. I'll just cry. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Talking about poses
    I'm soooo confused. Will the poses be available only in the photobooth or does it mean that our dolls are not going to be utterly boring doing the same thing. Could we decide the way our dolls pose in the game? It will be cool if the poses are available in the photobooth and in-game too 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Cassio, after all these years of chasing. 

Spent too many k-stars on things and not been playing much since it is Father Day. ( Happy Father Day to all fathers ) 

I am hoping for maybe a new business or house option with the new update? It been ages since we got a new business , and I need to hustle for them K-stars. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I hope they fix the dancing/excited pose. When they changed it, the face our doll makes looks so weird to me that I never use it anymore. 
  • Options
    sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    Talking about poses
    I'm soooo confused. Will the poses be available only in the photobooth or does it mean that our dolls are not going to be utterly boring doing the same thing. Could we decide the way our dolls pose in the game? It will be cool if the poses are available in the photobooth and in-game too 
    UH, YES! Let us know please, Glu goddess 🙆🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Probably unpopular opinion, but I when you gift someone, it automatically becomes a lover, I'm hoping that one day they make it so that is doesn't have to be like that, and you can just use them as a professional contact. I know you can use them now aswell, but you don't get stars for it :/ 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    No. Not so. Depending Upon whether the gift you sent is a heart item or a star item that contact then become a professional or romantic, unless you work or date them first. But Gifting does not make someone a romantic contact.
    I try to stress that people should not gift anyone until after they’ve established either a professional or a romantic relationship.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    No. Not so. Depending Upon whether the gift you sent is a heart item or a star item that contact then become a professional or romantic, unless you work or date them first. But Gifting does not make someone a romantic contact. I try to stress that people should not gift anyone until after they’ve established either a professional or a romantic relationship.
    Wow, I really didn't know this... Maybe they should include an option to switch then 😅 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Maybe the 9.1 update will also fix the error where we cant change our cars in the game.

It's been several weeks now for my game, I think.

I go to the garage but i can't change the car or color or anything at all.  

Big thanks to @KalindaKing for all the spoilers too!  :)
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I have a feeling the update comes out tm 👀
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts

egg said:

i swear to god you better not be playing with my heart with that cassio teaser.

I could've made it sound even more sensational and exciting, but I wanted to leave it open ended. Can't wait to hear your reactions in your own words once you play!
    kalinda you know we won't have words it'll be ugly crying lmfao.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade