Options

Weekday Event - 10/8/18 What a Wonderful Week for Waiting & ?

Comments

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Got this beautiful necklace in my first black box and energy in my second.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love the gold sandals.  they look great with a number of our slit up the side dresses.   You know last week my kollection was soooooo full of dresses it was like Putey was still working in junior dresses.  This week,  hair and accessories, except for an outfit I don't see myself wearing,BUT....i know that by plunging ahead with the kollection, next weeks will be more hair, less accessories.  lol.   It would take me months of one per week to get past the hump of 'things we didn't want to chase' and get to the 'things we weren't lucky enough to score' like the hairs.  lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @Rikk I love that purse as well.  It goes from casual to dressy in no time.  And it's unlike anything else we have.  Good luck in your quest for it.   @KathrineKapelli it looks great on you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @haftime omg your palette rocks.  Those are some awesome things.  I love the jumpsuit in the bottom row 2nd from the right.  Good luck if you go further.  I love this new 'event' thingy. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I got a lucky pick for my first box

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    And... same procedure as last week, the same intolerant people pushing the disagree button on my post. They just can't accept anyone having another opinion.. 
    Android
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Yay!
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited October 2018

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    LOL @skevans why do I have the sense this will be the worst-selling SMC ever

iOS
  • Options
    I think the worst thing is the disagree button.  If you don't agree with me, take the time to say why.   But,  and here's what makes it useless.......I make 3 different statements.  which one are you disagreeing with?  If you want to disagree, it should come with a mandatory text box that must be filled out in order to disagree. 
    @Rumpelstilzchen don't let it get you down.  I used to write the button pushers and ask them why they disagreed.  Especially if it was regarding rules or requirements.  Now I just laugh it off.  You know sometimes I hit a wrong button, and I go to see who disagreed with me, and it was me.  lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @AliBryant why? don't you like it?  I love all the costumes.  I picturing the head with different costumes right now.  Like the Dorothy, or Wednesday Adams.  oh oh oh,, with Willow's dress and shoes and stuff.  heh heh  would be an improvement.  AM I right?  >:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I think the scariest costume would be dressing up like Willow or Crystal hahahah 😂
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I thought the skelie SMC from last Halloween was pretty clever and bought it. I wish we had more full-face makeup options to wear.

@Rumpelstilzchen I don't use the agree or disagree buttons even though I often agree with you. I imagine most people on this board don't use them much either. I do use "LOL" occasionally when someone really cracks me up.

BTW, I really want the "quote" option back for these boards. Are there any cheats to do this? I could have sworn I saw one the other day.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @KKHLucy agreed 💯! I get so peeved when Maria offer me the willow pape dress as a luxe goal. Like ,Maria! You are suppose to be on my team!
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen please dont pay attention to those ‘disagree’ers’! Your honest opinion is sl much appreciated, dont ever stop expressing it!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I wish they would change the Disagree button to a sad face like FB has. I mean, the symbol is already a sad face! We could use it to express our sympathies when someone gets a palette full of cash and energy (i.e. all the dang time)
    iOS
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    <3@kokokokonut
    I have pushed the disagree button accidentally, too, scrolling on my phone. But I think we can't react to our own post?

Android
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

I would love to get the bundle or the hair. That’s about it. Not worth it to me to spend k stars this week. As a positive, this will help me on my quest to save k stars for Black Friday lol
  • Options
    Some good tech news for us Android users today, Google is finally killing Google+. Although not until August 2019, I'm hoping that means all of our dead weight contacts will leave our games too, lol.
    https://gizmodo.com/googles-failed-social-network-google-will-be-no-more-1829602740
    iOS
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited October 2018
    To be honest, I don't understand why are people complaining? We are not losing anything with this format, except the surprise factor, which I personally couldn't care less for. In fact, I think it's much better to actually see the prizes. We can decide if we wanna have a go or not. If you don't wanna pay stars, you still get your free box, like with a regular tb event. I feel like people complained much less when in the past they got an accessory or something silly as a prize, than now seeing it in the palette. I mean, all these prizes would be in your boxes anyway, just hidden. Plus, we have a chance to win the bundle, which we don't have with regular TB system, and I'm grateful for it. I just feel Glu will take this format away due to all the complaints, when actually it would only be worse for us if it happened.
    Another advantage of this system is that tb box is 40 kstars, compared to 60, which is a big difference to me, plus I wouldn't know what I'm playing for with paying 60.
    This system is so much better than regular tb boxes and that's just my opinion. 

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I know this is not the right place to say this but...Any update news? @KalindaKing 😊
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I like the surprise factor of the blind TB boxes but I also like that we are given better options with the new kollection format. Like hairstyles. I'm missing so many items there's no way a hairstyle would've appeared in my palette otherwise. I got a crummy item last week but found it was less of a disappointment because I knew it was a possibility that I'd get it.

I'm just remembering the times when I closed the app in disgust after spending 3 days grinding only to get something ugly. Now I still close the app in disgust, but the chances of throwing my phone afterwards have slimmed. 
  • Options
    My horrible third box:

iOS
  • Options
    oh no never ever ever toss the phone.  I channel my rage.  I have found thrown newspaper are awesome.  big spread of destruction....but the distruction is just clutter.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2018

Delete

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2018
    BTW, I really want the "quote" option back for these boards. Are there any cheats to do this? I could have sworn I saw one the other day.
    @webra There’s a “quote” function in the tool bar. I just copy and paste the comment I want to quote in the box then tag that person. I really want the “quote” option back, too.

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

One less tb item! 
    I’m actually jealous of everyone that is getting the 4th of July tb items in their pallet. I want them!!! 😩 Maybe next week! 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I press the wrong button all the time, but honestly I do press the disagree sometimes when I just disagree with what was said lol. It’s nothing personal, it’s just me disagreeing with a statement being made? Never figured it was a big deal before tbh.

I usually only do it when people complain about the Tb kollection boxes because honestly I don’t understand the complaints. The cost is cheaper (40 vs 60), and you can see all your options before spending money. You don’t have that option with the boxes. And I very rarely get to the free box anyway so the cheaper price makes it doable. 

Calling someone intolerant for pressing a ‘disagree’ button on an opinion about a game is far more rude tbh.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018

Here is my pallet. I'd be happy to get any of them though I think I have some items that are kinda close to that purse & pants.

Also, while the surprise is gone, I'm fine. It was always fun to get to that final box hoping you'd get a dress or even see hair, but that really only lasted like 5 seconds until you opened the box to find something you never even wanted. Sure, some weeks the pallets will look meh (esp as we go forward getting more items) but I mean, I kinda like this way knowing there is no risk in my spending 60 Kstars for a bracelet.

edit: PS I totally agree that people like @HollySisk get it unfair since they don't even get a bundle

edit (one more, I promise!): I have the SMC and I LOVE it, it's even part of my avatar. Being able to dress my doll to celebrate Dias De Los Muertos a little bit more in the game was awesome for me
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I’m So happy w mine I see a lot of folks got the same thing and as a newbie that’s been playing for three months im happy. Lol even for the bird throw in my throwback bundle lol 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.