Options

🦃💎KK:H Weekend Event 11/22/18 - 5th Thanksgiving/Black Friday VIP!!!

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited November 2018
    ALL K-star clothing in the wardrobe will be on sale! And the Throwback Sale includes a selection of items from 2017!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Omg I am in heaven, E V E R Y T H I N G is incredible. I am so so frustrated that I haven’t been awarded my 373 stars from tapjoy though, THEY BETTER CREDIT ME SOON 😭😭😭😭 I have saved 1127 stars so I’m going to go crazy and buy everything - I added up my wish list and wish 50% off it comes in at 982! So I’ll have a little bit left for any tb items and maybe a giftbox or two!!! Kalinda, any tapjoy advice?! I’ve now resent the same email and proof THIRTY THREE TIMES and NOTHING 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Could someone please remind me how many points it takes to get to the last earnable item? 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    Aah how fun to log in and see this after my exam! I love the earnable dress so much. Not a fan of the hair but maybe it will grow on me lol. I'm loving the Kim Kollection, I want that puffer jacket. Quick question for the sale: will the wedding dresses and hairs be half off too?
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • Options
    The sale in the wardrobe includes hairstyles and wedding dresses!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    Could someone please remind me how many points it takes to get to the last earnable item? 

Traditionally it's 15, 50, 300, 500
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Thank you @soundspretty !
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aaaaaaaaaaah wedding dresses.  (clutches pearls and asks) What about the new wedding dresses we’ve never had access to before? 
     o:)  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    With the mad rush to go through my businesses to get last minute k-stars I forgot all about my NPC hubby who made the divorce call this morning. Wasn't willing to part with the k-stars to keep him so... sorry not sorry?
  • Options
    doll you'll be married ahain in no time. oh, maybe you'll have one of those Magic Divorces. a doll divorced her hubby, he doesnt call for dates, but the heart's not broken, but the ring is gone. she'll let us know what happens if she needs to call for dating event.  lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut You can buy wedding dresses on sale if they're available in the wardrobe!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Tried that, no magical marriage. I did find him again in his regular haunt so all is not lost. Will give me a break at least until the next dating event. 
  • Options
    dinahkkhdinahkkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Trying to stay awake until the event comes😂
  • Options
    Time Check ......15 hours and 3 minutes.    Now Dina,  take a KatNap.  I don't know where you are, but you'll need strength in 15 hours to hit all those buttons.  Those clothes aren't going to buy themselves Doll.  l and BTW
    Nice  to meet you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Ok Dolls,  If you follow this link, it should take you to the countdown timer I made for the event. But can't seem to post it in my signature or in a post.   *shrug   Now, the timer says, Brooklyn, but that's because I had to put in a location.  thing is, when it starts for Brooklyn, NY it starts for Romania.    

If you keep that handy, you can keep checking.  Now would someone who isn't in NY's time zone, please do the math and see if the timer works for you too. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I'm from Mexico and events usually start at 4:00 a.m. for me so it's +1 hour from NY's time! Thank you for the timer, Koko 🧡 it looks so exciting this way
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I just had my wisdom teeth out so I’m really looking forward to spending all my recovery time grinding on this event!
    Thanks for responding @KalindaKing <3
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I just personalized it a little.You have to copy and paste the link in a new tab.  If you try to follow the link you miss some customization.  You'll have to refresh.
    And here it is again:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/thanksgiving?iso=20181122T05&amp;p0=4826&amp;msg=5th+KK:H+Thanksgiving&Black+Friday+Event&amp;font=cursive

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I just personalized it a little. go back and try the new link and tell me? You'll have to refresh.
    And here it is again:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/thanksgiving?iso=20181122T05&amp;p0=4826&amp;msg=5th+KK:H+Thanksgiving&Black+Friday+Event&amp;font=cursive

it's perfect! totally accurate and it looks so pretty, thank you very much 💚
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    How much will you spend?

Android
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    I just had my wisdom teeth out so I’m really looking forward to spending all my recovery time grinding on this event!
    Thanks for responding @KalindaKing <3
    Speedy recovery to you! Hope it doesnt hurt too much.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @kokokokonut Are the eyes that both of your Android dolls wear from an event? I like them but I don't see them in the wardrobe I don't think.
    iOS
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    @kokokokonut Are the eyes that both of your Android dolls wear from an event? I like them but I don't see them in the wardrobe I don't think.
    I believe so.  Yes, from the 2018 Holiday so....I'd say New Years.  It should be in the Encyclopedia @LindaVB so faithfully edits.  I'll check when the oatmeal is done.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Wow I love all of the earnables. Must have it all😍I won't be purchasing the fashion goals since the ombre hair is platimum blonde and it won't look good on my dark-skinned doll. Can I just say how excited I am for the throwback closet sale? Oh and one more thing when is the kstar pack is going on sale @KalindaKing? I can't wait to purchase it🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Oh my goodness.... everything is AMAZING. I’m overwhelmed lol. I need to find a sale on iTunes cards near me ASAP. And grind through reality events once the vip starts. I love EVERYTHING, and want giftboxes and kollection items on top of my already long wishlist 😍😍
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo Check out the gift card thread, we posted several options for iTunes deals! I think the best is Costco, if you have a membership.
    iOS
  • Options
    @Carol Davida K-Star packs will go on sale as soon as the event starts. You can check Koko's countdown! 
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    I'm so excited.  I don't think I'll sleep tonight.  I want everything.  Bridal clothes,  Hair, hair colors. clothes, clothes, clothes, jewelry, bling clothes.....omg   I'm stuck in a loop.   lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks koko, I found them. It was the NYE event last year. Crossing fingers they will show up in the throwback sale!
    iOS