Options

Weekday Event - 10/8/18 What a Wonderful Week for Waiting & ?

Comments

• Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    The more time passes the worse TB palettes are being. And it feels like the random TB boxes aren't that random anymore 
  • Options
    alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Joining the club LOL

• Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    What is that? 2 items from Gold Boxes? GURL...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2018
    What items what items are from gold boxes?  I just checked and didn’t see any of those items in the GB sections. Just because some Tb prizes appear in a gold box palette doesn’t make them gold box prizes.  

EDIT: Glu is always coming up with new ways to bring us the items we missed and want so dearly.  The prizes are made up of the weekly prizes we missed. If we’re missing black shoes and ski hats, the game will present to us black shoes and ski hats. 

We can choose to be happy, or choose to be annoyed. It’s Monday morning, let’s try to realize we’re setting the tone for the day. 
    https://youtu.be/y6Sxv-sUYtM
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Starting the week with a photoshoot underwater. I just love PopGlam from Bora Bora. I wish they had more missions here.

• Options
    CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I just want to be able to pick my own Throwback box....Kollections are not fun anymore...way too many being constantly shoved down our throats...
  • Options
    I edited my comment.  Now I’m off to mist my plants, make coffee and restore the feeling of Zen I had earlier.  But if someone would like to point out the Gold Box prizes in that Kollection, I'll send a question about to Glu. But I don't see anything wrong about that palette. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Fingers crossed for the bundle so I can take a trip up the yellow brick road. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    oh that costume bundle is awesome. I love everything except the flat black kicks. do you feel that Dorothy Vibe?  Sending good wishes for you with it.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    CupcakekkhCupcakekkh Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    My pallete is meh. 
    iOS player daily 
    level 11 

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I’m not American and I was happy I dodged those items first time around 🙄 I’ll play to the gold box and stop, yet again.  Happy Monday dolls, and Happy Thanksgiving to fellow Canadians 🦃

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    My Trowback Koletion Palete is so meh D:

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    that silver choker, shoes and gold sandals on the line are really good prizes.  and, being a foot person I love the red shoes too.   I got the bandana and the gold wide necklace this morning too. has anyone bought Kim's skeleto outfit yet? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got energy on my 1st Black Box....

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I guess a positive to seeing what’s in the palette is not wasting stars on things you’d be unhappy with! I’d be pretty gutted to receive any of mine as none are my style or taste so getting to see what I could have is good actually as I can save stars for Black Friday 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    It's Thanksgiving for our Northern Neighbors.  Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian Dolls.
    Technically I should just say Happy Thanksgiving. But I liked this graphic, so forgive the clumsiness.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Thanks for the well wishes, Koko! I need to browse the encyclopedia of past events to see what event that flat black shoes are from. I never seen it before !
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I'm such a magnet for cash in this game, if only it could be the same in real life! 😂

• Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @alexiaKKH now THAT would have been great! Imagine receiving some money and actually being angry about it 😂 “oh! Again??”
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2018
    My throwback kollection & first black box. 

Very tired of ONLY shoes and accessories for 3 tb kollections in a row.... but it’s a kinda fun pallete for what it is. I actually sorta like both shoes and would love to own more earrings. The bundle is alright too. And the other items, well at least they’d be unlike any items I already own lol. I could rock a boa on the right occasion, right? 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I think tb kollection are good that way one can decide if they want spend kastar or not when I do regular Tb I only always open the free one because if I pay 60 for another I always end up with some ugly accessories but with the Tb kollection I can see what are my chances and if I like more than 3 items in it I go for it if not I just let it go and get the free one ! That way my mind is already prepare To receive ugly stuff cause I see what is in all the boxes 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    My tb kollection. Really hoping for the hair in the bottom row, I almost bought it when we had the tb sale. I'd also be happy with the skirt or bundle..
    My first box was 50% cash 

• Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    My Tb items are all pretty ugly but that’s fine, I’m glad I know and don’t have to waste kstars on it! Another reason to love the Tb kollections :)

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My first two boxes:

iOS
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    This weeks TB kollection. Am hoping for the hair top row third along. Don't think I'll be gambling any stars as trying to save up for Halloween etc.
    My two black boxes.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Got the famous coin purse in my first black box. Love it! Now looking for hair to match.

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Here is my palette. I don't think I'll ever wear those accessories :/

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Lucky girl, @KathrineKapelli! I want that coin purse!

I got energy in my first palette, but Maria gave me a ring and I finally bought this long-coveted fascinator hairstyle! Philip Treacy who? Violetta feeels fabulous! Finally an exciting luxe goal!

Here’s my Throwback palette if anyone’s interested. I want the parrot!

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's my TB palette:

I spent only 20 k stars this weekend at the VIP so I was kind of itching to spend, so I bought a box. I figured I've got a pretty good chance of getting hair, and though I didn't this time, fingers crossed for my free one! Here's Everly on her yacht in her nautical new top:

I hope I get the bundle or one of the other hairs! Of course, those gold sandals are taunting me again. 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.