Options

KK:H WeekDay Event 7/9/18 - Summertime & the Tapping is Easy

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Excuse my noobness but what does NPC mean??

Non player character. So like the random generated characters in the game
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited July 2018
    @soundspretty If he calls, do you decline the date? or accept and just not complete it?

Once I figured out you didn't have to accept a date for every call that was a game changer for me. With my spouse in my homes, I just check in and when he makes a grumpy face I know it's time to date. If it's just a frown or neutral I don't even bother, even if he calls.

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, I love reading their face to see if I say yes or no. I have learned I can say no. and I have all the steps leading to divorce screenshotted. My iOS game's NPC Spouse corrupted and he kept calling for dates, I said yes and couldn't find him in the list. He went from worried to actually raising his fist to me. Ok, he was shaking it in the air, but close enough. Then he broke up, I grabbed a new NPC. If I didn't have so much invested in clothes and looks for Noah, I'd probably be single again. Either that or start a 2nd iOS game.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

Excuse my noobness but what does NPC mean??

Non player character. So like the random generated characters in the game
    Ohh soo my husband is a NPC :O
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    A litle question!
    Me and my hubby are Nº2 on the Couples List and i hope to get Nº1 really soon!
    I know we get a trophy for reaching 1 right?? But if i divorce my hubby will i lose the trophy or will i keep it on my trophy room??
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @LovelyEmma You should be able to keep the trophy if you get divorced
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SugarK said:

@soundspretty If he calls, do you decline the date? or accept and just not complete it?

I usually accept and just don't do the date. I'm not sure if declining too many time has any negative consequences. I think it's about two calls and then he gets grumpy, but like I said I just check in on him in the homes and until he makes the angry face I don't worry about it.

• Options
    Everything you won is yours. Once you win it, you keep it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited July 2018

SugarK said:

I usually accept and just don't do the date. I'm not sure if declining too many time has any negative consequences. I think it's about two calls and then he gets grumpy, but like I said I just check in on him in the homes and until he makes the angry face I don't worry about it.

You stand him up? You are braver girl than I am. i you stand him up? Wow. I accidentally stood someone up once and I think he broke up with me.. what happens when the 10 hour date timer runs out? Do you get zero hearts and a loss of fans?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I think I  will stick with npcs for this event though. Thanks for your help @kokokokonut , @Angeline & Jon and @soundspretty
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

After my boxes of energy and money, I was not super hopeful for my TB box but I got the black top that I been eyeing for ages. Thank you, Glu Gods and Goddesses. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options

@LovelyEmma You should be able to keep the trophy if you get divorced

Thanks @KalindaKing <3
  • Options

After my boxes of energy and money, I was not super hopeful for my TB box but I got the black top that I been eyeing for ages. Thank you, Glu Gods and Goddesses. 

Ohh thats pritty <3
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Wait a minute, that breakup with Fabs.....it was one date. He called, I said 0k, but couldn’t find him. The timer ran out....so I did stand him up. That’s when he ended it with me. After 2 years of dating everyday, 1 time I stood him up, and he did break up. I’m not saying it doesn’t work for anybody I’m simply saying it certainly didn’t work for me. Say no to the date that’s fine but to say yes and then stand him up was not good for my iOS game.
    Proceed at your own risk.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I've just opened up my game and look what I've found a SMC that popped up right across from my screen. Nobody posted this yet on the midweek thread so I think that you'll need this @LindaVB to post on the encyclopedia thread.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Thanks Carol.
    See, even the dog barred his teeth at the clenched fist. But it a; worked out. I found Noah a few hours later and it’s All good.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    In my experience nothing happens when the timer runs out as far as your spouse trying to divorce you. Note: I'm referring to the timer that starts after he calls asking for a date NOT the timer as if you were to start a date and let it play out. You'll probably get a tweet from Ray and lose some fans but that can happen even if you date on the regular. Since I'm maxed on fans and already reached top couple, it's not a big deal for me. Also want to point out that I am dating a NPC. I don't know if dating a RL player will have different rules.

I'm not sure what you mean Koko when you say you couldn't find him. If you accept his call but don't start a date there's nowhere to find him because you haven't set up the dating location yet. So I think the situation I'm describing and what happened to you may be different. You may have even declined the date before and then after standing him up that's what triggered the divorce call. I want to say you can decline/stand him up twice before the divorce prompt appears but I'm not 100% certain as I've never tested further than that. I just know this has worked for me and I've been doing it ever since the update came out that shows your spouse's mood. If they are making happy face in a home then you're good. If they're neutral or frowny, you're still good. But when they make an angry face like this then you know it's time to go on a date to avoid divorce

>:(

Sorry for the edits, trying to think of everything!!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I really hope that Glu will reduce the KStars required to make up the relationship with the spouse. For players who date a NPC, even if the NPC spouse called for a divorce, you can delete him and find him again. But for players like myself, playing two dolls, the required KStars to make up the relationship is like 173 KStars in my game, that’s just too much. Plus, when the new wedding dresses were added, we can’t get them unlocked if they are married. Have to divorce them and pay KStars to get them remarried in order to unlock the new wedding dresses?! That doesn’t make sense. Why married couples are being punished?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KkhCamelianeKkhCameliane Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    So I have the throwback event but are we not able to buy any boxes? Because there's stuff that I don't have but I don't have the option to buy a throwback box?
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon agree with the make-up cost especially with rl players. Jax has to pay 150kstars to make up with Cherrey, he already paid 50kstars prior so no, I am not wasting 150kstars more! Yes, I do think it is a waste of money.

Anyway, whenever my date pays for the meal, the striked number turns wonky.

On android

It's even worst on iOS
    PM to add
  • Options
    @Angeline & Jon It would be nice to be able to reset relationship progress with RL players. Like with a NPC you can delete and start again. The only workaround with a RL is to delete them from FB and hope they disappear from your game so you can re-add them. Which is iffy, as I've had inactive players deleted for months yet they're still in my game. Maybe they don't do that because with the rewards it could lead to abuse, but it would be nice to have more control over who appears in your game. Plus that would help with the people who gift an outfit and it messes up the romantic/professional classification of that contact.

@KkhCameliane The TB sale is appearing in my game. The banner comes after the event banner that shows my progress. What platform are you playing on?
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    My guy was glitched. He started out as a real player, then his star went that purple stone and they look basic, then he morphed into the guy in the coat., and settled in as an NPC. The real person could no longwr get into his game. He stayed like that for a year, I dated daily we were max points. , then we had the nov 2016 update, his doll didn't come over. He was no where to be found in my contacts so it wasn'the like I had left him somewhere, glu looked at it, and said he was gone. He c,all editor fpr his date....but wasn'the in any contact list. He was like the NPCs in the bar you can'take talk to. When the 10 hour timer ran out he broke up with me at home. Not as a call. My point being.....if 99 times you can stand him up once or twice, 1 time it didn't work. I bring the exception to the rule to light, as a reminder that sometimes things do go wrong.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Same, I have rl players deleted from FB for years and they are still in my game. It doesn’t work. 😒
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I'm playing on Android, did the two boxes from the event and saw stuff I didn't have but the banner for buying a box that usually pops up isn't popping up, when it usually does.
  • Options
    You have finished the event, got a Tb prize and bought another TB box? Chances are if you have most of the TB prizes, You might not have enough available to fill a pallet. That’s why I get 20 stars instead of a TB box. Could this be your situation?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    They mean the TB sale where you can pay 60 k-stars to open an extra TB box I believe.

@Koko it sounds like your old spouse was just a mess lol. Anyway, I also think the spouse mood may have changed things up a bit too. Maybe I'm just over it and haven't been dating unless I have to, but I feel like I can get away with not dating for a couple days whereas before I had to date everyday.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Yes, and if there are not enough available TB prizes, no palettes are available. I’ve notified Glu . :)
    I was trying to clarify the situation and ask for confirmation from the poster.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Gotcha. That makes sense

I was on a roll yesterday and now I've stalled with mostly 1 hour dates. I had a 4 hour pop up awhile ago but it's back to 1 hour since. I was hoping to get to the gold box by tonight but right now it's not looking optimistic.
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Y'all, I'm so sick of dates. Dating events are my least favorite kind, and I'm bored.
    Sorry to complain... I'm all sorts of hormonal right now and need a nap.

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    Ah that could be the case, probably stuff was added and there's not enough to fill for me to buy a box, but I still want them so I'm confuzzled