Options

I might be crazy; help with 'switching' FB accounts?

skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
This might be a stupid/ridiculous question, and if it is, I'm sorry!

I've been using my own personal Facebook account as a way to make friends since I started playing this game. However, now that I've been playing for so long, I have lots of KKH friends on Facebook to the point where they're probably a fifth of my total friends.

Plus, my boss recently told me that it was 'unprofessional looking' to use my Facebook to reach out to clients (I work in social media), and for clients to see a bunch of avatars. I don't agree with him, but I figured I would at least ask this somewhere as I'm having a tough time finding the answer any where else.

QUESTION:
Can I create a new Facebook page for my doll and then log in to the game with my new KKH related Facebook account? I never play on Facebook, only ever on iOS. I obviously don't want to lose any progress. Plus, now that Game Center on Apple is basically toast, it's tough to add people on there. Can someone help me out?

Thanks for listening to my rambling - today was a long and hot day for me.
hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
iOS / add me on facebook 

Comments

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I actually want to know the same, how do I link my game to a new fb account? I've made one a while ago but couldn't figure out how to link it 🤔
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    If you play on iOS, you can log in and off on fb through settings on your phone/iPad. Thats how I switched my fb in game. So I logged in on my game fb, went in game and connected. After that I logged out and signed in to my personal fb account again and it was still there in my game :) 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I have an alternate question, even if you DO switch Fb accounts with the game, shouldn’t you have a separate Fb to reach out to clients? You don’t want a client seeing some dumb cousin posts, or who grandma is. You don’t want clients seeing your personal stuff, for your own privacy. I’d make a work Facebook. Keep them out of your personal stuff for your own benefit.
    Then if you still want to change for the game, you’re doing that for you, not for your boss. Just my opinion.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks, it worked for Android too! :-) 
    I will leave my add link in the signature for a week or so, feel free to add me! ❤️
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Glad it worked @johana, I don't own an Android, so wasn't sure if it was possible aswell 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Thanks :-) It was easier than I thought :-D I hope I will stay signed in
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Thank you for all of your answers! I'm going to make a new one today. I was just so worried about losing my game progress and purchases.

And @kokokokonut, yes, I do have a 'client' Facebook account, but sometimes people like to see what their page would look like from a total strangers perspective.
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook