Options

💎KK:H Weekend Event 9/7/18 -New York Fashion Week VIP Event!

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Great picks @miacollins !!
    @judithkkh the K-stars deal seems legit, I have it too and i don't have the glitch. Our Glu moderator also posted that we could expect offers during this weekend event, so imo it is safe to purchase.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited September 2018
    LindaVB said:
    Great picks @miacollins !! @judithkkh the K-stars deal seems legit, I have it too and i don't have the glitch. Our Glu moderator also posted that we could expect offers during this weekend event, so imo it is safe to purchase.
    oh yes i totally got it haha i received the stars so it's completely safe but it disappeared once i did (the k-stars packs are back to normal now) so i was wondering if that was a glitch because it makes no sense we can't buy it again? or is it really a one time thing only

i keep editing typos, sorry!
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    judithkkh said:

are we only allowed to buy the k-stars deal one time or is that a glitch? we don't get these often and i would love to get another pack but the offer disappeared as soon as i bought it 

My offer disappeared right after I bought it as well. It must be on purpose. I did notice a 24 hour timer on it. Maybe another offer will pop up again tomorrow.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'll ask about the stars, a while ago it was only one purchase of that size, then the switched it. Hang on if you wanted to buy more, we'll get an answer for you. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ooo i didn't think about that, them switching deals in a 24 hour span, that would be great!
    you guys are amazing, thank you 💕
  • Options
    no I wasn't clear about the stars.
    2015 for example, you could only buy one pack per size of sale star parks.
    2016 no restrictions on number of same packs you could buy at the sale price
    This morning -- looks like the restriction is back.
    5 minutes ago - I requested info about this.

That's everything I know about the limiting of same pack stars on sale. Now I'll scroll up again and see if I missed anything else about it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Thank you @LindaVB , congrats to you on getting the dress, it looks amazing!
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    oh okay got you, either way thank you very much for the help 💕

now about my day, i got 40 stars inside my freebie box and spent my earnables getting the Kollection, i sadly got the bundle at last but totally worth it, such a pretty hair and dress!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Best advice on the Star pack offer, they're automatically tailored for players specific games, and you see an offer you like, you should grab it while you can because "it does have a time limit and that particular offer can't be purchased multiple times. "
    Bottom line, if you see a special offer and like it, take it while you can. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    daffodil said:

Don't we already have a shirt that looks exactly like the earnable shirt?

Yes! We have a similar shirt but it’s short sleeve, has a black satin belt, and doesn’t have the sparkle animation
    Ok. As I typed that I realized how picky we are and how hilarious my sentence would be to any non-KKH person.
    For example, you see two blondes wearing a LBD and say “they look exactly like each other!” And I totally agree with you yet point out that one of the ladies is a size (or two) larger, is wearing a sleeveless dress, and has waist length ash blonde hair.
    LOL

P.s. I totally prefer the short sleeve version in our closet and don’t think Glu’s latest animated sparkle feature works on a garments.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

My first box was energy the dress wasn't even in the palette, I was too mad to take a pic!! I opened a second one and got the eyes. Then I opened the two above...first was cash, ughhhhh. Then finally the dress!! I like the color of the eye makeup but I found the eyes looked weird on my doll with most of my favorite hairstyles.
    iOS
  • Options
    I love the eyes. I am so used to the highly made up eyes. heavy liner, heavy mascara, deep shadow...
    I could have so many perfect eyes from the 'basic' group, if you could simply do shadow, liner and mascara. We can only tap one tab....so I need the special eyes. My faves are the Nars with light eyebrows (I get around that by giving my doll the darkest brows I can, and THEN put on the Nars eyes. It lightens the brows so they look normal with the blonde. Otherwise they were albino white. Then my fave is the special eyes we got back a while ago in an event. The brows are a little heavy and not everyone likes that. and now......the GB eyes are def in my top 3 eye looks. Give me shadow, give me liner and give me lashes. So yeah, I love the event eyes. They did not chase easily for me btw. lol. but so worth it.
    I bought the sauna for one of my games. I do belair a piece at a time. Most important was my treasure trove of Bel Air Staff and pets. 15 in all. My faves, the staff. Don't laugh I named them.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited September 2018

I’ve been playing KKH for a couple years now and finally made number 1. I had no idea that there was this awesome community. What is an SMC? What’s a VIP event? I’m a silver VIP. Any hints, advice, etc is needed. It seems like I’ve been missing out. My name is Debbie and I play on iOS.

@angeleyes4962

Welcome Debbie!!! We are happy you found us! The Forum is a safe place to let your KKH Freak flag Fly! We share tips, post pictures of our dolls, speculate about upcoming releases, report glitches, discuss changes we’d like to see (and let Glu know what we think about changes they’ve made), and more. We’re a pretty supportive bunch who love to laugh with you and truly empathize when you’re hurting (whether it’s a lousy TB box pick or the loss of a beloved real life pet). And TB stands for Throwback. We do have our own language but we will help you learn it.
    Many of us are iOS players and find it fun to see each others dolls in our games. If you’d like to do that, just private message people so y’all can connect.

I know all that’s a lot but we are happy you’re here.

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

Best advice on the Star pack offer, they're automatically tailored for players specific games, and you see an offer you like, you should grab it while you can because "it does have a time limit and that particular offer can't be purchased multiple times. "
    Bottom line, if you see a special offer and like it, take it while you can. ;)

Thank you Koko. So to make sure I understand, the K star offer I have is 1250 for 69.99 (usually 99.99), so if I buy that, I may or may not get another offer to buy more? or perhaps a different offer will pop up?
    iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got k-stars in my free box. I only spent 30 k-stars for the box so a 10 star profit is my gift. I would've loved a GB item but I won't chase. Congrats on everyone getting the eyes. I'm insanely jealous
    @KaylaJ they look great on your doll!
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I wanted the hair and I got it! So happy!

The lips look weird and off, they’re not in the middle of the doll’s face :/

Just getting ready to head out for NYFW party pre-drinks!

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    My first pick.. the eyes! I'm so happy, I wanted them so bad! I still have the free box, but I will open it later.

• Options
    edited September 2018
    My palette had all four GB items but I only got one GB item. Thankfully I got back 40gc in one box.
    I like the shape of the new lips but one section just fades to skin tone.

Ready for Fashion Week!

@Angeline & Jon Dixie @kokokokonut @ChicCharlotte

@LovelyEmma Dixie is wearing the earrings for you and the bracelet for @Apricotjam
    :)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    🙄🙄🙄
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    So happy!! These are my first eyes ever and I love them! ❤️ I’m really glad I let my friend choose it for me ☺️
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Counting the free one, I opened 10 boxes. All I wanted was the dress so of course I got everything BUT the dress 😭 Goddamn it. 
  • Options
    Koakuma said:

Counting the free one, I opened 10 boxes. All I wanted was the dress so of course I got everything BUT the dress 😭 Goddamn it. 

That sucks I'm so sorry :(
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Oh look. Once again, only two items in my GB. What a surprise. 
    Heres my kollection so far. Of course I’ve yet to get the hair, which is what I’m after lol. I got the shoes, then the skirt, then the kstars, then the shirt. But now I’m left with spending 100+ kstars to get possibly kash or energy. Kollections REALLY need to be less money.

Was everyone’s kstar sale a pack for like $65? Because that’s all that showed up on mine. 

• Options
    edited September 2018
    @alibryant All i'm saying, it's generated by your own game details, data, history...whatever. other than that, there is no other available information. I'm sure if anyone bought it and then received another offer they would have posted similarly tomorrow I'm sure we'll hear if people received new offers after the timer went off on this one. We will all find out together. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    This is the only ‘special offer’ I have, is this what it’s supposed to be? 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Can we have the camera man stand by outside of our Bel Air home again, please? We had that last VIP event. It was great! 😊

I’m still not sure about the gb eyes. My doll looks scary with them, but they look good on other dolls. 😩😩
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    In love with this outfit!! 😍 need it irl for my birthday!!
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited September 2018
    HollySisk said:

My palette had all four GB items but I only got one GB item. Thankfully I got back 40gc in one box.
    I like the shape of the new lips but one section just fades to skin tone.

Ready for Fashion Week!

@Angeline & Jon Dixie @kokokokonut @ChicCharlotte

@LovelyEmma Dixie is wearing the earrings for you and the bracelet for @Apricotjam
    :)

@HollySisk I feel in love with the earings alredy <3
    Plus they look extra nice with this VIP Event pants that i got <3
    And i also paired it with a pair of lavander purple heels to have some pop of color ;D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options

This is the only ‘special offer’ I have, is this what it’s supposed to be? 

I think so, it's also the only one I have.... and I'm not paying $70 for K-Stars LOL thanks but no thanks Glu
  • Options
    ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    My palette had all four GB items but I only got one GB item. Thankfully I got back 40gc in one box. I like the shape of the new lips but one section just fades to skin tone. Ready for Fashion Week! @Angeline & Jon Dixie @kokokokonut @ChicCharlotte @LovelyEmma Dixie is wearing the earrings for you and the bracelet for @Apricotjam :)
    @HollySisk That bracelet looks soo good how you styled it, but I haven't found a way yet unfortunately.