Options

KK:H WeekDay Event 8/13/18 - New Week High Hopes and Tappiness!

Comments

• Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @soundspretty I don't know if you're married in the game/if it'll work if you're married but whenever I don't like the length of a date I just leave and call them to another restaurant until I get the date length I want! You can go back and forth between the place you want to date and another restaurant too if you only date at oak :) Hope this helps and sorry if this is old news to you :p 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    AliBryant said:

3rd box was $4000 cash :(
    On the plus side I am to number 8 on the top couples list. Hopefully will get to the top by the time I earn the 4th box!

Good luck! You can do it.....and then pose proudly with your trophy. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Well I got K-stars ! Not that bad. But I didn't up on the top couples list
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Have you tried changing location and trying after 5 minutes? Maybe that will help? I’m not near the 2nd box yet. Sending positive thoughts for a nice 4 hour for you.

I've been hopping back and forth between Oak and Monstrobull but it's been a busy day at work so I'm only checking every 30 min or so. Idk dating somewhere else feels like a waste due to the amount of energy you have to use. May as well let my game sit or take the 1 hour date if I'm gonna have to blow through 2-3 times the energy for the same amount of points. I did just get a 4 hour so hopefully my unlucky streak is broken. It doesn't help that I get so lazy after a VIP so my grind game is off. I'm grumpy can't you tell?

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I think it depends also whom you date. Some NPCs only offer 1 h dates. My doll's new biker guy is great with timing. 4 h dates most of the time. If he asks 8h or 1h, she dates some random NPC shortly, earns a quick kstar and then goes back to her fiance. 
    Android
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    My first box was energy which turned out to be really useful for the next dates, and the second one gave me this necklace!
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Thank you @Stefan001 for posting the SMC pic!!
    Im still on holiday and did not play much today, enjoyed a full day at the beach instead! This was my view before we went back to our cabin  <3

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My doll's husband is being a cheapskate this event. He has only paid twice and they were only for 2 hour dates! :s
    iOS
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    OMFG @LindaVB that's a pretty view and a good pic for an edit  ;)
  • Options

Just got to number 1 and the Top Couple Trophy. Too bad my doll is standing so far away from it.
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Congratulations. I love the trophy filled in like that. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Has anyone bought the SMC and want to share a pic of their doll? I'm debating... I really like that shade of blue!
    iOS
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

My doll married her new man today. (I stole my real life man’s iPhone and downloaded KKH on it this weekend to create him in-game 😂) It’s a little bittersweet, because this is her third marriage. The first husband couldn’t handle how famous she got. The second husband was amazing, and the father of her two girls, but the relationship literally maxed out. She’s finally found true happiness with Hubby #3 though.
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I’m halfway to the third box and Sierra’s wife hasn’t paid for a single date yet?

First two boxes were disappointing, hoping for a good third box! Very excited to actually get a free tb box for once lol! 
  • Options
    Finished! I think I picked the best box given the choices. I'm happy to finally not get shoes or accessories  :)

iOS
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited August 2018
    AliBryant said:
    Has anyone bought the SMC and want to share a pic of their doll? I'm debating... I really like that shade of blue!
    @AliBryant I bought it the first time around, fell in love with it instantly! Here is a close-up:

Single:

And here compared to other blue dresses from the closet:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Wow thanks @LindaVB ! It looks amazing with that makeup and those shoes.
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    Finished! I think I picked the best box given the choices. I'm happy to finally not get shoes or accessories  :)

Looove that dress. I have a huge thing for yellow dresses!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    After she and her previous husband maxed out their relationship during the last dating event, Everly was really enjoying the single life (read: I was really enjoying not dealing with a needy husband), but a new dating event means a new dating partner. It didn't take long for Jacob to propose!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I really wanted a TB for the longest😞 but havent been close to finish. I only went on three date with my new husband for the honeymoon task but I'm broke and I still have like +25 task. Hopefully the next TB will be party I would like some fans to get on the top list (number 1). 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    This is my second box, my first box was exactly the same, only two items and everything else $2500 cash! :'(

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Oh la la. I got something that is not shoes ! This jumpsuit , I am ready for a night out in Vegas or maybe to grab groceries at K-mart. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

First boxes
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited August 2018
    So this was my third box. I’m really curious why were partnerships there. I knew that they exist only on daily boxes and they shouldn’t be in my gb.
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I am now at #9 top couples. And got 4000kash in my gold box. My husband didn't pay for any date so I am happy with some kash.  When where at #1 I going to divorse him and find someone better💁🏽😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    First black box. Talk about a lousy pallette and a lucky pick!

@AliBryant I love that yellow gown

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    ArianaKKH said:
    So this was my third box. I’m really curious why were partnerships there. I knew that they exist only on daily boxes and they shouldn’t be in my gb.
    Wow :neutral:
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @miacollins Dixie @yezx @Angeline & Jon are looking hot for their dates

Dixie is wearing the Erika Jayne Hair. While I love the style, I hate the color. It’s not true to Erika’s and it looks so fake...like a bad bleach job.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    First black box. Talk about a lousy pallette and a lucky pick! @AliBryant I love that yellow gown
    I need you to pick my boxes and maybe buy a couple of lottery tickets. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    ArianaKKH said:

On Gold Boxes you can find sometimes partnership tiles but their only the gold ones :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020