Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/22/18 Birthday's Done Onward to the Holidays!

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Can't remember if I mentioned this yet but for the last 48 hours I have gotten only $20 Kash as voting rewards. No energy, no stars, no $80 kash like I was getting the first day.

I experienced the 1 and 2% increase on the second day of the event but as of yesterday it was back to "normal" and I get 4% for most votes.
    iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Yesterday I was getting 3%. I just tried and got 2% for each pick and got $80 kash at the end. I also had the same 2 dolls 4 times in a row which was weird. This is why it takes me longer lol. When I get the same dolls I flip back and forth so that they're both getting some votes because I feel bad. You should get rewards for voting in general, not based on the popular pick. 

• Options
    That's nice of you soundspretty! When I see repeats and I know they are the popular pick already, I keep voting for them so I can get rewards faster.
    iOS
  • Options
    My looks from this morning finally expired closing in on 4 hours. Took a chance with the strapless one and didn't do well. Going to enter some repeat outfits tonight to hopefully boost my scores:

iOS
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    AliBryant said:
    That's nice of you soundspretty! When I see repeats and I know they are the popular pick already, I keep voting for them so I can get rewards faster.
    Hence why it's taking me 10 min to vote. I will say they're doing a pretty good job pairing up dolls. I wonder if it's based on what level the player is on? I've yet to see a doll that's glammed up paired with one wearing a basic outfit. 

Also, my voting is now alternating between 1-2% for each pick. I give up.
  • Options
    GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I finally got my favorite tattoo on the gold box. This midweek event was already worth it to me. Having fun with the bugs of the Show Your Style event. I liked the new operation of the event in the sense of making it more interactive. But not the tickets. 

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Yesterday I was getting 3%. I just tried and got 2% for each pick and got $80 kash at the end. I also had the same 2 dolls 4 times in a row which was weird. This is why it takes me longer lol. When I get the same dolls I flip back and forth so that they're both getting some votes because I feel bad. You should get rewards for voting in general, not based on the popular pick. 

I'm doing some voting to just try to move it along myself and I've gotten the same doll twice now a few times.

Also my look 15 vanished?

Just opened the game again and my looks only go up to #15 (the green dress) but it got 73 votes! I'm guessing somewhere they combined somehow? I also now have 582 pts. I took a screenshot if Glu wants that one as well, but I don't want to add too many

last but not least I finished the weekend event and didn't get the bangle!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    This really upset me 😔 25 and 26 votes?? I worked so hard on them. 
  • Options
    Aww I'm sorry @KKHLucy. I think your doll looks great
  • Options
    @KaylaJ you are the first person to post a screen shot with more than 50 votes. Has anyone else received more than 50 yet? My highest is still 49.
    iOS
  • Options
    My highest was 47 I think. Someone else posted a screenshot of 51 votes. Maybe the max is 60?
  • Options
    edited October 2018

I won this necklace in my TB which was the one thing I didn't want from my palette but honestly? I like it. It looks better than I thought it would from the thumbnail. Thinking about using it in my next SYS submission.
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Hi everyone! Been away from this forum for a while now, cause real life duties like work and study!
    I'm one of the people who got the second event (it happened also the last time so thanks again Glu!) so I want to share my feedback on this.
    I really like the idea to have another event with the "main" one, cause we can do different things during the week, not only doing professional/dating events like a robot lol
    I quite like this mode, there are some ideas which are better than the normal SYS and some things to improve, but this is normal for the first time trying something new.
    One thing for me is the 12 h wait to get new tickets, it's a lot of time to wait and sometimes if the time isn't on your side you have to wake in the middle of the night or play on early morning. Maybe doing the half (6 hours) is a better choice.
    I like the fact that you can't reuse the dress cause it's more challenging but I don't share this on also accessories like necklaces cause it's hard to have a lot of them (and all beautiful lol) even for long time players like me.
    And maybe is better to give 2 steady tickets for every new subtmit, if it's possible even 3.
    Sorry for the poem, only wanted to share my opinions :)
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Thank god after a lot of no sleep and praying I complete it and w my one free got the biggie. Only thing is I got a long busy week this weekend so sad face 

** I should add this is my first time ever completing a event/ week day event ****
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Kindly vote for me if you ever see me dolls. Thank you~ 

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Aww I'm sorry @KKHLucy. I think your doll looks great
    Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

Made it to the throwback box! I had played one round and won the shirt. I got the hair this go around.

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2018

After what felt like ages the votes came in and this is the final number you'll need to get the hairstyle! I honestly can't wait 💘

I'm editing this because @AliBryant's math gave me a closer idea of how many votes I would be missing if I hadn't bought tickets at the beginning of the event. I really, really hope everyone gets to complete it no matter if they did or didn't buy tickets because I understand this being a test and whatnot but everyone deserves the same chance of winning the items.

• Options
    Thanks for the update @judithkkh, I am not sure the math works out though. I have averaged 45 points on my looks, and so I am around 590, getting 90 points per 12 hours until it expires will only give me another 630 points if I am lucky, which would have me end it falling short by about 60 points. :(
    iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My throwback kollection prize😾😒

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    edited October 2018
    AliBryant said:
    Thanks for the update @judithkkh, I am not sure the math works out though. I have averaged 45 points on my looks, and so I am around 590, getting 90 points per 12 hours until it expires will only give me another 630 points if I am lucky, which would have me end it falling short by about 60 points. :(
    hm, this proves I'm nowhere near as good as I thought with numbers 😛 if you end up missing 60 points (which using an average of 45 votes means we would need 2 tickets/12 hours) then Glu seriously needs to try and make some tweaks before the time ends for everyone who's testing this out
    i'm okay with it taking me 6 days to complete as long as i know i will be able to complete it without having to spend money on it
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Did the math.

You can't win the hair without buying tickets. 

You would need an average of 50 points per round with the tickets given to us.

AN AVERAGE. 

Anyone been getting 50 every round or higher? I havent. 

Hate this fluster-cluck of an event change.

Burn it down.

Burn it down and salt the earth. 

I hate that I even had to come here, where I feel so unwelcome, just to shine the light of truth to hopeful people. 

This company is so disrespectful and greedy and cagey. It's unbelievable.

There are outright lies being told about votes not coming in because people aren't voting. What is that? They are voting and you are withholding the votes. We aren't idiots.

BYE.
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I am currently at 645 for the voting event and I don’t think I will be able to get the hair unless I buy tickets. And my looks are getting less votes ( either my looks are not as strong or I think less people are voting)

Suggestions. 
    1. I think either we should get 3-4 tickets per round or shorter waiting period. Or extending the event another 24 hours. 

2. Maybe bonus points when you get an item. 

3. Or charge k-stars instead of money for tickets. 

4. Removes the Kash and energy prizes or replace them with K-stars or clothing items. 

Other than that, i do like this event. I do adore SYS events and seeing other dolls creating looks. The locking of items ( bad for new players )does make you think outside the box. The reward for popular votes is great incentive to vote. 

@KalindaKing I hope the team will take the inconsideration all the hiccups and improve it for the future events. I do want to thank the team for making new events for game.

IOS Player 
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Here are my two looks and votes for tonight. There was only a 30 minute round of voting this time instead of the 4 hour round of voting I had this morning so that was nice.

I did a full breakdown of my personal stats for the event so far below. I started the event at 7am my time on the day it started, which would be 10am Glu time (GT). So I missed out on 5 hours at the beginning of the event (since I am sleeping at 2am my time when events start).

round 1 Mon 10am GT: 3 tickets, scores: 44, 44, 49
    round 2 Mon 10pm GT: 2 tickets, scores: 43, 37
    round 3 Tue 10am GT: 1 ticket, score: 45
    round 4 Tue 10pm GT: 2 tickets, scores: 42, 36
    round 5 Wed 10am GT: 2 tickets, scores: 47, 44
    round 6 Wed 10pm GT: 2 tickets, scores: 35, 43
    round 7 Thu 10am GT: 2 tickets, scores: 41, 43
    round 8 Thu 10pm GT: 2 tickets, scores: 42, 47
    round 9 Fri 10am GT: TBD 
    round 10 Fri 10pm GT: TBD
    round 11 Sat 10am GT: TBD
    round 12 Sat 10pm GT: TBD
    round 13 Sun 10am GT: TBD
    round 14 Sun 10pm GT: **not eligible since event ends at 10pm GT and my personal timer goes off slightly after that**

The points required to finish are 1280. My current point total is 682, so I need 598 to finish the event and get the hair. My average score is 42.6 per look. With the current rules and restrictions, It is impossible for me to finish without paying. Even if I were to get 50 points each on the next 5 rounds (10 tickets) that would only get me 500 points, leaving me 98 points shy of finishing.

Again these stats and projections are for me personally. Others may have different results, especially if they started the event right when it was released, had higher average scores than me, and if they received 2 tickets every round, unlike me. It *might* be possible to finish without paying if all those conditions are met.

iOS
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Savagekkh said:
    Did the math.

You can't win the hair without buying tickets. 

You would need an average of 50 points per round with the tickets given to us.

AN AVERAGE. 

Anyone been getting 50 every round or higher? I havent. 

Hate this fluster-cluck of an event change.

Burn it down.

Burn it down and salt the earth. 

I hate that I even had to come here, where I feel so unwelcome, just to shine the light of truth to hopeful people. 

This company is so disrespectful and greedy and cagey. It's unbelievable.

There are outright lies being told about votes not coming in because people aren't voting. What is that? They are voting and you are withholding the votes. We aren't idiots.

BYE.

I literally couldn't agree more.

SYS was my favorite event in this game. If this is how the event is going to be from now on, it's only adding to reasons why I should stop playing.

The change to Throwback events with kollections has been terrible.
    Many, many, many people on this forum have posted how they also don't like it and how it's unfair, and nothing has been done to change it in any way.

The change that all 4 GB items are no longer showing up in gift boxes is ludicrous.

The recent ridiculous increase in cost of kstars has made this game un-fun.

This might be the end of my playing.

It feels like I'm spending my money and not getting enough back for it any more.
    And these complaints have been posted many times, but Glu doesn't seem interested in changing things to benefit players any longer. It's frustrating.
    (edited because spelling counts, kids)

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    <RUNS toward the duty free stores. >
    Me: OMG. SOMEONE ! ANYONE ! Please help!
    Voice: Miss, what is is wrong ?

Me: OMG. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! 
    <Runs to the tarmac>
    Me: Pilot! Pilot! Please help me. 
    Pilot: It is alright. Everything will be fine. Join us.  
    Me: NOOOOOOoooo!

tHe EnD. 
    I'm pretty sure this is the exact plot of the langoliers 
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    OMGGG!! @AliBryant I am obsessed with that math and projection 😍😍😍😍😍😍

@judithkkh how many tickets you got? I want to keep submitting outfits to see how many votes each will get. I did a rough math. You can get around 27 tickets if you start the event on time and submit 2 every 12h. I count as 40 per each. That’s 1080 points, 200 less than the Mark. The highest score was 55 and even than, you’d need 24 rounds of that to win. It’s a crunched event and I’m not sure it’s possible to complete without buying tickets! 

That being said. I LOVE the event. The graphics, the format. The items!!! The new BGS. I am ALWAYS happy to give money to the game because I love it and I enjoy supporting it. I personally love money and love to make and spend and give. But I understand not everyone can so to me, it would be fair that everyone can complete it. Even if for those who can’t buy it would be super hard. They should add a mechanism to get tickets in game. My best bet would be for voting since the event depends on players vote. I am afraid they would automatize the voting and that would make it harder to get votes. 
  • Options
    @AmeliaKKH i got one of the last tickets pack when it started, probably 12? i can't really remember but it was the last pack and since then i've been setting alarms in order to not miss a chance to submit 2 looks every 12 hours and i totally agree!
    the system is good, it's a great idea and it's always refreshing to have something new to look at and to play with but it's not possible to enjoy it if we know we're going to have to spend money on it or we won't be able to finish it, giving everyone the same chance to win it (even if it takes us the full 6 days it lasts) would've been the best way to go to begin with.
    it needs a lot of improvements but i think that fixing the issues it clearly has, giving us a way to get more tickets and incentives on voting (since it's literally the most important thing to do during the event) would be perfect.