Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 12/14/18 - Winter Wonderland Continues And Gifting Begins!

Comments

• Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Does anybody know why a FaceBook friend wouldn’t be showing up on my in-game list? Added them today and I’m showing up on their list, but they aren’t on mine. I tried to do some digging and the only thing I could find is if I have too many friends on my list, but I don’t have a ton - what is the cutoff point anyway? I’ve tried closing the app out of the background, logging out of FaceBook and then back in, and also restarting my phone. If anybody knows how to fix this that would be great!!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @VampireBarbie sometimes new friends don’t show up in your game immediately. It takes a few hours or even a day or two
  • Options
    @SugarK thank you! I was just confused because I already showed up in their game but I didn’t realize it could take that long - I’ll wait it out 😊
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I was having that problem yesterday where people I added said they could see me but I couldn’t see them and I swear I tried everything... but then I realized that in the game, at the top of my contacts list, it showed that my game wasn’t connected to Facebook anymore. I never signed out, so I’m not sure how that happened, but once I reconnected it my new friends showed up within 5 minutes! 

It sounds super obvious and you’ve probably checked it already, but maybe check that if you haven’t! Otherwise maybe it’s just me who would be dumb enough to not realize 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo omg that same thing actually happened to me about a week ago! So it’s definitely not just you 😂
    I just checked and it’s not that for me this time
    but thanks for reminding me to double check!!
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh great another pair of eyes that I'll never use for my doll🙄. Uh thanks glu but no thanks👎🏾

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I decided to try a couple more times for the dress and...

Still a little salty about my crazy chase earlier but I love it!

she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited December 2018

I JUST WANT THE DRESS AND ALL I GOT WAS STUPID NON-GB SHOES OHHHHH MY GOD ASKDJDNSKSIDCHC.MROD;JDNSASDX DLFIUGOZSKDAAAASDAKSAA

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Tried my luck at the holiday bundle... was hoping for the good luck, but so far no bueno. I'm pretty happy with the couple items I received since I'm not really into the fall western dress or the kash or energy.... so it could have been worse for sure. I might be able to get one or two more tries before it expires, but we'll see if tapjoy gives me the kstars I'm owed in time. I really want the frosty icey look! It's in my name mind you! 🌬❄️ Please give it to me! 😇

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I’m not gonna make the hair :neutral:
    Very close, with average mid-40s scores...it seems unlikely to make the end without buying tickets. I probably would buy some if the other users in my group weren’t 300+ points more than where I’m at. Another SYS bumming me out where I’m only a little way out from the end. At least I’ll get back to normal sleep and life without checking every six hours :wink:
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @BellaKKH This hairstyle is so gorgeous! Even if you don’t get first place in Trendsetter... It’s definitely worth it in my opinion 😊 And you just need two or three tickets 🎫 
  • Options
    KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    aaaaaahhhh ive been so busy this week i havent gotten time to play my game and open the thread :'( everyones dolls look so good!!!!! i only have 16 hrs left to complete the weekend event lol its k im not too keen on the GB and earnables anyway. i did open up the Holiday Kollections, RC Kollections (im usually against Kollections but this time the items ARENT from the K&K game yayyy), and 1 Spread the Joy box, so heres what i got! i love sharing these with yall 💖

THE DETAILS on this dress oh my

got the RC bundle on the 4th try along w that cute snakeskin toteee

JBFWIUBFIJB IM SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST BC LOOOOKKKK AT THIS GODDAMN DRESS. thank you Glu for bringing in more STJ items! <3

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @mikaylachimo, I love how catchy the cartoon is! After seeing how lucky everyone was with the kollections, I decided to try them too... I got kash too and was like nvm, this is fine 🙃
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Do we know yet if tomorrow will start another SYS? Or just the regular professional TB event?
    iOS
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im sooo happy!!!
    I managed to reach the SYS blue dress <3
    I am speachless because i really wanted it so bad because its soo gorgeous <3
    Now fingers crossed i can get the Trendsetter dress <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    @BellaKKH don’t feel pressured to buy tickets! In my experience there will always be another hair/dress/handheld etc that will come up to make you forget about the one you didn’t get 😊  I’m not going to complete the event either, despite submitting every single ticket on time!  By my estimation I will be about 40-60 points short ~~ for the second time! 😡  Glu, how about listening to the abundant feedback you’ve received and lower the points required to complete the event from now on!
    #SYSnotfunanymore
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @SugarK I agree, but was hoping to complete to be able to get the SYS trophy in the trophy room! Last SYS I was approximately 20 points away from finishing, which really sucked. This Trendsetter event was my first though, and with the users in my group now 475 points higher than me, they’re dead set on securing the Trendsetter hair for real! I’m not buying tickets - I spend enough on K-stars. Hopefully Glu will hear us! 
  • Options
    @BellaKKH I know, it’s truly disappointing not to be able to finish events. It goes against my competitive nature too, but I’m holding firm on this issue. I’m not buying tickets and rewarding Glu for making events more difficult for us to complete.  
    #SYSnotfunanymore
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Melissakhh posted in the official suggestion thread about lowering the points. I think we should all go and hit 'agree' on her post! Then maybe glu will listen..
    I mean if they don't they should really change the name to Show Your Stress. Show Your Money would be a good alternative name. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I keep calculating the average points I need to score for my next few looks, but I've been getting low scores and that average keeps increasing. I'm not gonna make it, again.

Oh shit I posted in the wrong thread, can it be moved?
    PM to add
  • Options
    September said:
    Melissakhh posted in the official suggestion thread about lowering the points. I think we should all go and hit 'agree' on her post! Then maybe glu will listen..
    I mean if they don't they should really change the name to Show Your Stress. Show Your Money would be a good alternative name. 

The last prize ( the hair ) has a jump of 200 points 😕 I don’t think so 🧐
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018

The trousers are hideous so i'm not trying to get them but i am glad that i managed to get the kstars I wanted, lol

I'm still at #1 for now anyway 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Options
    This dress is beautiful! Thank you @mikaylachimo for the wonderful gift! 😘 
    Also got last year’s dress! Feeling lucky 🍀 

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Getting closer to the end of SYS...how is everyone feeling about it? I’ll reach the hair this time, but I don’t see myself using it too much. 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm loving the dress but I don't think that I'll be purchasing extra tickets to complete this event. I can live w/o the hair.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I'm loving the dress but I don't think that I'll be purchasing extra tickets to complete this event. I can live w/o the hair.

It’s looks really nice with that auburn hair color! No glitter dandruff required :-)
  • Options
    I completed the event. I love it! But it’s very tiring... I had to babysit my game for six days 😐 I feel exhausted... And if tomorrow we get another SYS I will have to do it again... Expecting the points for the hair/last prize  to be lowered! I don’t expect Glu to make big changes and whatever they do it will require to purchase something... Now I purchased four  tickets and I am okay with that. With all the items we are getting is totally worth it! But you do you! 
    Tomorrow I will share the Trendsetter items I will get 🎊🎊 So exited 
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    KKH_Raven said:
    Oh boii I finally had some luck in life! 
    but I noticed that the fall dress was probably supposed to be a weekend event item: 

On a sad note: I’m really sad the spread the joy boxes were such a flop. Better luck next year guys 🎅🏻
    That closet😍😍😍 I'm so jealous😆
    I play on Amazon kindle!