Options

🍾🎇KK:H Weekend Event - 12/28/18 Farewell 2018 Welcome to the New Year!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Evemtful morning. I start with GBs. and chase till I'm satisfied. Then I start an 8 hour in Belair, it is less time consuming than 3 hours parties, and when I'm done, I get the home morning routine going while the game re-energizes. One game popped up the Google Play has stopped notice when I finished the party.......and when I got back in.....no points. Not a one. I was lucky I still had my gb prizes. I was out all the energy, the pet energy, and had not a stinking point. I had won 2 30 Event point boxes, so I had 60 points, but nothing from my party. I hate Google. And, lets be honest I'm not too crazy about the eyes either. I have to go lighter than my already too like skin tone to make it even possibly work. I didn't like the red pockets under the eyes (was it last week?) and I don't like these. Off to make a nice RedBull and Cranberry juice and pout a little. THen I'll put on the glitter for a little and come back when I get over it. And the thing that gets me.....I don't even start early. So ouch game. Ouch.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @LindaVB look at us.  I'd pass the crystal headbling if I could.  I love you but I have to be honest Linda.  You're not supposed to stay away from the Boxes with the items Doll.  You're supposed to find them.  So keep that in mind next time, and I'll try to stop making Google Play stf down.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Lol @kokokokonut I cant help it, it is my magical power!
    but oh no that is so weird and annoying that you did not receive points!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Only thing I wanted was the dress - ended up with the hair and lips both of which I really hate on Gigi. I got this stunning gold dress in the kollections though - first and only try I let myself have!! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    That dress is fab.  AppleP bought first, and love love loves this dress. Red bull and Bling helped.  I'm ready to dive back in the game. ( Plus I have energy again) 
    I haven't had a chance to really play with the eyes and the lips and I want understand it so can somebody tell me about the white line and the new little pockets of color underneath the eyes that look like colored bags? Is the white meant as a highlighter am I supposed to see the white or is my eye supposed to imagine that it just Blends in? I'm being serious I'm not a millennial Glam like the rest of you guys, not exactly tbe Cleopatra eyeliner type,  I'm somewhere in the middle. So help me.  Eyeliner or highlighter? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So my 2 friends (a guy and a girl) sent me screenshots from their palets and well!
    The girl itens dont have any icon, yet the guy itens do have a black party hat icon!
    Its wierd :S 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Got the dress in my free box, wanted the lips and eyes so decided to chase second round got everything but the lips. Then wasted a few hundred chasing them getting a load of energy, kash and event points, didn't take pics but lips were there every time I just kept missing. Currently trying to convince myself I don't need them but think they look cute on my doll. Thanks to the abundance of energy I got chasing so far I just reached the earnable bag, which is nice though I don't tend to use bags.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @LindaVB I feel you 😂 
    I need help.... I am not sure if I want to complete the new Kollection... I got everything I wanted, I would like to get the emerald dress but that hair is not worth it. 
    I got the eyes and they are fabulous... Opened two more boxes and got energy... Probably not going to chase the dress... 
    I completed the Afterparty Kollection after refusing to do it 3 times 😂😂 But I have to say it’s gorgeous. Happy Friday? I think so. 

• Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Very disappointed with everything just like the rest. The earnable items are really nice, I do like them but now for nye. 

I just wish glu or kalinda would comment on this. We've had record numbers of agrees and disagrees, yet glu stays silent. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    I cant believe this...
    Couldnt this be a worst case??
    I got Kash on my GiftBox T------T

• Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I am delightfuly surprised by the GB prizes. I had no idea I’d love this look so much:

Now... the only thing I didn’t LOVE was the eye makeup. The Kollection didn’t live up to my expectations: the dresses are beautiful but it didn’t thrill me. 

As expected I loved the RC coat but not the shoes or necklace and I’d love 120 K-Stars instead of 60. 

Now... I have to say I LOVE the SYS starting on the weekend because then on Friday we finish it. Much better than ending Sunday with the weekend event! 
  • Options
    @kokokokonut I think the eyes are gorgeous! That eyeliner is so fierce and I have been praying to the Glu Gods for an eyes like these one and yes we got them! I am aslo not sure what the white line is but it’s looks beautiful. I think it’s glitter ✨ 
    Honestly I am more exited about this weekend than I thought!
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Ok thanks, now I know how to approach it. If it's glitter.....not for Sweats Friday😉
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Are 8 hour parties at Bel Air better than the 3 hour parties? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae Stick with 3 hours. The 8 hours will use twice the amount of energy for only 8 points more. 
  • Options
    Oh yess... But didn’t I say I wasn’t going to open more boxes in my previous post? 😂😂
  • Options
    I am sooo tired!
    The SYS really drained my energy plus my free GB was desapointing...
    IDK if i should continue the weekend event :/ 
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Won the lips I’m stopping there I opened Kstars first then Kash then the lips only two items in my palette as I suspected! Dunno how I feel about the lips on Summer! 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I am also feeling very drained! The SYSs are a bit too long, and having one over christmas was really difficult. I even grinded for the mid-week throwback because there was a hair I really wanted (I didn't get it). I need a break.  :(
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    @LovelyEmma I am also feeling very drained! The SYSs are a bit too long, and having one over christmas was really difficult. I even grinded for the mid-week throwback because there was a hair I really wanted (I didn't get it). I need a break.  :(
    Totally Katie!
    I was exaited for this event but then i got Kash on my GB and i got desapointed, plus the lack of energy im having lately it didnt help!
    I might skip this event to!
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited December 2018

My free box. Sry but hate the lips, anyone want them? :wink:

Btw, what hair colour is this???? I dont know if the doll is at the forum...
     @Cchaircc ?
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    i love the holiday dress from trendsetters.  And it looks fabulous with the new Plum hair color.  I love that color.  So the trendsetter dress, the gold dress from Kollections those are my fave this week pieces.  Unless something spectacular pops up later or tomorrow.  
    I admit, I made m doll the lightest complexion and see how the eyes end right better.  If the light liner varied with the skin color I might like it better.  But I'm open minded. And Geminis get to waffle with opinions.  :)

Ahh, different hairstyles soften the line or make it more pronounced, and different faces work better.  
    If I have full energy, but I'm running out of power and want to recharge or just need to walk away from the game fir a while, I will do an 8 hour to empty our energy and walk away.  But only if I have a lot of event items.  The bonus added makes up for the small base.  ;)
    most if the time I'm a 3 hour in BelAir kinda girl.  😎
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2018
    AmeliaKKH said:

Now... I have to say I LOVE the SYS starting on the weekend because then on Friday we finish it. Much better than ending Sunday with the weekend event! 

Stefan001 said:

After Simon called to say I'll get 50 event points at the end of the gigs instead of K-Stars 😒

Big KKH mood! lol

@AmeliaKKH you look amazing in that Cavalli look!
  • Options
    @Katinkae The hair color is from an event earlier this year I think like two months ago. But I am not sure
  • Options
    Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Stefan001 said:

After Simon called to say I'll get 50 event points at the end of the gigs instead of K-Stars 😒
    😂  And during VIP events, Glu is SO generous they give us a whopping THREE K-Stars for completing the three tasks. Lol.
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Initially wasn’t too excited for the GB hair but it is pretty nice on my doll!

Partying been a chore as I was making some poppin cookin candy set with my niece and those powdered sugar get everywhere !
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    The decorations are gone but my piano is still missing!! Please bring it back ☹️

There is some New Years decoration in my bel air house
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24