Options

KK:H WeekDay Event 8/13/18 - New Week High Hopes and Tappiness!

Comments

• Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I can see now! But I still got a little mad because I was expecting something else
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie loves taking pictures with Forum peeps - especially newer ones

@Allegorie Dixie @ArianaKKH

@MarianiPoizen Dixie @Katinkae

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Gold box

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Am I even disappointed anymore or am I just resigned to getting nothing anymore? My gold box.

Can we please make these worthwhile?
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @HollySisk thank you so much for including my doll! She’s very happy now :)
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

I won these sunglasses in my second box. They’re actually cute, although my doll normally doesn’t wear sunglasses. 
  • Options
    alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited August 2018
    And here's my gold box :( So I got two $2500 cash and 40 energy so far... I don't know why I'm bothering with these Throwback events anymore, I never get anything worthwhile... I wish Glu would get rid of these annoying cash boxes!

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    kash, kstars, and kash for me so far. crossing my fingers every other box is solid
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    @t_tree, I love those sunglasses! I got them, I think 3 years ago in real life, they are from Prada hahaha. I hope I get them ingame one day too!

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    My boxes, I hate them tbh 
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I missed the hair and it was in my tb box ! So sad right now. 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Danizzle Ugh, missing a hairstyle, that's tough! Sorry..
    Android
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got kash in all three of my boxes. If TB boxes contained kash I'd probably get that too 🙄
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Thanks @Rumpelstilzchen !!! Instead I got a black dress but I so wanted the hair LOL.
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Dating events are tiring and expensive so I've not been trying too hard but I've got a black suit, 25 Kstars and a second baby so far this week! :)
    What's the best thing to do when you max out with your partner? Should you keep going with them to get to #1 (Kathrine and Mitchell are currently #28) and complete the Love achievements or dump them and start again? Mitchell is kind of cute, and he's been with her since the start, so she doesn't really want to divorce him...
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

Dating events are tiring and expensive so I've not been trying too hard but I've got a black suit, 25 Kstars and a second baby so far this week! :)
    What's the best thing to do when you max out with your partner? Should you keep going with them to get to #1 (Kathrine and Mitchell are currently #28) and complete the Love achievements or dump them and start again? Mitchell is kind of cute, and he's been with her since the start, so she doesn't really want to divorce him...

I would stick with him until you hit #1 so you can get the top couple trophy in Bel Air
    iOS
  • Options
    OK, thanks @AliBryant - I'll aim for that. It seems a bit mean to dump him when they've been through so much together!
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I've had my same spouse for a few years. I'm too sentimental to let him go. Every time he calls for a date when I'm not feeling it I want nothing more than to dump him, but I can't bring myself to do it. I did delete him once when the relationship was maxed out and re-added him to "restart" the relationship and build it back up just to keep things interesting. But since then I've read horror stories of people attempting that and not being able to find them again.
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I will keep dating till hit no.1 I think there is a achievement that have k stars reward and then you can decide if you want to keep your spouse. I was always tempted to divorce my husband but he is quite good at paying for dates ( Maybe because I max him at relationship) 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @HollySisk that’s so sweet of you 😊
    (I am sorry I am a little less available to answer these days, as I am on vacation 😊)
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    @soundspretty Yeah, I know what you mean - it would be weird to date anyone else now. I wouldn't dare delete him, especially as he's had a stylist improve his original look!
    @TrashleyKKH Mitchell only ever pays when the date's somewhere cheap but he is always nice about what Kathrine's wearing, and that counts for a lot!
  • Options
    If you break up, can you keep the house? Meaning the one in calabasas in my case?

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I am at #3 top couples now! 🤗 I started this event at #19. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Reached number #1 on the couples list finally! My only trophy I think lol.
  • Options

My throwback box, happy to finally see some hairstyles!

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    yezx said:
    If you break up, can you keep the house? Meaning the one in calabasas in my case?
    If you mean the house next to the calabasas house, I don’t think you be able to keep it as it is technically the spouse’s house. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I opened my gold box relatively uninterested, thinking I'd probably end up with kash.
    BUT the Glu gods smiled upon me! Unexpectedly got the space buns! Here's my box and my doll showing it off to @kokokokonut, @soundspretty and @AliBryant

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    OMG, YOU GOT THE BUNS!

Everyone looks great @September. I love seeing group pictures of Us. I won that hair in the daily Gb one day. It was from 3 tiles.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @September congrats on the buns!! It is so weird my doll is wearing that outfit she wore two weeks ago, lol. I have changed outfits like 10 times since then!
    iOS
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited August 2018
    My Tb box. I Love that dress, but THAT dress with fur!