Options

🎉KK:H Weekend Event 8/31 - Party through Labor Day! (Extended Wknd)

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Katya said:

Do you think I should chase GB skirt? I love it, but I don't want to waste 40 K-Stars to get daily box item/energy/cash

If you love it I say go for it! But if you saw my post earlier in the thread, I had an awful time chasing it. It was the last box I opened out of three palettes, the 7th box I opened! :X
    iOS
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @stirfryedshana - I think you should request that Kalinda look into your game to confirm your GB palettes are programmed correctly. I know we all see the occasional 2 GB item pallette but yours seem to consistently only have 2. Plus you regularly get weekend GB palettes with 4+ Boxes with daily clothes. That doesn’t make sense. I’ve played for years and your palettes are the worst I’ve seen.
    We are sending you support and good vibes... but I think you need to have Glu check it out.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options

AliBryant said:

Also, does anyone else wonders why the point counter for the weekend event got further?
    Like the first thing usually is at 25 and this weekend its 50 and the second usually its at 150 and this one is at 200!
    I dont like this at all D:

It's because we have an extra day to do the event, since Monday is a federal holiday in the US.
    Ohh okay!
    I still wish they wouldnt had done it cuz i really want to finish the event D:
    You can do it! I plan to finish today, and I've only done the first weekend quest, a leftover 6 hour event that gave me event points, won event points in 2 gift boxes, plus Bel Air parties using the energy generated from all my pets every 4 hours. I have about 135 points to go to get the dress, which I expect I will get between the next two weekend quests plus a party or two. (oh and I do get bonus event points since I have 3 of the 4 gb items).
    iOS
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    @stirfryedshana - I think you should request that Kalinda look into your game to confirm your GB palettes are programmed correctly. I know we all see the occasional 2 GB item pallette but yours seem to consistently only have 2. Plus you regularly get weekend GB palettes with 4+ Boxes with daily clothes. That doesn’t make sense. I’ve played for years and your palettes are the worst I’ve seen. We are sending you support and good vibes... but I think you need to have Glu check it out.
    I guess I’ll probably have to wait until she gets back now maybe? Not really sure how to have glu look into it. 
  • Options
    AidetteAidette Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I absolutely love this dress!

• Options
    CupcakekkhCupcakekkh Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I got the top in my free gift box 
    iOS player daily 
    level 11 

• Options
    edited August 2018

Finished! My doll is carrying the kitten because he looks like mine when he was a baby! And @September was the only one of my friends sporting an event item, rocking the hair :)
    iOS
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Thanks @AliBryant ! I'm surprised I like this hairstyle on my doll(:

And how have you guys finished so early?? I haven't even gotten to the fanny pack.
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    September said:

Thanks @AliBryant ! I'm surprised I like this hairstyle on my doll(:

And how have you guys finished so early?? I haven't even gotten to the fanny pack.

I was super motivated since I'm going away for the weekend! I mentioned a bit above but basically, I have 3 of the 4 GB items, so I got bonus points on every party/weekend event gig, plus I won event points and energy in the gift boxes, and I also have about 2 full energy bars worth of pets to tap every 4 hours, which made it pretty easy! And I only partied in Bel Air, 3 hours with 9 friends, which gave me something like 40 event points per party.
    iOS
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I think I have problem with palettes this weekend. Only 2 GB items. At least I have hairstyle! 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited August 2018

Congratulations @Cupcakekkh !!!
    AND
    Welcome to the Forum to you and @Aidette ! It’s great to see new contributers here.

Which format do you use with KKH? iOS? Android? Amazon? Facebook?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    The skirt was in my free GB! I was seeing everyone's dolls looking gorgeous in this skirt so I'm happy I was able to get it too 🙂

• Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    So I won the hair, the top, and the shoes. Wanted to chase the skirt, and this is horrible imo. Not even a single chance to win it. Idk if this is normal or not, because I’ve never really chased all items. 
  • Options
    CupcakekkhCupcakekkh Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Congratulations @Cupcakekkh !!! AND Welcome to the Forum to you and @Aidette ! It’s great to see new contributers here. Which format do you use with KKH? iOS? Android? Amazon? Facebook?
    I’m iOS 
    iOS player daily 
    level 11 

• Options
    AidetteAidette Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Thank you! :) I'm Android.
    HollySisk said:
    Congratulations @Cupcakekkh !!! AND Welcome to the Forum to you and @Aidette ! It’s great to see new contributers here. Which format do you use with KKH? iOS? Android? Amazon? Facebook?

• Options
    @Aidette I'm sending you a message!
    iOS
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

happy wth my choice, like others have noted these shoes can come in handy for many outfits
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Have good holidays @KalindaKing
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hi dolls~ Thank you so much for your kind thoughts @HollySisk@kokokokonut@TrashleyKKH ~ but unfortunately my shih tzu died last night... It's so so sooo depressing but I'm really encouraging myself to just think that he's no longer in pain now...he'll always be a part of me. I wish dogs could live long like humans do.. 😔
    Anyway, here's my palette and I can say that I'm so lucky to get kstars instead of GB items in this palette because the only GB item I really like is the GB skirt but it's not even in this palette so I'm still okay with it~
    Happy Holidays guys~! 

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Syndra x said:

Hi dolls~ Thank you so much for your kind thoughts @HollySisk@kokokokonut@TrashleyKKH ~ but unfortunately my shih tzu died last night... It's so so sooo depressing but I'm really encouraging myself to just think that he's no longer in pain now...he'll always be a part of me. I wish dogs could live long like humans do.. 😔
    Anyway, here's my palette and I can say that I'm so lucky to get kstars instead of GB items in this palette because the only GB item I really like is the GB skirt but it's not even in this palette so I'm still okay with it~
    Happy Holidays guys~! 

I'm so sorry to hear that Syndra. Like you and Holly, I dealt with losing my dog this Summer as well. Mine had hip issues and we always knew it wasn't a case of if, but when. I know I did the right thing since he was in incredible pain and couldn't even get up, but it still hurts. Even with a new puppy I look back on his old pictures and think how fine he was what seemed like just yesterday
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @Syndra x I'm so sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is, I lost my dog 6 months ago and I still miss her dearly. But like you said, he's no longer in pain, and I'm sure he had a great life with you! Sending you lots of love 💖💖💖
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    So sorry for your loss Syndra, sending you strength! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Sorry for your loss @Syndra x
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @Syndra x I'm so sorry for your loss!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Enjoy your vacation Kalinda, we will miss you!
    Thank you for including me in the group pic @HollySisk , I love group shots. And I just looooooove my doll's new hairstyle!!! Ok I have to change my avatar pic!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options

Finally got the bag, this event is taking forever

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Here is pic of @haftime 's Everly, my doll, @KaylaJ and @HollySisk 's Dixie at K-park, where those fanny packs came in real handy!  :D

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    So sorry for your loss @Syndra x ! Sending you loads of love and strength!
    I've just finished the event, but it didn't count on my trophy. Did anybody else have that issue?
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Did you manage to get the hair @zzzelena

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @yezx I did! But I also managed to get loads of event points and energy lol 😂 that's why I've finished already. I have 23 kstars left, and I have a feeling that the next event will be a VIP xD oh, well 🤷‍♀️
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.