Options

KK:H Weekday Event - 11/05/18 - Monday Means How Many Cupcakes to Go?

Comments

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im so happy with my Gold Box <3
    I have been wanting this dog bag/basket thingie for a really long time and i finally got it <3
    Now this is a bag that ill wear alot <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Woohoo, one cupcake closer to the Big BF.  Happly Election Day!

Hey, someone remind me to order Baba’s Birthday Cake today?  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Yes, for those in America VOTE VOTE VOTE  today if you haven't already. 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @yezx Wonderful pics!

My second box

Golden box

I opened another box because I was hoping for the red dress or black boots. How foolish of me!
    👎
    Android
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

What a pleasant surprise!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    yezx said:

Your lucky!
    They were on my Gold Box last week and i missed them D:
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got this simple black choker that I wanted in my second box, and energy (boo! hiss!) in my gold box.

I have a question about leveling up professional contacts: does anyone have any good strategies for maxing out contacts? Of course the distance between 1-250 points is faster to reach than between 2000-3000, but is it worthwhile rewards-wise to go all the way to 3000 points every time? I noticed when we level up a contact, we get “Industry” rewards — but doing certain actions during a reality gig seems to contribute to “Industry” too? Yet it’s not listed in achievements. It’s a little confusing! 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Rikk I stand corrected. But I think the 2000 and 3000 points does not give energy. So ideally leveling professionals till 1000 is like the sweet spot. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I pump and dump my NPC contacts, get them to 500 and drop like a hot potato! 
    iOS
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @TrashleyKKH and @AliBryant, thanks so much for your feedback! I’m going to pay attention to the level-up rewards with professional contacts at each point tier (energy, cash, etc.) and report back with anything useful!  Perhaps it’s more efficient to delete them earlier before they max out and invite a new contact.
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    What a rubbish gold box. This backs up my moans about the terrible selections available in weekday gift boxes at the moment 😒
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I level my NPC's to the max, which is 300, then I delete them. I go through konnections app every day and only add the ones with a good outfit and makeup haha. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    yezx said:

Cool prize @yezx, are you enjoying it?

That necklace is the bottom-right corner is so cute and funky, too! I’ve never seen it before! Does anyone want to model it for me? Haha :-) 
  • Options
    Im less than 150 points aay from my Trowback Koletion!
    Hopefully i can finish the event tomorow <3
  • Options
    One Fifty is a lovely number.  Before you know it, you'll be under 100.  We need a cheerleader smiley.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @yezx  I love your pictures from Moscow.  Impressive architecture!  And I’m very jealous of your great hair!
    congratulations on winning the double buns hair. Dixie is wearing it right now.  I lusted after it for three years and was so excited to win it a few months ago. 

@AliBryant  I’m sorry your TB Kollection stunk and even sorrier that you’re becoming disillusioned with Glu and KKH.  I know many of us feel that way lately; feel that Glu doesn’t listen, doesn’t care anymore. BUT  I love having you in the Forum so stick around! 

@MarianiPoizen  glad to have you back!  I’m excited to see your doll in a new outfit. 

@ American citizens - PLEASE VOTE TODAY! 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    .you know, it seems every year we have peaks and valleys.  The Holidays are a wonderful time here. One of my favorite things is the exchanging gifts with my friends , buying those little gift boxes and keeping one for yourself and send one away. everyone just has such a wonderful time and then the holiday clothes come out it’s a lot of fun so if you’re feeling iffy stick around till New Year’s and then on January 2 I convince you to stick around till Valentine’s Day because that’s another goodie. <3 
    i hope the update brightens everyones outlook.  We are like family here, even missing one of you is bad. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Somewhat random question, but exactly how many colors of these two outfits are there? I feel like at some point I have to collect them all? On the other hand, I just passed show #300 after I don't even know how many shows in Calabasas 😅 Excited!

Also, yay election day!! I wish my doll could vote too ❤️

• Options
    edited November 2018
     @Bunhun You have them all :) If you didn't you would see a lock on those icons in the "Everything" closet.
    iOS
  • Options
    My Throwback pick was slightly underwhelming — these black-and-white strappy sandals. 

However I maxed out the “Lovers” achievement and got this beautiful shaggy bob from my lovely wife. (I love the idea of your spouse buying you a romantic wig in real life! LOL) I really love how realistic it looks!

• Options
    @Rikk That hair is so gorgeous! I haven't figured out which actions trigger the "lovers" achievement. I go on dates daily with my husband, and our relationship is maxed out, but the bar doesn't move. Any idea which bubbles trigger it?
    iOS
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Really @AliBryant? Just dating did the trick with me, I don't think I really had to choose particular actions... When a date ended, the bar moved up...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    @AliBryant other than regular dates, I guess I use the $650 option at the stadium at LAX a lot — maybe that helps!
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Won the dress 🙃 My girl @Angeline & Jon and I backstage twinning! 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Rikk said:
    yezx said:

Cool prize @yezx, are you enjoying it?

That necklace is the bottom-right corner is so cute and funky, too! I’ve never seen it before! Does anyone want to model it for me? Haha :-) 

Here you go , Rikk. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Here you go , Rikk. 
    You look great @TrashleyKKH! I love it even more now <3

@jaeann good job dodging all those shoes in your palette! You’re ready for the red carpet!
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Finished the event and won these shoes in my throwback kollection! Sorta cute but idk how often I’ll wear them
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    @yezx and @Rikk The "lovers" achievement goes up when I go on dates, but the "love" one does not
    iOS
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

This was my second black box. What a lucky grab! Here’s hoping my luck continues tonight, and the politicians I voted for get elected! There’s a heated senate race here in Tennessee and a lot of drama surrounding it. *keeping my fingers crossed*
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    t_tree said:

This was my second black box. What a lucky grab! Here’s hoping my luck continues tonight, and the politicians I voted for get elected! There’s a heated senate race here in Tennessee and a lot of drama surrounding it. *keeping my fingers crossed*
    Great luck! Sending hope that it continues throughout the night!!! 😊 Same boat here in Wisconsin with the heated senate race, I just got back from the polls a little bit ago myself.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh