Options

🎄🎅KK:H Weekend Event 12/21/18 - Christmas Holiday Celebration Begins!

Comments

• Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited December 2018
    OK so I couldn't stay on this bad pick & opened another box.
    OH MY GOD - IS THIS REAL WORLD ? I wanted the hair so bad ! And the dress, but the dress seems to have disappeared..

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I was in such a good mood and after opening GB that went down the 🚽 
    I had six pallets without the dress! What the hell? 
  • Options
    cleopatra18cleopatra18 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I definitely got lucky lol! Had to open 6 boxes and I got everything I wanted! 😄
  • Options
    surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
     I also got lucky. Wow. Glu gods have been good to me this holiday season. And I’m only one tap away from my robot having the full tuxedo!!!

Is it bad that I feel so spoiled at this point that I want to chase the aura LOL. It looks so cute. 
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Now I remember why I don’t bother with these 🙄
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Wanted to try one more time for something one more time and of course... I’m so done with this. 
  • Options
    Chanel2666277Chanel2666277 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi Guys Did Anyone get the new SyS Event ? Or 
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Over 800 kstars later. (Not counting the 50 that I spent on something I wanted to open a free box of cash)....😩 I’m broke again.
    On a positive note! At least you can’t pose differently in the dress! It has been almost 48 hours since I realized after trendsetters the handful of poses I paid 10 kstars a piece for (it adds up!) are locked and want me to buy them again! Still waiting on glu to make it right! Maybe it would help ease the pain of the giftbox bra and shoes I ended up with, or better yet the receipt from Apple that came in this morning! 
    Merry Christmas!!!
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Spent 800 kstars trying to get the dress. Didn’t get it. To say I’m upset is a massive understatement. Guess it wasn’t meant to be... 😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't know what I want to spend my k-stars on to get my free box. Maria surprisingly called with an offer when I first opened my game but it was for sunglasses and I'm not interested. So I'm thinking I might wait until tomorrow-ish to see if I get a better offer.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Lets not talk about it any more?  If you see suspicious behavior, please send a message privately.  Thanks.  

I did a little clean up. Thanks for understanding.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Ohemilie How much free space do you have on your device? We always recommend keeping about 3 GB available. Did you recently get a new device? Which type of iOS device do you have?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @soundspretty Are you interested in a spin on any Kollection items? That's what I did to get the freebie. My freebie was the GB dress!
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    20 minutes to sys! I’m excited. I’m glad everyone plays for everything. And ....4vdays to Christmas. Time to get the turkey into the fridge from the freezer.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Although I am not excited for the items @kokokokonut I really like the new SYS! It’s so fun and I love creating looks! 👗 Good luck with that turkey, I could never. I keep sweaters in my stove 😂
  • Options
    miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited December 2018
    forgot to take a screenshot of my pallette but I got cash in my free box opened the second and the third box and FINALLY got the hair and the dress! wanted to chase the snow aura but I had to stop myself lol KKH A+++ Lister
    Level - 65
    Daily iOS player since January 2016
    🎄Wanna be friends? Add me on https://www.facebook.com/MiaKathCollins {Please message me first}🎄
  • Options
    Already submitted two looks, let’s see. Let the voting begin 🥳 

• Options
    Already did 3 rounds of voting and the popular look is all over the place. It looks like a club/bar background so I am seeing lots of the Epik partnership dress and other mini-dresses. But then there are about an equal amount of casual jeans outfits and gowns....and reindeer ears. I hope people adhere to the theme a bit better as the event goes on.

I submitted the red dress from this week's Kollection and he martini glass handheld. I expect I will have to watch videos to unlock that one a lot!
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    @soundspretty Are you interested in a spin on any Kollection items? That's what I did to get the freebie. My freebie was the GB dress!

I have the worst luck with kollections. I think I have one that I haven't started that begins at 20 k-stars so that's probably what I'll end up doing, but I think I'm going to wait a bit just in case Maria hears my prayers.

I also want to quote myself now that I've gone through 3 rounds of voting.
    The party theme should be easier to style but voters want to be picky while 99% of them are submitting basic outfits.
    I hate this event already.
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I’m going with party/nightclub looks. 

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I was deliriously lucky and then .... all my luck went away 😭😭😭
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @soundspretty I also did three rounds on voting and the popular picks are disasters. And I already saw a wedding dress 😂
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Only the eye makeup was available in my box, so I’m not spending my stars to get a “maybe” moment with the other items that were not presented in the beginning. I feel like that’s a scam. 
    I also just saw in the Trendsetters section the only person that has points is a guy, so he’s in the running for the hair and dress... I’m all for equality so this may have been the best thing I’ve seen from this new SYS event! 
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    KKHLucy said:
    @KalindaKing is the earnable for the SYS hair color?
    Yes, the hair color is one of the SYS earnable prizes!
    oh my God i didn't even see the hair colour but now i need it
    (here's to hoping it's not the last prize of the SYS event)
    i feel i kind of jinxed myself here
    the hair colour is in fact the last earnable item of the SYS event
  • Options
    @soundspretty I also did three rounds on voting and the popular picks are disasters. And I already saw a wedding dress 😂

Granted I haven't got the votes for my second look yet but the dolls that are currently ahead of me in trendsetters are all wearing ball gowns. 18 minutes in and I'm already mad lol
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    First 2 looks🤞🏼
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    My first look the votes came in immediately and it was finished in about a minute. My second look is still sitting at 0 after 20 minutes....what gives?
    iOS
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I noticed that the voting rewards got better!
    A friend of mine voted for a few looks and got 3 Stars! I hope i get that luck!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @AliBryant My first look was immediate too and my second has votes, but it's still active. I sent it in maybe a couple min after the event started? So it's been at least 20.