Options

💎KK:H Weekend Event 9/7/18 -New York Fashion Week VIP Event!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M3CD9fZA6U
NY Fashion Week begins today, and the Game celebrates with a Fashion Week themed Weekend VIP Event! A member was asking about Fashion Week for the Update.....we don't have to wait that long.
And, for those with little time this weekend......It's a minimal tap VIP Weekend!
So, we'll all meet here tomorrow morning to start....what's that?
Spoilers?
Oh, you want to see the spoilers, so you'll know what you're working toward?
Well, if you're sure you want to see.........
Our prizes this weekend are as follows:

And there is a Limited Time Kollection for the Girls ~

And I couldn't have done it without your help. Now, last thing to do........
Dance this thread open and we can all 'ooooh & aaaaaah'. What are you feeling today?
A little classic 14 year old Dancing Queen, a little Ballroom maybe? We just did Prince....
Hang on while we figure it out............

Ok, Let's obsess. It's time now.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thanks for the grand opening Koko!!!
    What I can see is that history is going to repeat itself...I will probably spend a fortune on chasing the giftbox items. 
    Android
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love the hair in Sexy Chill. The big hair with the black bow. Is it tomorrow yet? I want to furnish more in BelAir. I am so excited to not spend the weekend tapping. And those GB items are calling to me. sigh. I love Thursdays. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    What about SMC? 
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I need that hair from the LE kollection 👀
  • Options
    That pops up in your game tomorrow. I think there is already one running? As I recall, Kalinda doesn't usually post those with the spoilers.The next morning, someone usually posts the SMC for Linda. If the SMC had been posted here already, Linda wouldn't need it from someone's game. Is there a special SMC you're anticipating?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I love it! So curious to see how everything looks on my doll. I also really like the kollektion, but I don't know if I 500kstar like the kollektion :p
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Are we in the 80's? The earnable pants are so... kitsch!
    But I like both hairstyles :)
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG it took so long to download the pics and gifs in your opener @kokokokonut that I did not see you already posted the event items!!!
    I'm intrigued by the giftbox facial features, can't wait to see how they look on my doll.
    I'm making my VIP list right now! I know I'm getting the white wine glass and one of the tapables at the Bel Air mansion (after Koko's great tip last week!!), but I'm not sure what else. BRB!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    There you are VIP. Sounds like the update is just around the corner...

Not a fan of the earnables so I won't go very far. At least to the free box but I'll check out what the pants look like with other shoes. Does it look like they have a sparkly animation though? I've liked the earnables better than the GB items for two or three weeks in a row so I knew it was too good to be true that the trend would continue. Hmph

The LE kollection looks amazing. I love the hair in the full outfit look. Hmm decisions, decisions.
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    All GB items are to die for!!! Must have everything...😍
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Kalinda usually post spoilers and than post the smc @kokokokonut if you look in past vip weekend spoilers you'll see she normally post the smc as well
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited September 2018
    OMG there are 12, I repeat 12 tapables in the Bel Air mansion that I still don't have!!! Prices vary from 50 to 180 K-stars, so it is safe to say that I will get all earnables this VIP, lol!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Don't we already have a shirt that looks exactly like the earnable shirt?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Ooo...that limited edition kollection I need it A.S.A.P.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Are we even gonna have a new SMC for this week's event? I would love to see it before I decide to purchase it for my doll. Can you please post it @kokokokonut and thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    This weekend there is no Shop My Closet offer but we'll definitely have more of those in the future. We'll have some special deals on select K-Star packs popping up though, so dolls Level 11 and above be on the lookout for those and grab them if you like them! <3
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I LOVE the gb dress. I can never have enough gowns. The earnables do not appeal to me in the least, blech. Maybe I will buy something just to open the gb and have a chance at the gown. I love the Kollection dress but I don't have the stars to chase this week. :(
    iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh bummer 😳 well thanks for the info @KK:H_Staff
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    edited September 2018
    @daffodil this looks very similar to a black shirt we already have... But I guess... this has polka dots?? lol
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    i'm happy with the "special deals with selected K-stars pack" because I NEED THAT
    everything is glrgeous, thank you 💞
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Allegorie said:

Are we in the 80's? The earnable pants are so... kitsch!
    But I like both hairstyles :)

I'm really into the 80s right now

I've been watching GLOW on Netflix... :#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPudE8nDog0
  • Options
    Does Maria ever give luxe goals for houses or pets? I hope so because those would be the only stars I spend this weekend :)
    iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant She does! Sometimes she can even be super persistent about a particular house/pet. At one point she really wanted me to have the peacock... In fact, I never buy pets or homes anymore unless it's a luxe goal.

But I find that luxe goals tend to dry up during VIP weekends 🙄 so don't be surprised if you don't see many or get anything good.
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited September 2018
    For the special kstars deal, do I have to have purchases turned on to get that offer?
  • Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts

For the special kstars deal, do I have to have purchases turned on to get that offer?

@stirfryedshana I'm not sure I fully understand your question, but I don't think you do. As long as you are above Level 11 you should see the K-Stars offers when you login to the game anytime after the weekend event starts. If you don't see the popup for it immediately, try entering and exiting a building in the game first and then open the promotional windows again and see if it's there. I hope that helps! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @stirfryedshana. Did you turn off In App Purchases? Here’s the guideline....if you are paying with real money through your iTunes or Google Play account. Ie: $9.99 you must have InApp Purchases enabled. If paying with stars, or Game $, it doesn’t matter. Did that help?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I am getting a very home decor vibe off the GB dress, like it reminds me of curtains or pillowcases or something, but I don't hate it.

V excited about the facial features too!
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohhh i really hope i get the hair or the dress from the gift box <3
    And im loving the pants from the main coletion <3
    And that Kolection tough <3<3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @AliBryant @soundspretty Yeah! On VIP events her offers usually aren't that great. But she called me just now for a hairstyle and a dress which both of them I couldn't resist..😌
    Posting them on the fashion thread. 
    Android
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    NOTE TO ALL FROM KOKO: Please stop posting your glitch pictures of the Kollection 3 TB prizes shown. It will be fixed in the next version, it’s already taken care of. Thanks for understanding.

Getting this glitch when I open my game on Android. At first I was psyched because I thought the weekend event was starting early! Lol
    @KK:H_Staff
    iOS