Options

KK:H WeekDay Event 7/9/18 - Summertime & the Tapping is Easy

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ugh. I hate 1 hour dates...unless you get the magic wine. Even better I had a full tank of energy I think I had 30 extra energy from the daily gift boxes and I got on a roll of to our dates but the thing about it was I kept getting the wine immediately so I had about 10 w hour dates in a row that each cost 8 energy. That was like a gambler’s winning streak. But I hate 1and 2 hour dates as a rule.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    skevans said:

Y'all, I'm so sick of dates. Dating events are my least favorite kind, and I'm bored.
    Sorry to complain... I'm all sorts of hormonal right now and need a nap.

Try one of Kim’s seven minute power nap’s.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KkhCameliane Hey, Can you please send me a private message with your ID so I can help?

1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the ||| on the top-left of your game
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help & Support page
    3. The Hollywood ID is listed in the middle of the Help & Support page (ex. "357601065544564")
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited July 2018

Ugh. I hate 1 hour dates...unless you get the magic wine. Even better I had a full tank of energy I think I had 30 extra energy from the daily gift boxes and I got on a roll of to our dates but the thing about it was I kept getting the wine immediately so I had about 10 w hour dates in a row that each cost 8 energy. That was like a gambler’s winning streak. But I hate 1and 2 hour dates as a rule.

I've been taking them randomly today just to dump energy so it's not wasted since I can't seem to get anything better. The worst is when the wine doesn't pop up right away and you waste a third of your energy on 5 measly points. I don't want to complain too much because I love 1 hour dates when I just need to fit a date in to reset spouse neediness but they're the wooooorst getting stuck with during dating events.
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    It would make us so happy if you Glu let us pick the date length! I really don't even get why is that not an option. We pick the length of everything else and it's perfectly logical that we do. So why not the dates as well - please Glu <3
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Don’t forget to dump any random NPCs you date otherwise you lose some fans when he breaks up.r
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    When there are only 1 hour dates available, I use strangers to do them. Earns a fast kstar when you level up... I'm dating multiple guys, it gives more options.

My doll got engaged again.
     Maybe she'll keep him. I'm thinking biker wedding... 🤔

But giving up stress free single life?  Probably not. But he has great timing!
    Android
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I was on my way to do the dates when all of a sudden Simon calls me with 5 different gigs...now I have to catch up on them. Here I go do them 😩🙁
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    LOL @Rumpelstilzchen , here your doll doesn't seem happy to be proposed. 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Yeah @Danizzle. And this is the best of 5 screenshots! She kept her eyes closed and couldn't look more bored.
    Android
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I’m trying to do all my dates at Oak which has been super helpful...but now my doll is running low on kash haha. Thankfully her wife keeps offering to pay! Which is very handy for this event lol.
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    did some splurging on some clothes in my game also I apologize to everyone for talking about reduced points I won't do it again I swear 
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Oh it's super funny @Rumpelstilzchen
    I'm still laughing
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

I've just opened up my game and look what I've found a SMC that popped up right across from my screen. Nobody posted this yet on the midweek thread so I think that you'll need this @LindaVB to post on the encyclopedia thread.

Thank you for posting the SMC, @Carol Davida !
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Here we have Kat With Baby M, and Z holding little Dante. I think he looks more like Vats everyday.
    Your baby girl is adorable <3
    Hii.. Where is that yellow dress from? I just love the look of it and I don't think I saw it anywhere 
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: KK:H Oh What a Beautiful Baby!.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @Prisha Dhoopraj that yellow gown was originally in a Korkov pop up shop, and now it is available in the wardrobe the 1st row of old Pop up shop dresses.it says Korkov, and it's 280 Stars now? It was half price in the Pop Up. And I just counted it’s after or about three 35th row of dresses in the wardrobe. Make sure the tab is everything, and not just what you own.

Also, I moved your question about the dress out of the Baby Album thread. Hope you understand. Also, you quoted Emma who had quoted me. I just happened to see it, best idea to ask the one who's wearing it. And don't think you're getting out of this post with out this......

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im 80 points away from getting the TB Box :D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Woo hoo you will be there in no time. yay!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My 1 hour dates continued into the night. Before bed I used almost an entire bar of energy on TWO dates for 10 event points. Ridiculous. A whole day wasted on crummy date times.

However so far this morning I've had nothing but 8 hour dates *knock on wood* and picked k-stars in my gold box so things are looking up. Green boa here I come!!
  • Options
    Remember that you only have a few days left to make an outfit in the design studio in Bel Air!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I've not had an 8-hour date all week AND fine wine doesn't appear at Metrobull until the the date's nearly done. I'm not even at the 2nd box yet. It's painful. I'd rather be using energy earning kash on gigs than spending it on dates. If Kathrine's fiance wasn't such cute eye-candy, and if she wasn't trying to get to 12,000 points for a baby, she'd dump him and be a full-time career girl.
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    So i just got my TB box and this is what my pallete looked like!

• Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts

Remember that you only have a few days left to make an outfit in the design studio in Bel Air!

I'm really hoping we have a VIP this weekend. I need that shiny black pleather outfit!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    I wonder what weekend event we will get!
    Hopefully anything but VIP or SYS!
    I really want a Reality Show Weekend Event <3
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    @webra I’m also hoping for a VIP I really need those new featured items 💃🏾
  • Options
    I picked up the white/gold dress yesterday for Apple. She had to have it. The others have to pick a few more dresses too. Seriously, we would pay way more than 40 Stars for these dresses.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    summer vibes ☀🍦🕶😃
  • Options
    The items this weekend will be black and sparkly for everyone. It's a VIP event!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Ooh ooh ooh I love black and sparkly. I love sparkly. I love black. Maybe I can wear my lovely purple half fur on it. If I'm a good girl, maybe I can get the other half.

Nah, I'm just kidding. But in addition to black and sparkly, I love fur and bling.
    Thank you Kalinda. :) these hints are perfect timing. :l
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary